Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bavarian Royal - The Wittelsbacher  (Read 56562 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »

In this picture from the right to the left:
Sophie, Marie-Caroline, Maria-Anna, Elisabeth, Max-Emanuel, Helene and Elisabeth.

On a frivolous note : I'd like to see a close-up of Sophie's necklace on this picture Icecream I'll try to find if it's from Liechtenstein or a family jewel.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2015, 07:04:13 PM »

In this picture from the right to the left:
Sophie, Marie-Caroline, Maria-Anna, Elisabeth, Max-Emanuel, Helene and Elisabeth.

On a frivolous note : I'd like to see a close-up of Sophie's necklace on this picture Icecream I'll try to find if it's from Liechtenstein or a family jewel.

Good eye!  I hadn't even noticed that she was wearing a necklace.  I like the necklace on the sister who is standing next to her. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2015, 09:31:42 AM »

And I? Well I guess I like Sophie's dress, not as revealing like the dresses of most of the other sisters.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2015, 09:32:19 AM »

Years ago during a holiday in Baden-W?rttemberg I have met an old guy who knew the family indirect. Apparently his wife had given skiing lessons to the 4 daughters, and the couple was positive about them. He was surprised that somebody not German (or from the south of Germany) knew that much about the women and their family. My fellow holidaymakers wanted to continue, so we were only able to discuss them shortly.

The old guy was originally from Bavaria and at that time visiting his daughters (and her family) place in Baden- W?rttemberg.

Only four of the daughters got skiing lessons?  That's odd.  I wonder which one didn't get the lessons. 

That picture above is strange.  Sophie has an odd look on her face, and each person is kind of doing their own thing.  Weird for a group photo. 

Oeps, my mistake I mend all 5 daughters............
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »

According to Royal Musings website Prince Heinrich v. Bayern, born 1986 (second son of the future head of the Wittelsbach royal house, Prince Luitpold and his wife Beatrix nee' Wigand)is going to marry the commoner Henriette Gruse (born December 26th, year unknown) on April 22nd.
Both his sisters are married noble (Lippe Weissenfeld, Auersperg)
His elder brother Ludwig born 1982 seems not to be married. Ludwig has IMO a remarkable resemblance with King Ludwig of Bavaria (1845-1886).
In an interview a few years ago he allegedly didn' t want to reveal whether he's married. (A little strange IMO.....)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2017, 05:27:59 PM »

According to Royal Musings website Prince Heinrich v. Bayern, born 1986 (second son of the future head of the Wittelsbach royal house, Prince Luitpold and his wife Beatrix nee' Wigand)is going to marry the commoner Henriette Gruse (born December 26th, year unknown) on April 22nd.
Both his sisters are married noble (Lippe Weissenfeld, Auersperg)
His elder brother Ludwig born 1982 seems not to be married. Ludwig has IMO a remarkable resemblance with King Ludwig of Bavaria (1845-1886).
In an interview a few years ago he allegedly didn' t want to reveal whether he's married. (A little strange IMO.....)

Well, I guess he has more in common with King Ludwig that just the resemblance.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2017, 01:05:08 PM »

http://www.nettyroyal.nl/.../princes_1982_ludwig.html
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2017, 03:59:28 PM »

April 22

Prince Heinrich of Bavaria married Henriette Gruse at Andechs Abbey, Germany
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:09:51 PM by Thomas, Reason: Copyrighted images » Logged
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »

April 22

More pics here
http://royalmusingsblogsp...edding-of-prince-and.html

The duke and duchess of Braganza and the prince and princess of Ligne were among the guests
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:08:50 PM by Thomas, Reason: Copyrighted images » Logged

royaltravel

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2017, 06:43:38 PM »

April 22

Could you please remove this pic. It was taken direct from my blog. As with all other pics posted on my blog it was taken by myself and i have the copyright Please remvoe it from here and post instead the Link to the Blog Post.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:09:07 PM by Thomas, Reason: Copyrighted images » Logged
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »

That tiara is gorgeous!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: