Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schacks  (Read 138914 times)
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2017, 09:44:14 AM »

Felix seems to have a great relationship with his stepmother, judging form the pictures. I wonder if Marie & Joachim ever divorce, would she, too, be banned from Felix's life?

It depends on the circumstances of the divorce.

If it was acrimonious, then it would definitely affect her relationship with Nik and Flex. But due to Henrik jr annd Athena I doubt she would be completely cut off like Martin is.

If the divorce is amicable then the only change will be the physical distance.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2017, 11:35:23 AM »

Why didn't Mary accompany Fred to Nicolai's confirmation?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »

Why didn't Mary accompany Fred to Nicolai's confirmation?

http://danishroyalmediawa...nfirmation-dignified.html

"...CeceMay 24, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Er, Style of who? This blog will be the first to report if Mary weren't actually there. Of course she was there, as were her two oldest kids. She was not in the photos because she is not a godparent or part of Nikolai's immediate family. Which makes her absence sweeter since she had to be jumpy in the background watching everyone else get in the photies!..."

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: April 07, 2017, 09:01:59 PM »

How old is Alex? She looks just a few years younger than Mosh.

1. Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, RE (born Alexandra Christina Manley on 30 June 1964)
2. Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat, R.E. (Mary Elizabeth; n?e Donaldson; born 5 February 1972)
3. Princess Marie of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat, RE (n?e Marie Agathe Odile Cavallier, born 6 February 1976)

So if my calculations are correct  Crazy
the age difference between Alexandra & Mary: 7 years; 7 months and 6 days
the age difference between Alexandra & Marie: 11 years; 7 months and 7 days
the age difference between Mary & Marie: 4 years and 1 day

BTW:
Prince Joachim of Denmark, Count of Monpezat, RE, SKmd (Danish pronunciation: [pʰʁ?ns ˈjo?kʰimˀ]; Joachim Holger Waldemar Christian; born 7 June 1969
- Alexandra is 4 years; 11 months and 8 days older then Joachim
- Marie is 6 years; 7 months and 30 days younger then Joachim
- Mary is 2 years; 7 months and 29 days younger then Joachim

Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat, RE, SKmd (Frederik Andr? Henrik Christian; Danish pronunciation: [ˈfʁ??ˀʁ?ɡ̊]; born 26 May 1968)
- Alexandra is 3 years; 10 months and 26 days older then Frederik
- Mary is 3 years; 8 months and 11 days younger then Frederik
- Marie is 7 years; 8 months and 12 days younger then Frederik

I knew Mary was younger than Alex but I am shocked at how much younger she is! I figured maybe a couple of years!
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: April 08, 2017, 06:24:38 PM »

Felix seems to have a great relationship with his stepmother, judging form the pictures. I wonder if Marie & Joachim ever divorce, would she, too, be banned from Felix's life?

Why would they divorce?  Blink

Just because one person divorced one time, doesn't mean that they are categorically divorce all they partners. Besides, Marie comes from a divorced family...Joachim already went through a divorce. I believe they thought hard and long about the commitment they stepped into. You cannot compare what Alex and Marting had to Joachim and Marie. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

It happens,there are no guarantees, fairlytales come to and end, even royal ones. Yes I am sure they thought long and hard about the commitment, first time around too.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2017, 11:54:42 AM »

Wow - look at Marie, happily standing to one side in one of the photos so the actual parents could be photographed together. She is so beautifully brought up, polite and dignified.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2017, 09:10:37 PM »

Yes!!
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »

Wow - look at Marie, happily standing to one side in one of the photos so the actual parents could be photographed together. She is so beautifully brought up, polite and dignified.

or maybe she has had more experience of divorce and knows how to act. Alexandra and Joachim are the parents of the child and IMO recognising this has little to do with being "dignified".
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2017, 05:26:59 PM »

or maybe she has had more experience of divorce and knows how to act. Alexandra and Joachim are the parents of the child and IMO recognising this has little to do with being "dignified".

it has EVERYTHING to do with it, as there are people not caring about another person's feeling, relationship and situations. For example, Mary constantly ignores born royals, is rude to them, and even to other parents and grandparents.

So no, it's not because she experienced divorce, but because she has character and class. And that's why she IS and constantly behaves dignified. And that's why peope genuinely love her.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2017, 05:30:30 PM »

Marie knows her place, she doesn't force herself into something. She gave space for the parents take pictures with the boys, she knew that wasn't her moment - it's called class!

Yrma always tries to make things all about her, even when involves her own children. The whole "ME! ME! ME!" attitute t's appalling Dead

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Excelsie

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2017, 06:25:44 PM »

it has EVERYTHING to do with it, as there are people not caring about another person's feeling, relationship and situations. For example, Mary constantly ignores born royals, is rude to them, and even to other parents and grandparents.

So no, it's not because she experienced divorce, but because she has character and class. And that's why she IS and constantly behaves dignified. And that's why peope genuinely love her.

I quite agree100%. Marie is a good representative of the modern woman. She knows the proper etiquette for having an extensive family when it involves children from another marriage and acted accordingly. I admire the fact that both families are all accommodating during this event, both royal and commoners😊.
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: April 11, 2017, 11:32:48 PM »

Mary is not in the same situation as Marie and the constant comparisons are BS , IMO.  Marie is the second wife of the second son and idk she is "loved", genuinely or otherwise.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:15 AM »

Mary is not in the same situation as Marie and the constant comparisons are BS , IMO.  Marie is the second wife of the second son and idk she is "loved", genuinely or otherwise.

No Mary is in a worse situation, she is tolerated by her in-laws as I wife of the Crown Prince, who cheats on her whenever he gets the chance.  Doesn't make a difference which number she carries 1 or 2.

And yes, she is genuinely loved. I know. You may not.

ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2017, 12:18:55 AM »

No Mary is in a worse situation, she is tolerated by her in-laws as I wife of the Crown Prince, who cheats on her whenever he gets the chance.  Doesn't make a difference which number she carries 1 or 2.

And yes, she is genuinely loved. I know. You may not.

Perhaps not, but I have been written off as a new poster very quickly. I have worked for Joachims household in the past and I do have an opinion.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2017, 12:26:43 AM »

Perhaps not, but I have been written off as a new poster very quickly. I have worked for Joachims household in the past and I do have an opinion.

Indeed, just like you wrote off the board as a place below your level. Makes me wonder why you're still here then Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: