Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Athena - Articles, news, etc.  (Read 115136 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2022, 03:00:35 PM »

Happy 10th Birthday. New pics.

Nice photos of her... lovely hair
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2022, 03:24:43 PM »

Lovely girl, very well mannered. She is lucky to have such a wonderful family and get to grow up in such an exciting city.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2022, 04:46:57 PM »

Sometimes you look at girls this age and she is surely still a girl but you see the emerging woman. Athena will be a beauty. She is lovely and calm and seems guileless. If you can see a girl to this age and she is still oblivious to an outsider's gaze it is a miracle in this day and age. She is lucky enough to have a strong family around her. I predict good things.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2022, 05:46:26 PM »

She is such a pretty girl!  HB Athena!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2022, 06:29:38 PM »

Lovely girl, very well mannered. She is lucky to have such a wonderful family and get to grow up in such an exciting city exile.

I have fixed it for you because they are exiled on 2 handsome sinecures (penury) in such a backwater and it  is very sad Smiley

I find her (also Josephine) to be quite plain but they are very much 'unformed' as yet  and that is not strange for only 10 years. Interestingly the two young boys (their brothers) are quite nice looking. They will all change a lot in these next years.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2022, 10:56:36 PM »

Sometimes you look at girls this age and she is surely still a girl but you see the emerging woman. Athena will be a beauty. She is lovely and calm and seems guileless. If you can see a girl to this age and she is still oblivious to an outsider's gaze it is a miracle in this day and age. She is lucky enough to have a strong family around her. I predict good things.

oh, I so agree peri, she'll be a beauty. You can start seeing it now.  Star

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: