Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippos - What's The Deal?  (Read 40814 times)
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2020, 01:28:55 AM »

Would love to get a close up look at the ring.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2020, 03:37:22 AM »

I thought exactly the same thing, I was speculating that it might be a ruby center stone since she's wearing red in the dress.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »

Not really surprised. Like Pavlos he is marrying  a very wealthy woman. Her father is worth about  2 billion. I wonder if they will get married next year in Greece along with Theodora.

Oh well another daddy to pay out for a defunct title... this family seems light on in substance and I can't see the attraction.... guess Euro wannabe ex royals and money are hard to seperate

21st century Buccaneers?

Star

I loved that mini-series!   You remind me I must hunt for it & rewatch.   I purchased it on DVD several years ago.   

Mine too!  Plus Edith Wharton is my Birthday twin, so I felt obligated to read all of her books. The Buccaneers is my favorite. 
It's on Amazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Episode-1/dp/B07C1GRT3M/
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2020, 01:42:49 AM »

I thought exactly the same thing, I was speculating that it might be a ruby center stone since she's wearing red in the dress.

I was thinking it may be a sapphire - a nod to the Greek flag. But I hope you’re right because flag oriented rings rarely appeal to me.

And thanks for the link, Jolene!  I forgot it was in my queue and will watch it tonight.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2020, 05:22:25 AM »

The entrance hall looks like a NY apartment building that has no doorman, and the couch-matching-wallpaper living room looks like a bad acid trip.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »

The entrance hall looks like a NY apartment building that has no doorman, and the couch-matching-wallpaper living room looks like a bad acid trip.
that hurt my eyes!!!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2020, 09:17:31 AM »

that hurt my eyes!!!
I bet a note to her cleaning person: "lost an earring here, please find it before vaccuming" sends the poor soul into a three day crying and sobbing fit before considering jumping out of a window...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2020, 09:20:05 AM »

that hurt my eyes!!!
I bet a note to her cleaning person: "lost an earring here, please find it before vaccuming" sends the poor soul into a three day crying and sobbing fit before considering jumping out of a window...

Laughing
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2020, 06:57:03 PM »

that hurt my eyes!!!

I pictured this!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: