Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate-Holidays  (Read 270977 times)
Eliza B

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: March 17, 2017, 04:08:47 PM »

After this drama i dont see william getting cheese toast for awhile!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ggc

Mini Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: March 17, 2017, 04:10:07 PM »

If he was worried about the mum-in-law ,he would never have been on Holiday partying with other ladies in the first place.
William has the power in this union and he knows it, because they gave it to him by being YES people over the years and Kate behaving as a doormat in the relationship. She's was called Waity Katey for a variety of reasons.
Fingersmith

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Constitutional expert

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: June 24, 2017, 08:55:59 PM »

They missed the races, does this mean they have slipped out of the country?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: June 24, 2017, 10:54:33 PM »

The Cambs were there on day 1, 20th June. Attended for one day this year and last year.
Are you anticipating a French vacation before their German and Polish holitour? You know, so they can study their briefings about the two countries...
 Roll Eyes

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: June 24, 2017, 11:15:30 PM »

No, I expect them to get busted on a secret little vacay when they should be working.

MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: June 24, 2017, 11:27:03 PM »

Well Kate does have Wimbledon to go to, I believe she is patron now?
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: June 25, 2017, 12:16:19 AM »

You are correct, Kate is now the official patron.  However, we know how "dedicated" Kate is to her patronages; she really doesn't seem to feel the need to participate or do much on their behalf.  I always get the feeling Kate is patron because she has to, not because she wants to.

Nevertheless, I think Wimbledon will be treated differently than her other patronages and we will see her appear much more often.  

The Wimbledon Championship matches start on Monday, July 3 and continues through Sunday, July 16.  (This year's qualifying matches are Monday 26 June through Thursday 29 June).  
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 12:28:09 AM by Princess BlueEyes » Logged

MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: June 25, 2017, 01:10:43 AM »

You are correct, Kate is now the official patron.  However, we know how "dedicated" Kate is to her patronages; she really doesn't seem to feel the need to participate or do much on their behalf.  I always get the feeling Kate is patron because she has to, not because she wants to.

Nevertheless, I think Wimbledon will be treated differently than her other patronages and we will see her appear much more often.  

The Wimbledon Championship matches start on Monday, July 3 and continues through Sunday, July 16.  (This year's qualifying matches are Monday 26 June through Thursday 29 June).  

If all the days count on the CC, then she will show up to all of them.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: June 25, 2017, 01:12:04 AM »

She isn't set to attend anything but the Duchess of Gloucester is.

I'm betting Kate will show up for the men's events, that's it.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: June 25, 2017, 02:07:52 AM »

I'm expecting to see Kate a lot at Wimbledon this year, probably with the Pipster and her new hubby in tow.  Ma and Mike Middleton, too.  Kate gets to sit in the best seat in the house, have her family there, and not have to do anything except wear a new dress and watch the tennis.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: June 25, 2017, 05:14:42 PM »

I'm expecting to see Kate a lot at Wimbledon this year, probably with the Pipster and her new hubby in tow.  Ma and Mike Middleton, too.  Kate gets to sit in the best seat in the house, have her family there, and not have to do anything except wear a new dress and watch the tennis.

If it's in the CC I hope her sister is not allowed. Pippa has no business to be at an official function with Kate. I think Kate will regret to have taken over that patronage. She will have to be at the women matches and sit next to official people. So, no fun for her.  Whistle

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: June 25, 2017, 11:01:31 PM »

If it's in the CC I hope her sister is not allowed. Pippa has no business to be at an official function with Kate. I think Kate will regret to have taken over that patronage. She will have to be at the women matches and sit next to official people. So, no fun for her.  Whistle

I think the Midds will pile in like flies on doo-do. Roll Eyes
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: June 25, 2017, 11:39:21 PM »

TMZ Video of William in club dancing

http://www.tmz.com/2017/0...dancing-club-switzerland/

Even his dancing skills are less than medicore. Is there anything he is really good at?

Well, as long ago as that was I just watched the video. The article accompanying it is 'hurl inducing'. IMO  I do have a question, didn't William once refuse to dance at an engagement? Saying something like it's better that I don't?  Thinking   

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: June 25, 2017, 11:42:33 PM »

Work shy is the least of it  Real mad  lazy, spoiled, petulant, annoying, un-patriotic and totally unfit to reign (did I leave anything out?)

Might I add ignorant, insensitive, clueless, wimpy, selfish to the list. There are probably more, but can't be bothered to think that hard right now Cool

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: June 26, 2017, 01:18:03 AM »

I wonder if we will see her attend the less glamorous parts of Wimbeldon e.g. the wheelchair tennis, the junior or double games. Oh no she won't because although she loves tennis enough to wrestle it off the Kents and the Queen and spend tens of thousands of other's money of a new tennis court at the Queen's house she gave them, she doesn't actually care about it other than ogling at the mens final and mixing with the celebs in the Royal Box.

Well at least she'll shoot up the official duty count now
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: