Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra & Martin - NEWS  (Read 109957 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:37 PM »

This is why it's not a good idea to marry someone so much younger, especially for a woman to marry a much younger man. I feel sorry for Alex. I think she fell for Martin because he's the only one who offered a shoulder for her to cry on when her 1st marriage was disolving. She should have treated it as a rebound relationship rather than married him. She's the reason why I got interested in royals. It's sad to see her try to hold onto a younger man these past few years.

I thought Nikolai and Felix lived with Alex, not Joachim. Don't they? I doubt Joachim sees them daily. They live in KPH and he lives in the South.

I think PeDe meant that Martin is a part of the boys' day to day life so Jokke would worry about the effect he and his choices are having on them.

^^^ That's exactly right, thanks for explaining it Kiki  Star  Hug

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2013, 07:50:36 PM »

Martin looks  sleazy to me and I am not sure what to think Of Alex

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 10:58:05 PM »

Ditto.

Alex was a fantastic princess and she carried out her role with dignity and grace but post-divorce she has made some seriously dodgy decisions.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:43 PM »

Ditto.

Alex was a fantastic princess and she carried out her role with dignity and grace but post-divorce she has made some seriously dodgy decisions.

That's basically what I feel about Alexandra.  She was a really good princess.  I don't remember a time where she put a step wrong during those years.  But post-divorce, some of her decisions makes me shake my head and want to ask her "what the h*ll are you thinking".
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:45 PM »

Ditto.

That's basically what I feel about Alexandra.  She was a really good princess.  I don't remember a time where she put a step wrong during those years.  But post-divorce, some of her decisions makes me shake my head and want to ask her "what the h*ll are you thinking".

Exactly! I think Martin is the biggest issue for me as he seems like such a w*nker.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lexie

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »

Alex needs to drop him before she becomes a laughing stock.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »

Alex needs to drop him before she becomes a laughing stock.

too late! she already married him Snare

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 02:50:34 AM »

I think in both her marriages Alex was the Mother to her husband.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 03:54:32 AM »

Maybe she likes to be in charge? That's sad for a woman who's so smart and capable. She's more competent as a royal than both her ex-husband and her ex-brother-in-law.  Snare
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 04:54:34 AM »

I don't know what the outside of Alex's house looks like, but if that gate is her home it seems as if they might have just left the party sharing a cab and it dropped him off first while she stayed in the car? Or is that gate someplace else...?
royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »

Maybe she likes to be in charge? That's sad for a woman who's so smart and capable. She's more competent as a royal than both her ex-husband and her ex-brother-in-law.  Snare

I agree on all counts, which is why I empathize with her in light of the photos of Martin's night out.

I've known a lot of strong and capable women who, either by choice or necessity, ending up holding the reigns in their relationship and who eventually were heartbroken by their partner's boyish behaviour, or completely burnt out by playing Mom.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 08:48:51 AM »

I always had the impression that Alex just hooked up with Jokke because he was a prince. When Mary came on the scene she realized that her days as "star princess" were counted and she left, because she could not bear not being center of attention.
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:47 AM »

IMO, I think Alex could've trumped Mary again and again - being more worldly and sophisticated and having lots more style IMO - but she probably couldn't be bothered and self respect (not competition with Mosh) was the reason she got out. Perhaps also she didn't want to stand by and let one of Daisy's "productions" mess up the life of yet another young woman who didn't realise what she was in for.

Either way - she hasn't dealt well with her life now for my two cents worth.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2013, 10:40:34 AM »

IMO, I think Alex could've trumped Mary again and again - being more worldly and sophisticated and having lots more style IMO - but she probably couldn't be bothered and self respect (not competition with Mosh) was the reason she got out. Perhaps also she didn't want to stand by and let one of Daisy's "productions" mess up the life of yet another young woman who didn't realise what she was in for.

Either way - she hasn't dealt well with her life now for my two cents worth.

I think Alex could not stand the fact that a Bogan like Mares would have been more important than her - she was Denmark's prefect princess - but she got tired of that role and tired of Jokke - so she tried something new and less boring - as we see with very doubtful results. At least her boys are turning out lovely. So she seems to be a great mom.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2013, 10:47:41 AM »

scarriest looking couple I've seen in a while

a guy who looks like retro pimp and a crazy woman the equivalent to Howard Hughes the last years who finally managed to leave the house

I think the theme for the party must have been "dress as members of the Los Angeles chapter of the Failed Media Entrepreneurs who Migrated from the Balkans Circa 1973 Society"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: