Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 110697 times)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 10:25:44 PM »

He looks like he was BUSTED

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 11:01:04 PM »

...a..."pirate" taxi?

...a..."pirate" taxi?

Obviously means Private taxi!

wheeellll, I tried 3 different translation sites, and they all translated it w/"pirate" taxi. so I let it stand - I thought it might be some kind of illegal taxi service  Blush

just thought it was a spelling mistake but knew what was meant straight off  ! Betcha Martin didn't get 2 tablets, water and a cooked breakfast  for his hangover !
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 11:10:45 PM »

I am not so sure about that - if she was an entirely private person, I'd agree. But she is not. It was rather easy for her to leave Jokke - two boys were born securing the future of the family, she did not kick up a fuss (way too clever for that) - she took everything she could get (money-wise, custody) and she was set so comfortably that she did not pose a danger to the DRF. She would have been stupid to risk her reputation.

Then comes tomboy and she marries straight away. Don't you think the public perception of her would change if her second marriage goes down the drain as well?

Alex hardly hoodwinked the DRF when she divorced Joachim. She received a settlement that was not only agreed upon by the DRF but approved by Parliament. IMRIC they even voted on it, so there were plenty of people along the way who could have kicked up a fuss if they thought she was being unfairly compensated.

Alex was an excellent princess as far as her public role was concerned and her divorce settlement reflected that.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lexie

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 02:31:15 AM »

Hey guys,

is it just me or does Martin look like an overgrown toddler in some of these pictures?

He is a teenage wannabe.... Dead
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 02:36:04 AM »

Oh dear! Troubled waters in yet another marriage!  Crap - Actually, I doubt Alex would stay on if she felt the end had come. She didn't with Jokke, and why would she this time? I don't think she's a Hyacinth Bouquet, so I'm assuming she would do as she pleases.

l know it's off topic but l love Hyacinth.. (Mary always reminded me of her..)
on topic -  l don't know anything about this couple, but from pictures of them they both look like Heidi and Spencer from the hills-desperate & sweaty  for the limelight.
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 04:07:27 AM »

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, and the proof of that is Martin's face.  Did anyone actually have to read the article? 

I'm sorry to say I am not surprised. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 04:20:21 AM »

I wonder what or if Joachim will say something. He is living day to day with his sons. And they are old enough to receive the nastiness of their peers.

BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 05:08:07 AM »

I wonder what or if Joachim will say something. He is living day to day with his sons. And they are old enough to receive the nastiness of their peers.

That might make it worse, IMO.  In her grief and shock and turmoil, Alex is going to perceive any commentary from Jokke as a "holier than thou" attitude.  She can't think clearly right now, and will only do the opposite of what he wants.  JMHO of course, and thankfully I have never been in this situation, so it's just speculation on my part.

I think that it's a sad reality that when there's a divorce, you give up a lot of control and input into your children's lives.  The fame of these kids make it all the more complicated.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 06:23:42 AM »

This is why it's not a good idea to marry someone so much younger, especially for a woman to marry a much younger man. I feel sorry for Alex. I think she fell for Martin because he's the only one who offered a shoulder for her to cry on when her 1st marriage was disolving. She should have treated it as a rebound relationship rather than married him. She's the reason why I got interested in royals. It's sad to see her try to hold onto a younger man these past few years.

I thought Nikolai and Felix lived with Alex, not Joachim. Don't they? I doubt Joachim sees them daily. They live in KPH and he lives in the South.

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2013, 06:51:21 AM »

This is why it's not a good idea to marry someone so much younger, especially for a woman to marry a much younger man. I feel sorry for Alex. I think she fell for Martin because he's the only one who offered a shoulder for her to cry on when her 1st marriage was disolving. She should have treated it as a rebound relationship rather than married him. She's the reason why I got interested in royals. It's sad to see her try to hold onto a younger man these past few years.

I thought Nikolai and Felix lived with Alex, not Joachim. Don't they? I doubt Joachim sees them daily. They live in KPH and he lives in the South.

I think PeDe meant that Martin is a part of the boys' day to day life so Jokke would worry about the effect he and his choices are having on them.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 09:17:02 AM »

Honestly I think Martin has more to lose than Alex. His living in a house brought by the first husband , loves playing daddy to the two princes with their cost met by their dad. His wife has a title and has some media interest and by dint of her being a former royal still has public engagements which he seemly attends and loves the attention. Being Married to Alex also means they have a set income yearly.
It could be that the older Alex gets the tighter the grip she wants on Martin and he doesn't like it. His hitting his prime now as what we'd say and maybe his bored of life, and with reported debt problems maybe it isn't the easy street it was.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 09:50:26 AM »

I am not so sure about that - if she was an entirely private person, I'd agree. But she is not. It was rather easy for her to leave Jokke - two boys were born securing the future of the family, she did not kick up a fuss (way too clever for that) - she took everything she could get (money-wise, custody) and she was set so comfortably that she did not pose a danger to the DRF. She would have been stupid to risk her reputation.

Then comes tomboy and she marries straight away. Don't you think the public perception of her would change if her second marriage goes down the drain as well?

Alex hardly hoodwinked the DRF when she divorced Joachim. She received a settlement that was not only agreed upon by the DRF but approved by Parliament. IMRIC they even voted on it, so there were plenty of people along the way who could have kicked up a fuss if they thought she was being unfairly compensated.

Alex was an excellent princess as far as her public role was concerned and her divorce settlement reflected that.
Star
In any case it wasn't Alex's fault, the DRF decided to pass the problem to the taxpayers instead of reaching an agreement with Alex themselves and giving her a "salary" from their allowance.

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 12:38:59 PM »

If he was caught cheating, I pity Alex, she does not deserve that. If it is a perfectly innocent occasion, he should have been more careful, what with the media attention he gets. He should have known better... And am I the only one to think he is not that handsome?
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 12:43:41 PM »

If he was caught cheating, I pity Alex, she does not deserve that. If it is a perfectly innocent occasion, he should have been more careful, what with the media attention he gets. He should have known better... And am I the only one to think he is not that handsome?

I don't find him handsome
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:18 PM »

I never thought he was. I don't find men who seem unintelligent attractive.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: