Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & MM attending World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland  (Read 7360 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 06:00:01 PM »

Unless Maxima were invited to make a speech like Rania, I doubt she would go just to be photographed next to someone like Mosh  Wink.
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »

For some, its not about making a speech or being shot with Mosh. Its a huge global event, for leaders in the financial world. Maxima has shown to have a huge involvement in the field. The conference likely would have been a good source for her, for some of the work she does with her patronages IMO.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 03:04:27 AM »

For some, its not about making a speech or being shot with Mosh. Its a huge global event, for leaders in the financial world. Maxima has shown to have a huge involvement in the field. The conference likely would have been a good source for her, for some of the work she does with her patronages IMO.

Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that she was not so eager to be photographed with those financial world leaders as Mosh. Max probably had many other opportunities to met those leaders in other occasions due to the Dutch RF's powerful connections and the microcredit program. If she really wants to know the contents of the conference, with the modern technology, she can always watch videos. But if she were invited as a speaker like Rania, she would definitely be there IMO.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 04:38:52 PM »

I believe MM is just there as a companion to her husband. Both Haakon and Mathilde are member of the young global leaders group (she has been since 2007 not sure on Haakon). Rainia is a regular attendee since 2011.

Surprised something Max is not involved in. She is very involved in economics, development and gender with the UN and other groups.  Thinking

MM supposedly has taken some courses in London on Asian and African development, and now goes to lectures in OSLO. Worked at NORAD for 3 months

Bigger question, why is the Bogan there? MM is at least accompanying her husband, a member. Freckes is not there. None of her patronages have anything to do with finance or business, except fashion, that I can see.

They all are there in a purely ornamental capacity if you ask me. Every useless each…  Snore

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
LadyPhoebe

Micro Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 06:39:50 PM »

What an ugly coat, it looks as ...

Dead

Nancy Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband, I would give you poison.”
Winston Churchill: “If I were your husband I would take it.”
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »

H & MM are both attending the World Economic Forum in Davos from January 16-19 this year. Today MM had a drawing portrait made by 3 robots, a creation from artist Patrick Tresset.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 03:35:42 PM »

and she couldn't care less!!!
hahahah!

now i want to ask you,my fellow dishers: is somebody of you an art historian?somebody of you works in the art? then please tell me if you classify this artist as an artist or just someone who had an idea and wants to be called artist because those mechanical things draws unintelligible lines on a white sheet??

i may be old fashioned, but i can't see any art in it. Thinking
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 09:58:31 PM »

and she couldn't care less!!!
hahahah!

now i want to ask you,my fellow dishers: is somebody of you an art historian?somebody of you works in the art? then please tell me if you classify this artist as an artist or just someone who had an idea and wants to be called artist because those mechanical things draws unintelligible lines on a white sheet??

i may be old fashioned, but i can't see any art in it. Thinking

I think that art is something wider nowadays. A piece of art is not only the things that can be classified as "classical" but almost everything. To me, this is an aspect of post-modernism.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 12:39:22 AM »

MM looks thrilled to be there  Roll Eyes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: