Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal Family: Past, Present and Future  (Read 29774 times)
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2020, 03:59:01 PM »

Do Greeks have any opinion about Anne-Marie? Like her? Indifferent?
Nobody cares for the ex royal family, nobody other than right-wing supporters or left-wing "haters".

I can't understand why Pavlos is still referred to as Crown Prince, I mean there is no crown. Whet part of that don't they get?
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2020, 07:43:33 PM »

Do Greeks have any opinion about Anne-Marie? Like her? Indifferent?
Nobody cares for the ex royal family, nobody other than right-wing supporters or left-wing "haters".

I can't understand why Pavlos is still referred to as Crown Prince, I mean there is no crown. Whet part of that don't they get?
I can only make assumptions about it. At first, he was the crown prince, indeed. Then they got into exile but they were hoping to come back with their official role, so the titles were kept. After that, I assume the title became a habbit, something to replace their last name, so this is why Pavlos has kept it as well as his parents. I don't think that any of his kids, Olympia as their first born or their 1st son (I don't remember them by order), will ever be called crown princess/prince. IMO they have to adopt a last name, Pavlos' kids have to have a normal last name because in their generation dead titles won't work, especially when they are associated with Greece, a country without other lesser titles.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: