Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schacks  (Read 255884 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: March 24, 2020, 05:44:15 PM »

http://kongehuset.dk/en/n...ldren-are-home-in-denmark

Their Royal Highnesses Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and their children, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena, returned to Denmark yesterday, when Prince Henrik was examined at Rigshospitalet for respiration problems connected with asthmatic bronchitis. In addition, Prince Henrik was examined for coronavirus. The test was negative.

In consideration of Prince Henrik’s condition, the parents found it most reassuring to seek treatment at Rigshospitalet, where personnel have followed the Prince for several years. The whole family is now residing at Amalienborg.

Glad to know that little Henrik is doing fine and tested negative for covid-19. But maybe they should have returned to Denmark when the situation got bad in Paris, and the lockdowns are about to be imposed. France is in full lockdown. Same in Denmark, with the borders closed. Travelling is not a good option in this situation.

The little dear.  It must be such a worry for all of them. A good decision to return to Denmark when they could.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -

Marianne Williamson
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: March 24, 2020, 07:00:24 PM »

I just recovered from a week of bronchitis myself.  It cannot have been easy for the Schacks and I am glad they are home and wee Henrik is being looked after by his home doctors. 

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: