Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daisy and Henrik - Love match  (Read 39641 times)
TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »

Yeah, I can't say I like them, I'm just surprised they were not bad looking back in the day because, well, look at them now!

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 02:33:50 AM »

Daisy singing, dancing, and showering Henrik in rosť petals for one of his birthdays.

violeteyes

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 02:37:48 AM »

I love the fact they are still crazy about each other!!
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 05:13:42 AM »

Daisy singing, dancing, and showering Henrik in rosť petals for one of his birthdays.

I...have no words.  Dead
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 06:44:21 AM »

That dress she's wearing is every 80s bridesmaids worst nightmare.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2013, 07:59:42 AM »

I absolutely had to find the full version and.... Laugh bounce

There are no words. I hope someone here can tell me what they are singing....they mention Superman, Dick Tracey and of course DAISY. And we know now that Mary wasn't being original when she performed  for Derf's 40th.

It begins at 11:00
http://youtu.be/47lpK38t7XA
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 10:14:11 AM »

In Denmark it's not unheard of that there's some kind of song, entertainment, sketch thing when we have big parties like big wedding anniversaries or a round birthday, like it's the case here. I just looked at the video and I thought it was both funny and well made. They're kind of lovingly making fun of him. Maybe it's a Danish humour thing?

From what I can hear when the voice over person isn't talking over the singing, these are the lyrics:

All girls can fall for someone who says he's French
Listen to the sound of that accent, far more exotic than Danish
(And then there's something I can't say for sure because of the voice over, but it sounds like they're saying something with him not worrying about/being fine with getting older)
Much rather a 60'ier (meaning, someone in his 60'ies) than horses stressing like Superman and Dick Tracy
So say: (and then they list the names of the women singing) and Daisy.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 10:16:46 AM »

How did Marge's family feel about Henrik?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 10:35:59 AM »

I love the fact they are still crazy about each other!!

But it didn't have to be to the exclusion of their children.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »

Of course it didn't but I sometimes can't help but thinking if they really were purely evil or if there's not two sides to the story. All these things mainly come from Whiny Fred, after all.

I'm sure there were things that should have been different and yes, they should have spent more time witht he kids but for all their faults I doubt they're evil demon parents and they probably did their best at the time.

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »

Of course it didn't but I sometimes can't help but thinking if they really were purely evil or if there's not two sides to the story. All these things mainly come from Whiny Fred, after all.

I'm sure there were things that should have been different and yes, they should have spent more time witht he kids but for all their faults I doubt they're evil demon parents and they probably did their best at the time.

That's true, but I think that by the time they both came up for air from their love jones the seeds of resentment were already planted in the kids and there was nothing they could do about it especially considering the fact that Derf is super needy, nothing but undivided coddling could prove to him that mommy and daddy loved him. 
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »

Thanks Harley Star   

It's equal parts charming/entertaining yet very Marie Antoinette. It reminds me of the concert for Vikkan's wedding where at times I had tears in my eyes because everyone there was just so happy and it almost had a magical quality yet on some level it was nauseating.

What is really entertaining to me though is envisioning this  sort of scene between others royals. For instance Lillibet dancing and singing for Phil. W-A doing a revamped version of Mame for Maxima. Albert doing a special version of Billy Jean for Paola. Felipe rewriting Disco Inferno for Leti and calling it Spanx Inferno. And the ever suffering Sofia eliciting help for Taylor Swift so she write her very on angry wronged woman song for JC followed by a performance of You're So Vain.

Leatherface I agree that it's a shame their love didn't get to their sons. If Daisy hadnt been so deperate to get the heir and the spare out of the way and had more alone time with Henrik after they married the kids may have had better experiences. But they married in June of '67, Derf was born in May of '68 and Jokke came along in June of '69. It must have been(and likely still is) odd to have these crazy in love parents who adore each other yet they never seemed that fond of the products of their relationship. If you click on the link I posted and watch the scene at 10:50 you will see a perfect example of the familial disconnect. Daisy and Henrik are so into each other and pleased with themselves while Jokke and Fred(especially) look embarrassed and annoyed.

If Daisy hasn't been CP I think they either would have chosen not to have children or would have waited and had one child when they were in their 30's.At least Henrik seems to be a very affectionate grandfather. Obviously he still has his faults because he got his feelings hurt back in 2002 and  Laughing ran away from home like a petulant child Laughing  Daisy had to go to Caix to try and get him to come back. He wouldn't and therefore he didn't attend Wax and Mx's wedding with Daisy. He finally came back after 3 weeks.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »

In Denmark it's not unheard of that there's some kind of song, entertainment, sketch thing when we have big parties like big wedding anniversaries or a round birthday, like it's the case here. I just looked at the video and I thought it was both funny and well made. They're kind of lovingly making fun of him. Maybe it's a Danish humour thing?

From what I can hear when the voice over person isn't talking over the singing, these are the lyrics:

All girls can fall for someone who says he's French
Listen to the sound of that accent, far more exotic than Danish
(And then there's something I can't say for sure because of the voice over, but it sounds like they're saying something with him not worrying about/being fine with getting older)
Much rather a 60'ier (meaning, someone in his 60'ies) than horses stressing like Superman and Dick Tracy
So say: (and then they list the names of the women singing) and Daisy.

To me it just looked insane to have cupcake-dressed royalty literally throwing rose petals at a prince in the present day, so I'm glad to hear it's tradition.
EmpressBooger

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2013, 11:24:48 PM »

Daisy and Dame just seem like they are far away in their own little world! It is like they escaped REALITY completely!!! Whistle Whistle
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2013, 07:06:57 PM »

I absolutely had to find the full version and.... Laugh bounce

There are no words. I hope someone here can tell me what they are singing....they mention Superman, Dick Tracey and of course DAISY. And we know now that Mary wasn't being original when she performed  for Derf's 40th.

It begins at 11:00
http://youtu.be/47lpK38t7XA
I'm going to watch this but am going to wait until my stomach is a little stronger Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: