Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bavarian Royal - The Wittelsbacher  (Read 57334 times)
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2015, 04:34:35 PM »

I have read that she has an intellectual disability. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2015, 05:32:50 PM »

I have read that she has an intellectual disability. 

Interesting.  Did the article say what it was?  I've read that she breeds horses and lives at home still, but I can't find much more (and I don't read or speak German, so I have to rely on translations that rarely make sense). 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »

I have tried to find more info about Helene (in Dutch, English and German) but could not find much. One of the only things is that she supports Alp music since 2007.

A picture I have found of her, in which she seemed to have gained extra weight

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2015, 06:24:05 PM »

I doubt that she has an intellectual disability, as this article in German (containing also one ofthe pics Pricipessa presented before) says that she is responsible for the family's real estate in Wildbad Kreuth, which is a vast estate.
The article als says that she spent several years abroad before coming back to Germany to take over family responsibilities.

https://teresaohneh.wordp...ang-mit-der-eigentumerin/
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2015, 11:47:17 PM »

I doubt that she has an intellectual disability, as this article in German (containing also one ofthe pics Pricipessa presented before) says that she is responsible for the family's real estate in Wildbad Kreuth, which is a vast estate.
The article als says that she spent several years abroad before coming back to Germany to take over family responsibilities.

I wonder why she hasn't married.  These "royal", Catholic families always seem to push their kids to marry and produce heirs.  Granted, she's one of several children and the parents already have grandkids, but still.  I can't help but wonder if she's gay.  That's not a big deal to me, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be seen as a good thing by her parents, who seem rather traditional in their views. 
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2015, 01:36:37 AM »

I admit, I don't remember where I read this about her, but it was a few years ago.  I didn't know about her estate management or other activities --one reason I miss the "old" Point de Vue, cuz I think they would have had articles on examples of royals still involved with their former territories.

She definitely takes after her father in looks, though!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2015, 02:07:06 AM »

I wonder why she hasn't married.  These "royal", Catholic families always seem to push their kids to marry and produce heirs.  Granted, she's one of several children and the parents already have grandkids, but still.  I can't help but wonder if she's gay.  That's not a big deal to me, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be seen as a good thing by her parents, who seem rather traditional in their views. 

Not only with her parents, but the whole environment she's in.

A political party CSU has a permanent rent on one of those buildings (member meeting headquarters) she's looking after. CSU = Christian Social Union in Bavaria is a Christian democratic and very conservative political party in Germany. The CSU operates only in Bavaria, while its larger sister party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) operates in almost all other states in Germany. If you talk about arch-catholic, and arch-conservative then it's the CSU. Something like conservative republicans here in the States.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2015, 02:36:11 AM »

A political party CSU has a permanent rent on one of those buildings (member meeting headquarters) she's looking after. CSU = Christian Social Union in Bavaria is a Christian democratic and very conservative political party in Germany. The CSU operates only in Bavaria, while its larger sister party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) operates in almost all other states in Germany. If you talk about arch-catholic, and arch-conservative then it's the CSU. Something like conservative republicans here in the States.

Nerves  Then I sincerely hope for her sake that she's not gay.  I can't imagine that life would be easy for her in that environment.  I'm sure they're also not so thrilled with the sister's divorce. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2015, 03:58:12 AM »

Nerves  Then I sincerely hope for her sake that she's not gay.  I can't imagine that life would be easy for her in that environment.  I'm sure they're also not so thrilled with the sister's divorce. 

Well, it's not as much frowned upon, because she divorced a measly investment banker and married another (not)-royal Baron Andreas von Maltzan.

His family > > Maltzahn, or in earlier times Moltzahn, is the name of a ancient noble family from Mecklenburg and Vorpommern, which first appears in documents of 1194 and their families are often mentioned in the Ratzeburg title register as vassals of Ratzeburger Bishop. The main branch started with Ludolf Moltzan, who is named as Lord of the Castle to Gadebusch in the years 1256-1283. The older members of the family are mentioned as Moltzan. Joachim von Maltzan (1492-1556) from the Penzlin branch changed his name from Moltzan into Maltzan. The members of the Sarov branch write their family name as Maltzahn.

But yes, they are all awful in that regard

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2015, 10:01:00 AM »

I was always interested in Helene, after seeing family pictures. It was so striking her being the only one not tall, blond and gummy. Also the only who never married of the four sisters. Wondering what kind of person she would be.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2015, 06:01:15 PM »

I was always interested in Helene, after seeing family pictures. It was so striking her being the only one not tall, blond and gummy. Also the only who never married of the four sisters. Wondering what kind of person she would be.

She seems to like dogs and horses, but that's all I've been able to figure out about her.  She looks a lot like her sister Sophie Liechtenstein (in the face), but I'm so curious as to why she's so short when the others are all tall.  I think she's the second oldest sister. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2015, 06:15:16 PM »

She seems to like dogs and horses, but that's all I've been able to figure out about her.  She looks a lot like her sister Sophie Liechtenstein (in the face), but I'm so curious as to why she's so short when the others are all tall.  I think she's the second oldest sister.  

Don't forget the Alp music Smiley

http://www.volksmusikvere...0:beisitzer&Itemid=69

You correct about her position within the family:
1. Sophie (October 28, 1967) married Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein (June 11, 1968) in 1993
2. Maria Carolina (June 23, 1969) married Phillip, duke of W?rttemberg (November 4, 1964) in 1991
3. Helene (May 6, 1972)
4. Elisabeth (October 4, 1973) married Daniel Terberger (June 1, 1967) in 2004
5. Maria Anna (May 7, 1975) married first Klaus Runow (July 3, 1964) in 2007 and second Baron Andreas von Maltzahn (1964) in 2015

So the age difference between Helene and youngest sister Maria Anna is exactly 3 years and 1 day Smiley

And it seems Alois, who is married to the eldest daughter is the youngest son in law Tongue

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:31:11 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2015, 06:22:14 PM »

In this picture from the right to the left:
Sophie, Marie-Caroline, Maria-Anna, Elisabeth, Max-Emanuel, Helene and Elisabeth.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2015, 06:29:29 PM »

Years ago during a holiday in Baden-W?rttemberg I have met an old guy who knew the family indirect. Apparently his wife had given skiing lessons to the 4 daughters, and the couple was positive about them. He was surprised that somebody not German (or from the south of Germany) knew that much about the women and their family. My fellow holidaymakers wanted to continue, so we were only able to discuss them shortly.

The old guy was originally from Bavaria and at that time visiting his daughters (and her family) place in Baden- W?rttemberg.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2015, 06:38:56 PM »

Years ago during a holiday in Baden-W?rttemberg I have met an old guy who knew the family indirect. Apparently his wife had given skiing lessons to the 4 daughters, and the couple was positive about them. He was surprised that somebody not German (or from the south of Germany) knew that much about the women and their family. My fellow holidaymakers wanted to continue, so we were only able to discuss them shortly.

The old guy was originally from Bavaria and at that time visiting his daughters (and her family) place in Baden- W?rttemberg.

Only four of the daughters got skiing lessons?  That's odd.  I wonder which one didn't get the lessons. 

That picture above is strange.  Sophie has an odd look on her face, and each person is kind of doing their own thing.  Weird for a group photo. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: