Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 85160 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: October 08, 2013, 11:33:40 AM »

I don't think Alex is happy and I believe what the mags are hinting in this case

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »

I don't think Alex is happy and I believe what the mags are hinting in this case

The whole set-up was against her - out of her marriage straight into the next relationship - for most people that is a way into disaster #2. Then the toyboy and the age difference did not help.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2013, 12:01:03 PM »

and maybe Martin is not such a catch

I don't like him

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2013, 12:38:25 PM »

Getfix,
Excellent points made about regular drinking, I have seen it take many twists and turns.  Champagne (no pun intented),  Star  Hug

Hug Star Star to Pix and Clover

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2013, 08:38:14 PM »

I think I've read--many, many times--that at 50 (or is it 40 Nerves), a woman has to "choose" btwn her figure or her face. Looks to me like Alex has chosen her figure.
Auntie Sugar
Banned
Muted
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2013, 08:40:11 PM »

Order of Splendor has a nice blog today about Alexandra's former royal style:

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2013, 08:48:53 PM »

Star she did love the big trains, but it suited the era .
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »

Her princess dresses were so awesomely...princessy
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2013, 09:59:30 PM »

Her princess dresses were so awesomely...princessy

I think she loved the idea of becoming a princess - and that is why she went for it. Jokke back then did not know what he wanted. Then it turned out that his little princess was rather domineering - something that does not go well with Jokke who is a kind of alpha animal herself.

Then the marriage went downhill ... and then came Martin. Taking Alex away from the faded princess dream and giving her the feeling she was still an attractive woman. She did not cling to her "I was a princess" thing like Fergie, but unfortunately things did not work out for her.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2013, 10:07:46 PM »

I think she did cling to the princess thing but otherwise I agree with you. Smiley

Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »

At least they wear the same size bra  
G Smiley

Getfix,

Haha! Laughing  

I think they drink too much red wine.

Heavy drinking does awful things to the skin! Could be that. Nono
Oh yes ! ITA !

Je suis Charlie
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »

Last week's HER&NU had this story on the cover and now they posted an article about it:

http://herognu.dk/kongeli...r-for-martins-jetset-liv/

Alexandra earn money: Paying for Martin's jet-set life

Martins lifestyle shows great success and money. But judging by the failed business adventures, it is not he who contribute to household the box at home.
Photo: Peter Hauerbach

Countess Alexandra toil. It is up to her to get the budget to stick together, so there is both afford the large loans in the house at Svanemøllevej and financing of family's two homes in Alanya. For Martin Jorgensen's earnings still seem severely limited, although for years he has engaged in one business adventure after another.

HER&NU has previously described how Martin Jørgensen and his partner Torben Aagaard just managed to pull out of the two companies Software Factory A / S and the Red Star Alliance A / S before SKAT companies sought bankruptcy. And now it seems that Torben Aagaard continues alone in a third, Gobike A / S, as otherwise he founded together with Martin Jorgensen.

Alexandra has over the years halved its patrons. On the way there have been air in the calendar for the lectures, which she earns up to 100,000 dollars on each. time, and not least, the Board of the pharmaceutical company Ferring, as she remunerated for in the millions. In addition the fixed "salary" of 175,000 dollars in the form of state benefit after the divorce from Prince Joachim. Photo: Anthon Unger

Despite Martin's apparently modest contribution to the household puts it does not dampen his lifestyle. He lives jet-set life with champagne and fancy cars and move often with friends at the Copenhagen clubs. Here he gives it as a successful businessman, although the available figures tell the story of a man without great nose for business.

As I said, he just left Gobike that will provide 1,860 bikes for Copenhagen and Frederiksberg. A contract for a total of 86 million dollars, which, however, has run into problems, partly because the supplier of the charging stations have gone into liquidation. So far there is only keen 27 of the 105 planned charging stations, and there are only 426 bikes in the operation of the 1,860 ordered.

Although Countess Alexandra, gave magnificent villa on Svanemøllevej free of Prince Joachim, have raised loans in the house. Photo: Michael Stub

Martin Jorgensen withdrew early from the company, can end up mean that he and Alexandra miss millions. For if all agreements are complied with, bycykelprojektet end up bringing Gobike group tens of millions. But then probably without Martin as one of those who really going to make it. His role is unknown, and when he runs all his earnings through his sole proprietorship Twoplus, it is not possible to see the exact figures.

But the many loans in the couple's house on Svanemøllevej however, indicate that there are large amounts in via Martins company.

It is not rare to see Martin on festive occasions at the Copenhagen clubs. Photo: Henrik R. Petersen
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:01:37 PM by Thistle » Logged

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2015, 04:44:40 AM »

You know Alex is in a difficult position: she can't divorce Sleeze bucket and she can't admit failure that lust should not be made legal. No No

And she is the poster girl for any attacks on DRF that media can't do on them but do on  her instead   Crazy

wonder if she feels like just chucking it all in?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
HollySummer

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2015, 10:07:14 AM »

I mean no offense by this comment, but each time I see Martin, I get the impression that he is a closeted gay man. And geez, he is not at all attractive or handsome. No
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »

He can't divorce her because of the money and the lifestyle.
She can't divorce him because it would make her look bad.

So - they will stay together forever (most likely very unhappy).
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: