Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schacks  (Read 134534 times)
Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: April 15, 2017, 08:20:09 PM »

Felix seems to have a great relationship with his stepmother, judging form the pictures. I wonder if Marie & Joachim ever divorce, would she, too, be banned from Felix's life?

Why would they divorce?  Blink

Just because one person divorced one time, doesn't mean that they are categorically divorce all they partners. Besides, Marie comes from a divorced family...Joachim already went through a divorce. I believe they thought hard and long about the commitment they stepped into. You cannot compare what Alex and Marting had to Joachim and Marie. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

It happens,there are no guarantees, fairlytales come to and end, even royal ones. Yes I am sure they thought long and hard about the commitment, first time around too.

…A summer cottage somewhere in the south… A long awaited Eastern holidays. The weather is unusually inspiring… Plus one degree and snowing heavily… I thought I might just as well pock around. Et voila! This. Interesting... Provoking? Suggestive? Hmm…  Thinking Still, as the things stand now, Marie and Jokke would be the most improbable royal couple to divorce, apart may be from Queen Elizabeth and her Duke, no?

But then again, I’m only a window cleaner at Amelienborg. That if anything makes me a clueless outsider… Blink

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2017, 04:12:33 AM »

Wow - look at Marie, happily standing to one side in one of the photos so the actual parents could be photographed together. She is so beautifully brought up, polite and dignified.
http://danishroyalmediawa...nfirmation-dignified.html

or maybe she has had more experience of divorce and knows how to act. Alexandra and Joachim are the parents of the child and IMO recognising this has little to do with being "dignified".

it has EVERYTHING to do with it, as there are people not caring about another person's feeling, relationship and situations. For example, Mary constantly ignores born royals, is rude to them, and even to other parents and grandparents.

So no, it's not because she experienced divorce, but because she has character and class. And that's why she IS and constantly behaves dignified. And that's why peope genuinely love her.

Mary is not in the same situation as Marie and the constant comparisons are BS , IMO.  Marie is the second wife of the second son and idk she is "loved", genuinely or otherwise.

No Mary is in a worse situation, she is tolerated by her in-laws as I wife of the Crown Prince, who cheats on her whenever he gets the chance.  Doesn't make a difference which number she carries 1 or 2.

And yes, she is genuinely loved. I know. You may not.

Marie is the family favourite. No question!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2017, 04:59:05 AM »

so cute

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2017, 07:51:17 PM »

What's going on here w/the huge key? Thinking
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2017, 08:22:06 PM »

look HERE, edit, here is the whole event.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2017, 03:31:21 AM »

Thanks, Peeds Star
L'il H and Athena look like they're having a blast in those photos. I'm glad they weren't scared of the white-faced Pierrot figures...they kinda scare me! Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: