Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate-Holidays  (Read 366714 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: August 03, 2019, 12:55:47 AM »

William called up the folks in Mustique when he was younger crying how broke he was and how he just needed a vacation so they were given the villa to use.

I'm sure they don't pay a penny.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: August 03, 2019, 01:32:23 AM »

William called up the folks in Mustique when he was younger crying how broke he was and how he just needed a vacation so they were given the villa to use.

That seems so backwards. He's an heir I bet you he has lots of money. Makes me want to know what do Will and Kate actually pay for?
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: August 03, 2019, 02:02:57 AM »

That seems so backwards. He's an heir I bet you he has lots of money. Makes me want to know what do Will and Kate actually pay for?

There is no one better at spending someone else’s money than a wealthy person.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: August 03, 2019, 02:06:12 AM »

Yup. William is known to be very, very cheap. The Middletons spent a lot of money on holidays to lock him down, too.

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: August 03, 2019, 04:02:57 AM »

Both William and Harry are mega cheap so this really doesn't come as a surprise. There are a number of stories about the both of them that are just flat out disgusting. I read they would go out with friends, hike up the bill to enormous sums, and then claim they had no money on them leaving their friends to pay the bill  

The Queen is too notoriously cheap as well although people like to spin it as her being conservative and practical.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:08:06 AM by NAOTMAA » Logged
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: August 03, 2019, 05:47:01 AM »

Both William and Harry are mega cheap so this really doesn't come as a surprise. There are a number of stories about the both of them that are just flat out disgusting. I read they would go out with friends, hike up the bill to enormous sums, and then claim they had no money on them leaving their friends to pay the bill  

The Queen is too notoriously cheap as well although people like to spin it as her being conservative and practical.
But they get majority of things for free. They don't pay for their travels because they are royals. I doubt they get freebies on anything. So messed up.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: August 03, 2019, 08:21:29 AM »

Many rich people are greedy. Just think of it that way: If you would always spent your money on holidays, drinks etc., you wouldn't be so rich. Better to live of others.

William's and Harry's behaviour is just disgusting. Drool

If I would've been one of their friends being left alone like this in a bar, I would've told the bar owner to just send the bill straight away to KP or Buckingham Palace.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: August 04, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »

I love all the preaching the young royals do about saving the planet, but have absolutely no qualms about jetting to faraway locations (presumably on a private jet) for a holiday.
Do as we say, not do as we do 🙄
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: August 04, 2019, 03:51:26 PM »

The Cambridges' Caribbean retreat: Inside William and Kate's £27,000-a-week holiday villa on private island Mustique where the Royals celebrated Prince George's sixth birthday

https://www.dailymail.co....ique-Caribbean-villa.html

Beautiful and very large, lots of sitting-around areas...............and FREE to a select group
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: August 04, 2019, 04:21:45 PM »

The Cambridges' Caribbean retreat: Inside William and Kate's £27,000-a-week holiday villa on private island Mustique where the Royals celebrated Prince George's sixth birthday

Beautiful and very large, lots of sitting-around areas...............and FREE to a select group

Crazy Crazy

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: August 04, 2019, 04:25:55 PM »

Crazy Crazy

Are we sure that this comment isn't meant sarcastically? Especially the part of I would happily pay more taxes suggests as much.

Well at least I hope it is.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: August 04, 2019, 11:34:16 PM »

When you look at it from another angle ...

2 x Middleton parents
2 x James & girlfriend
3 x Pippa, James & son
5 x Kate, William & 3 kids
2 x nannies
= 4 families and 14 people @ £27,000 = £1,928 pp per week
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: August 05, 2019, 01:27:05 AM »

Plenty of people believe that DM commentator and how hard they work, they're just slaves to the royal rota, you know.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: August 05, 2019, 02:33:59 AM »

There is no one better at spending someone else’s money than a wealthy person.

My aunt is plenty good at spending other people's money and she's badly in debt...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: August 08, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »

Crazy Crazy

Are we sure that this comment isn't meant sarcastically? Especially the part of I would happily pay more taxes suggests as much.

Well at least I hope it is.

Really, this can't be a serious comment….
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: