Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schacks  (Read 194565 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: July 25, 2018, 03:44:56 PM »

I just can not see Mary enjoying the Chateau when Fred takes ownership..........But maybe one of the four kids of Mary and Fred's will someday enjoy it
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: July 25, 2018, 05:34:51 PM »

The only photo's at the chateau with the non dynamic couple I remember was when Mary was pregnant with X.  I'm sure I'm wrong, but I can't remember any photo's of their family there. 

I always associate it with Henri and Daisy, it was their special place.  I'm glad a happy family is bringing laughter and living there again.  It's not Mary's type of place, she's the rich yacht, shopping, look at me with body guards kind of gal.  I see Marie and the kids picking vegetables, making a salad and Jokke cooking on the bbq with all sorts of friends and family dropping in and welcome   Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: July 29, 2018, 05:18:41 PM »

The Schacks are still at Cayx. Today their friend fashion designer Charlotte Sparre shared this picture on her instagram account.

caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: July 30, 2018, 03:34:32 AM »

I was watching some interviews of Princess Marie. She is very intelligent and articulate and has grown up in confidence so much. She is at ease with who she is. The interview in French about food was really impressive. I think of what she had to say very often, because she spoke from the heart and also on facts and is sincere. Hence is a real embassador just not lip service.
Her earlier interview as was also a quiet interresting because she spoke about making a home and being happy. Marie and Mary are North and South . They are so different it's not funny. There is no way she can ever have a real friendship with Mary.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 03:42:04 AM by caroline » Logged
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: July 30, 2018, 09:51:08 AM »

Remember those photos of Papa "Half-Mast" Slurrrpson filling his car boot with Henri's wine?  Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:32 AM »

I just can not see Mary enjoying the Chateau when Fred takes ownership..........But maybe one of the four kids of Mary and Fred's will someday enjoy it

It should be a "family home" for both sons and their children to enjoy. It is not part of Denmark and the RF chattels . . . it stinks if the Derfs get it just because Fred might be King one day. I'd like to think Henri had some say in how it would be managed in the future
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2018, 02:47:48 PM »

Remember those photos of Papa "Half-Mast" Slurrrpson filling his car boot with Henri's wine?  Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle

Do show.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2018, 03:30:09 PM »

does anyone have the very long list of homes & property that Mary and Fred will have............
does J&M get to use any of them?Huh??
Will J&M get anything??
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2018, 04:05:25 PM »

Do show.

Yes please!   Jumping

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: August 04, 2018, 11:04:29 AM »

Remember those photos of Papa "Half-Mast" Slurrrpson filling his car boot with Henri's wine?  Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle

Do show.

Darn, I always rely on the tech geniuses here on RD to stump up with the old "family snaps"!

Actually, abs has the photo in that fabulous timeline in abs's footer ...
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: August 04, 2018, 03:23:56 PM »

Think Papa Markle will outdo him for all time 😜
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: August 09, 2018, 03:22:35 AM »

more photos from Cayx, and Nikolai came to spend time with them as well  Jumping

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: August 09, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »

What I love about this family is that they look so normal. They arenít, but nevertheless the affection they obviously feel shines through.

Great photos.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: August 09, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »

July 24
Schack's holidayin in Cayx, France
The photos taken during the Summer of Henrik and Athena, published on the RF IG account (taken by Joachim at Cayx)

I don't know how I missed these, but they're really sweet photos. I'm very glad that Jokke and Marie are using Cayx.  There is no doubt that they appreciate the chateau, the local culture, and the history.  I wish Henri had left it to Joachim.  Fred and Mary will not treat the place with the respect it deserves.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: October 17, 2018, 04:34:40 AM »

October 14
Joachim, Marie and the kiddos were at the Nature Center of Tonder, to observe, a natural phenomenon  called "Black Sun". Each fall, at sunset, thousands of migratory starlings gather in  the marshes  of the Wadden Sea National Reserve  to scare away predatory birds.

How very neat 

photos..merci, mon ami Oceane  Cute

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: