Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Athena - Articles, news, etc.  (Read 40997 times)
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2017, 08:12:11 AM »

Very cute little girl, I see a lot of Marie's mom but also similarities with Marge and her sisters as a little girls.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2017, 08:42:34 AM »

In that picture, I find that she resembles Benedikte the most of the three sisters. Benedikte and Francoise. Not the worst people to look like.

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2017, 09:54:31 AM »

New pictures for Athena's birthday, taken by Marie.
http://kongehuset.dk/foto-video/nye-billeder-2
That girl is a doll... but the pictures are awful. No Why don't they hire photographs? They do have a budget for that kind of thing.
Judging from the quality, the brightness was very bad, or they were taken with an iPhone.

I think a lot of the reason these pictures are taken by Mosh/Marie is because they want to seem 'normal' despite the fact they live off Taxpayer money, and being all 'look, they're moms who take pictures of their kids like anyone else' is one way they try to achieve it.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2017, 05:14:27 PM »

Some children just have to "grow" into their looks and I feel like Athena is going to be one of those. 

IMO, I think she's going to grow up looking very similar to British actress Millie Bobby Brown (who I think is very cute ).  She played Eleven on the Netflix show "Stranger Things"

This is a picture of Millie at age 5 (taken from an Instagram video so it isn't the best):

OMG!! You're right Millie's pics look like Athena's age progression pics.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »

Very cute little girl, I see a lot of Marie's mom but also similarities with Marge and her sisters as a little girls.

I don't really like Athena's outfit for this occasion. It's too adult for her age. Plus, the pattern on the coat clashes with the stripes on the dress inside. The floral headband doesn't go with anything. It's too much, the headband, the ruffle sleeves, the pattern, the stripes, the ruffle skirt...

Her hair has grown out so her forehead doesn't look that high. Her playful personality also showed a bit. That's all good. But I still can't call her a good looking kid. Sorry.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2017, 08:06:44 PM »

I don't really like Athena's outfit for this occasion. It's too adult for her age. Plus, the pattern on the coat clashes with the stripes on the dress inside. The floral headband doesn't go with anything. It's too much, the headband, the ruffle sleeves, the pattern, the stripes, the ruffle skirt...

Her hair has grown out so her forehead doesn't look that high. Her playful personality also showed a bit. That's all good. But I still can't call her a good looking kid. Sorry.

Hmmm.....I love the way she's dressed....I love pattern matching in general, if it is done skillfully - and here it is done perfectly. Tricky business, but whoever put this outfit together knew how the pattern would play.

Beer

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »

We have to agree to disagree Peeds.  Beer
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2017, 10:55:51 AM »

I think her outfit is fine, except the headband. IMO it just busies the outfit too much. I agree that Athena is not pretty, at least not at this stage. That might change
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:43 PM »

This is a bit of a Danish royal family trait, Isabella is a pretty girl, she wasn't a very attractive toddler.
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2017, 03:14:33 PM »

This is a bit of a Danish royal family trait, Isabella is a pretty girl, she wasn't a very attractive toddler.

I find all the children in this arm of the family very plain except for Alex's oldest, but I seem to be the minority that doesn't think Marie is attractive and her husband looks like a sick old man..so. I love the outfit, though! Adorable clothing Smiley
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2017, 08:25:46 PM »

Absolutely darling little girl. There's something about her - an almost elfin, "otherworldly" quality - that I find really charming. And that outfit is totes gorgeous!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2017, 08:32:34 PM »

^^ I couldn't agree more, edit, there is a serene beauty about here, not common, just like her sibilings.

This branch of the DRF has the best looking kids, that are well behaved, kind and polite. I love this family.

Hug Star

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2017, 09:11:07 PM »

An elfin beauty, that's an excellent way to describe her looks.

Editor  Star

I think she has become a very pretty, little girl and I find her absolutely darling  But then, all the Schack kids are lookers.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2017, 02:15:22 PM »

Not pretty? She's gorgeous!

I loved that she was such a contemplative grave-looking child. I suspect she's highly intelligent and has a lot going inside that head!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2017, 09:13:30 PM »

She is adorable!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: