Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding of AD Christoph and Adelaide Drapé-Friche  (Read 116591 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »

Katie and, especially, Imre look happier though!!
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »

and even so she stalked him, I think she really loves him  Secret. Ok now I'm putting the sugar bowl away from me  Halo. BTW, I like their cake even if it is small - I don't like the macarons on top of the other one. Have either a withe cake or macarons but don't mix it
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2015, 11:52:27 PM »

On occasion of Hans-Adams 70ies birthday in Liechtenstein (of course no official festivities as always... ) they mentioned on Luxarazzi the death of Adelaide´s grandmother. She will be buried on February 19th obviously. Maybe someone finds some photos?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2015, 11:56:40 PM »

On occasion of Hans-Adams 70ies birthday in Liechtenstein (of course no official festivities as always... ) they mentioned on Luxarazzi the death of Adelaide´s grandmother. She will be buried on February 19th obviously. Maybe someone finds some photos?

I'd be surprised if photos will emerge (unless one of the Lux fangirls stalks the funeral-which by the way, wouldn't surprise me) since the grandmother was a private person and not a royal. 
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: May 01, 2020, 06:07:17 PM »

I like the pink roses in Adelaide's bouquet. The pink adds a lot of loveliness to the look. 
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: