Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 112732 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2013, 07:37:25 AM »

I wonder if Alexandra has an opinion about Mary?

She surely does, but Alex is very clever .... besides she got a great deal.
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »

Isn't it possible that she just put on some pounds and that's why she looks a bit "bloated" (but otherwise quite natural for a woman of her age) in the face?
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2013, 01:03:36 PM »

Thanks PeDe  Star

Consdiering both families attend this circus I'm surprised that they have never thought of combining their trips....  Whistle

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »

Martin has also changed, he's become bigger! He looks bloated.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »

Thanks PeDe  Star

Consdiering both families attend this circus I'm surprised that they have never thought of combining their trips....  Whistle

You are welcome Little_star and a blingie back  Star      As to 'combining their trips'....yeah, I wonder why  Angel

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »

Martin has also changed, he's become bigger! He looks bloated.

He'd look less bloated if he didn't always wear such tight clothes. Seriously--we really don't need to see all the "details"
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2013, 07:42:39 PM »

Pic from facebook. Alexandra in Aarhus supporting Kræftens Bekæmpelse - at a breast cancer event.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2013, 04:27:49 AM »

additional info

The fight against breast cancer this year has been titled "Let us fight together"
300 volunteers from NSW were gathered at Turbine Hall in Aarhus, where Countess Alexandra gave a speech and opened this year's campaign against breast cancer. This year, "Support the breasts", which belongs to the Cancer Society, celebrating its 10th anniversary, and Countess Alexandra thinks there have been major advances in cancer research in the period in which she was patron.

- The curve is broken, one percent fewer women are dying of breast cancer per year. It does certainly something to support the campaign, sounded the call of Countess

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »

Star PeDe ,she looks gaunt and stressed  that I do think her and Martin are having problems, whether relationship or money wise. Alex does little and has a good income that she should look so much better .
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2013, 04:35:23 AM »

She looks abnormally old for 50 years. The middle-class housewives in my neighborhood with children in college, also 50, look a million times better than Alex. Her relationship with Martin must be failing and she must feel desparate about her current situation, aging and alone with her history of failed relationships behind her - must be depressing. I hope she is not drinking heavily or isn't sick. Just speculating.

joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2013, 06:45:09 AM »

She looks abnormally old for 50 years. The middle-class housewives in my neighborhood with children in college, also 50, look a million times better than Alex. Her relationship with Martin must be failing and she must feel desparate about her current situation, aging and alone with her history of failed relationships behind her - must be depressing. I hope she is not drinking heavily or isn't sick. Just speculating.
I would hope she's not sick as well, or drinking. Her mother is still alive so maybe there's a health
issue there that she's worried about. But I also wonder if she has been regretting leaving the royal life. She
still gets some of the perks as the boys are still royal, but it's miniscule by comparison of what it used to be.
And she's probably noticing the pretty, slender Marie taking on more and more important assignments, plus
she gave Joachim his first daughter; and if the relationship with Martin isn't what she thought it would be, it
might be enough to let her appear looking this way.
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2013, 08:30:03 AM »

If they divorce, her (short) marriage to Martin have cost her around 1 million dkr every year for the rest of her life, since she lost the tax free privilege by marrying him (well, marrying anybody I guess...) That was an expensive decision  Tongue.

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »

If they divorce, her (short) marriage to Martin have cost her around 1 million dkr every year for the rest of her life, since she lost the tax free privilege by marrying him (well, marrying anybody I guess...) That was an expensive decision  Tongue.
Wow, that is one costly gigolo... Angry
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2013, 05:15:42 PM »

One thing about this couple is that Alex would hate to divorce and lose face, along with all the money and when Joachim is happy. Martin would hate to divorce because he loves the semi connect to the royals, the past port , the prime seats at alexs engagements or at the circus and the press.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2013, 05:26:12 PM »

Didn't they just sell her villa in Turkey and purchase another one......................serious $$$$$$$$ spent on the second/present Villa
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: