Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 83312 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2013, 05:13:05 PM »

Martins company bankruptcy - ALEX HELPS

Alexandra and Martin partied despite bankruptcy

Countess Alexandra and her husband, Martin Jorgensen, partied through to Julie Brandt's 40-year birthday, although Martin's company is bankrupt.

Along with the rest of jetsetttet Countess Alexandra and Martin Jorgensen celebrated on Saturday evening Julie Brandt's 40-year anniversary at Warehouse 11 in Copenhagen.

In the invitation to Juliet "Fabulous Forty!" Party said: "Party all night long" and that dresscode was "All that glitters and Glows".

Alex and Martin could be here for a while forget about Martin's bankruptcy, his two firms, have namely closed - one in bankruptcy, and the second under duress solution and instead socialize with the other more than 100 guests.

Julie had pulled out all the stops, that it should be a good party. Guests were treated to a nice dinner, and later went Erann DD and band on stage. He was followed by a DJ who got everyone out on the dance floor.

Only after nearly eight hours party said Alex and Martin thanks for tonight. A driver kept ready in front of the old warehouse and made sure that they were driven home to Svanemøllevej.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »

and BB answers:

Countess Alexandra's husband rejects bankruptcy

Martin Jørgensen know nothing of bankruptcy, compulsory winding up or that his wife had to save his economy.

Countess Alexandra's husband, Martin Jørgensen, is annoyed over stories that he should have gone bankrupt with one company and that another would be subject to compulsory dissolution.

Martin Jørgensen vehemently rejects that it is the case.

With these two companies, Software Factory A/S (formerly the Netinnovation A/S) and Office 2012 A/S (formerly the Red Star Alliance A / S), Martin Jørgensen has come under scrutiny with.

- I'm not bankrupt, and I have nothing to do with these companies. I have had a very small share of the mentioned companies, but the ones I sold last year in late summer, when those who had equity-majority. I wanted to go in different directions.

- At that time there were no problems with the companies, but since they were sold on, I have not been involved. I have never been involved so much that I have had in the running to do, says Martin Jørgensen.

Along with the story that Martin Jørgensen is bankrupt, it is said that also his wife, Countess Alexandra, was involved because she has recorded mortgage in her villa on Svanemøllevej, who argued that should be used to help Martin Jørgensen economically.

- I will not explain my wife's private economy, only to say that nothing is further from the truth. I earn my own money in my production company, Two Plus, which among other things makes commercials and film companies. And it is because we are excellent, says Martin Jørgensen.

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »

if only the danish press would do this kinda of writing for the princely couple!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 07:30:25 PM »

If she really bailed him out ... I can't see why the Danish tax payer puts up with that. She was married to No.2 for a couple of years and had two children and she got such a great deal to run off in ridiculous clothes with a more ridiculous guy - all paid for by the Danish taxpayer. Ridiculous.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »

If she really bailed him out ... I can't see why the Danish tax payer puts up with that. She was married to No.2 for a couple of years and had two children and she got such a great deal to run off in ridiculous clothes with a more ridiculous guy - all paid for by the Danish taxpayer. Ridiculous.

She's a taxpayer herself Smiley

I'd be disappointed though but I actually don't think the story is true. Martin speaking directly to BB so soon.. AFAIK they got a prenup securing her assets. I don't see her paying for anything she doesn't want to pay for. I've said it before but I think she and Joachim in unison are working to secure N&F as much money as possible - I don't think funding Martin's worklife is on the plate.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »

Interesting choice of grey woollen beanie to a smart party!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 01:01:46 AM »

didn't they sell their villa in Turkey someplace recently..wonder if it was for this reason?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 03:02:50 AM »

didn't they sell their villa in Turkey someplace recently..wonder if it was for this reason?

G Smiley

Didn't they just buy that villa a couple of years ago?  That was fast.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 12:33:24 PM »

I don't think this marriage will last anyway. She is always going to be the main breadwinner and the one
   who wears the pants. She will tire of her toy boy eventually.  IMO

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »

I don't think this marriage will last anyway. She is always going to be the main breadwinner and the one
   who wears the pants. She will tire of her toy boy eventually.  IMO

I am not so sure, it is hard to read her. While married to Jokke she had a clear perception what people expected of her and she tried to fulfill these expectations in public (there were rumours that she was awful to staff etc. in private).

Once the string was cut she surprised people (at least me) with the worst decision - partner wise and styling wise. You sometimes really wonder if she is still the same person who married Jokke.
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 03:00:34 PM »

Yes...along with the fur (is it fur?  Ostrich?  Yeti?) jacket.  And the toy boy must be freezing his...whatever...off with his Hollywood look of open shirt and too-tight jacket.  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:07:36 PM by Chris » Logged
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 03:33:20 PM »

scarriest looking couple I've seen in a while

a guy who looks like retro pimp and a crazy woman the equivalent to Howard Hughes the last years who finally managed to leave the house

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 03:34:43 PM »

They sure look very tanned when its winter....it is still winter, no?

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 03:36:11 PM »

Yes...along with the fur (is it fur?  Ostrich?  Yeti?) jacket.  And the toy boy must be freezing his...whatever...off with his Hollywood look of open shirt and too-tight jacket.  

Star You made me laugh. Congrats to 500  Champagne
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »

scarriest looking couple I've seen in a while

a guy who looks like retro pimp and a crazy woman the equivalent to Howard Hughes the last years who finally managed to leave the house

Why is she wearing a fruit foam net on her head?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: