Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 112715 times)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2013, 05:29:05 PM »

sounds like Ashton and Demi

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2013, 09:25:59 PM »

I think another factor in her marriage to Martin was Joachim meeting Marie. I don't think the DRF minded her getting married at all, in fact I think they preferred it. It would have looked very strange with two princesses on Joachim's side after all Whistle So I think it's possible that she took one for the team, so to speak. I believe they got a pretty solid prenup and I don't think Martin will get a dime (or Ýre Laugh bounce ) if they divorce. TBH I think Alex wears the pants in that relationship. Yes, she's older and it would probably be egg on her face if he leaves for someone younger, but then again: she's got her titel, her kids, her money, her house, her work and it's obvious she's the type who floats on water so I think she'd move on in an effective manner. I can't say I like Alex now, as I used to but I guess you've got to admire her game. At least she's nice to people while playing and she knows how to play so it looks effortless.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2013, 09:28:01 PM »

Maria, I agree with everything you said!!  Thumb up

ann

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2013, 09:38:48 PM »

- and so do I. Good post  Thumb up
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »

Good post Maria.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:44 PM »

I think another factor in her marriage to Martin was Joachim meeting Marie. I don't think the DRF minded her getting married at all, in fact I think they preferred it. It would have looked very strange with two princesses on Joachim's side after all Whistle So I think it's possible that she took one for the team, so to speak. I believe they got a pretty solid prenup and I don't think Martin will get a dime (or Ýre Laugh bounce ) if they divorce. TBH I think Alex wears the pants in that relationship. Yes, she's older and it would probably be egg on her face if he leaves for someone younger, but then again: she's got her titel, her kids, her money, her house, her work and it's obvious she's the type who floats on water so I think she'd move on in an effective manner. I can't say I like Alex now, as I used to but I guess you've got to admire her game. At least she's nice to people while playing and she knows how to play so it looks effortless.

I think deep down she was not cut out for royal life. It was too conservative for her. She is clever, so she knew how to endear herself to the Danish people and how to play her role perfectly. She is, after all, ambitious. The role would have not been so fulfilling for her after Mare's came on the scene.

After she split from Jokke she decided she was going to be young and hip (like MM), you can see that in her style, etc. Now she is figuring that her young and hip marriage is not really working for her anymore.

And you are right, Maria. But I think she wanted to show Jokke "I will be so fine without you" and confirm that she has moved on by getting married again. But now she looks as if she deeply regrets.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »

I think deep down she was not cut out for royal life. It was too conservative for her. She is clever, so she knew how to endear herself to the Danish people and how to play her role perfectly. She is, after all, ambitious. The role would have not been so fulfilling for her after Mare's came on the scene.

After she split from Jokke she decided she was going to be young and hip (like MM), you can see that in her style, etc. Now she is figuring that her young and hip marriage is not really working for her anymore.

And you are right, Maria. But I think she wanted to show Jokke "I will be so fine without you" and confirm that she has moved on by getting married again. But now she looks as if she deeply regrets.

I don't think she's the type who regrets that much personally Smiley

I think she would have made an exellent CP. Too bad she and Fred didn't hook up. I think her and Joachim falling apart had something to do with him starting to want to be in charge. Clearly he found someone better suited for him in Marie
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:22 PM »

^^I agree Alex and Fred would have been a much better match. I also agree that Alex knows how to play the game. I do think it has all cost her a high price, she just doesn't look happy or fulfilled.  Sad

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2013, 08:08:18 PM »

I don't think they would have been a good match in the long run, although they seemed to get along really well back then. Ultimately, Fred would have come to hate and whine about her too.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »

I don't think they would have been a good match in the long run, although they seemed to get along really well back then. Ultimately, Fred would have come to hate and whine about her too.

I don't think Frodo is cut out to have any long term relationships. All his previous relationships ended after three or four years, I think that is the longest he can do.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2013, 09:58:30 PM »

ITA with you Maria  Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2013, 10:02:09 PM »

Oh boy, she looks so old, 60 and something and really unhappy !  Dead

Je suis Charlie
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2013, 10:39:30 PM »

She really doesn't look very good these days. And to think she used to look this way with him. Now she looks like his mom.

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2013, 03:57:22 PM »

Ouch...this is really unflattering picture of her.

Felix looks more and more alike Jokkie.

Lexie

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2013, 02:08:24 AM »

Alex looks like Martin's mom and she dresses like a teenager, wearing the same style of shoes as her sons  Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: