Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Royal couple is the happiest?  (Read 35976 times)
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 04:36:42 AM »

Thanks Pixkitteh  Star  Those basement cats have had their paws full and are filthy, so the tub was necessary.
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2013, 04:56:39 AM »

Thanks Pixkitteh  Star  Those basement cats have had their paws full and are filthy, so the tub was necessary.
Oh those kittehs...too cute!  Star And I just LOVE your avatar...wherever did you find that in your
little bag of "unusual photos"Huh?Huh?Huh???
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2013, 06:38:57 AM »

Cool  Star
They come from my magic box of trix

Those basement kittens are on overload there's so much they have to get their paws into.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2013, 07:32:48 AM »

Oh Ms O   Hug    Star  those puddy kats  Hug

Off topic

G Blush

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2013, 07:42:21 AM »

Oh Ms O   Hug    Star  those puddy kats  Hug

Off topic

G Blush

Yes, they are cute and funny.. Star

"She isnīt wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2013, 09:59:23 AM »

JUST BECAUSE IT MADE SENSE AT THAT TIME
CG & Silvia
JC & Sophia
Fred & Mary
Edward & Sophie

I disagree with both CG and Silvia, and Edward and Sophie... 

As dorky as Ed looks all the time, I love this pic.  They look to be at a very good place in life.  There's something about knockin' 50 that's very freeing.

These two look about as hot and passionate as Ma and Pa Kettle.  IMO

http://www.whenmoviesweremovies.com/Main04.jpg 

http://pinterest.com/pin/429530883180706962/

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2013, 11:12:43 AM »

JUST BECAUSE IT MADE SENSE AT THAT TIME
CG & Silvia
JC & Sophia
Fred & Mary
Edward & Sophie

I disagree with both CG and Silvia, and Edward and Sophie... 

As dorky as Ed looks all the time, I love this pic.  They look to be at a very good place in life.  There's something about knockin' 50 that's very freeing.

These two look about as hot and passionate as Ma and Pa Kettle.  IMO

http://www.whenmoviesweremovies.com/Main04.jpg 

http://pinterest.com/pin/429530883180706962/

I have no idea who they are, LOL.

Ed and Soph may not be passionate in public but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and there are A LOT of closed doors available at their homestead!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2013, 12:08:05 PM »

I think they are happy they are both bore bland people

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »

Passion isn't a requirement for happiness. There are a lot of couples that have comfortably moved into middle or old age without a bit of passion. On the contrary very passionate people often change the focus of their passion and then the marriage turns south.
For example late king Baudouin of the Belgians and his wife Fabiola appeared to be extremely happy with each other.
However fab Fabiola is, she doesn't come across as a wildcat in the hay and to paraphrase Harry from 'when Harry met Sally' : "you can't have wild sex with a man called Baudouin - give it to me, Baudouin - faster, Baudouin" just doesn't work...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
kimmu_88

Baby Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »

Can I be really honest?Huh?

There is no such thing as a happy couple. Each couple have to work to make their relationship/marriage work.

But for me, I would certainly say Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel seem a very lovely couple.
Raquel123

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2016, 08:13:55 AM »

Spanish and Holland couples the men's married intelligent ,fun ,pretty woman as both king are bit dull luckily Felipe has the charms.

Prince Charlie's  finally happy with his lady of many years.
Prince William meet his lazy match... Kate. They good at the moment. As a couple not royal worker.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2016, 12:25:48 PM »

Henri and MT seem to be happy at the moment. They support each other in their work and still show a lot of spontaneous, genuine public display of affection definition, like for example yesterday after MT's closing speech of the dyslexic forum when the hugged a shared a quick kiss
marie louise
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2016, 03:25:04 PM »

I'd say, Vic and Dan, Max and Wax, Leti and Felipe, as the top three, followed by MT and Henri and possibly Harald and Sonja, though I have read somewhere that the latter was prone to depressions.
I don't think Daisy and the Dame had an easy time of it. Daisy once said: marriage is like the weather, it varies.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2016, 10:36:20 PM »

I think that Joachim and Marie, Wm-Alexander and Max, Felipe and Leti, Philippe and Mathilde, and Vikkan and Dan are the happiest royal couples. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2016, 09:47:26 AM »

Then again: What is happiness?
I think Letizia and Felipe are in very solid and loving relationship, their respect and tenderness shows all the time.
Max and Wax: He looks smitten, like he still can't believe the head cheerleading and most popular girl at school at winked at him in the cafeteria. Max herself IMO is a lot more smitten with the position than the husband, but since she doesn't let it show too much, it is ok. And I doubt he cares or notices.
Marie and Jocke: I think the two are a lot less in love than they would like us to believe. I think he can be a nasty person with very hurtful snide remarks and she strikes me as the temperamental tantrum queen.
Philippe and Mathilde: terribly lukewarm, but comfortable, reliable and not a storm in sight. Yawn
The older generation? Well Margarete is right after all: a marriage is as varied as the weather. And you can't possible be married for 50 Years and not have a single fight under your belt. (And I am also convinced that there are very few women out there that have never entertained the idea of running a Katy Bates over her much beloved  Spiteful Spiteful)
So I think, QEII and DoE have had their share of tearful nights and fights, but in the end, they are spending their life together.

BTW: I think Mary and Fred are not that unhappy: I think, Fred is incapable of a relationship like for ex Felipe. IMO he is very unstable, depressive, perhaps manic-depr. with a lot of mood swings, with the need for (sex.) outlets. To live with such a person is harder than anyone can imagine. Mary IMO never really loved Fred, she loved the chimera, and the chimera of bling, cameras and international stardom is still there, so who cares that the man long vanished? All in all, I think they are pretty high up on their personal level of happiness.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: