Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 657731 times)
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1605 on: January 20, 2020, 03:17:33 PM »

Exactly, Leatherface.
desertrose

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1606 on: January 20, 2020, 06:28:27 PM »

Achileas posted a picture with Ines Niarchos, daughter of Spiros Niarchos and Daphne Guinness
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1607 on: January 20, 2020, 06:38:33 PM »

Achileas posted a picture with Ines Niarchos, daughter of Spiros Niarchos and Daphne Guinness

And he looks just as pretentious and ridiculous as his parents.

Is that Bea behind him?  Was this some kind of Bring Your Worst Optics party?
Lurker

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1608 on: January 20, 2020, 06:42:50 PM »

I don't  have a problem with them playing  dress up at a party with the cousins.

What I do have a problem with is that they posted this on a public instagram account. I don't  care who you are, king or commoner, pictures like these should only be shared with friends and family.

What if in 5 years MO gets her sh*t together and is trying to build a solid career,  all a potential employer has to do is google her and all her silly pictures which  portray a frivolous image, even though she isn't, could very well put them off. The internet never forgets.

Also MC should know better that optics in some situations are just as important as substance.

That's not going to happen.  Eventually she'll marry some rich and/or titled young man from her jet-set circle, have kids, keep going to extravagant parties, and posting silly, vapid pictures on the internet.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1609 on: January 20, 2020, 07:58:28 PM »

And he looks just as pretentious and ridiculous as his parents.

Is that Bea behind him?  Was this some kind of Bring Your Worst Optics party?

Or: Bring your dumbest friend.

Ines obviously won the first price.

And yes I believe that's Bea.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1610 on: January 20, 2020, 07:59:27 PM »

I don't  have a problem with them playing  dress up at a party with the cousins.

What I do have a problem with is that they posted this on a public instagram account. I don't  care who you are, king or commoner, pictures like these should only be shared with friends and family.

What if in 5 years MO gets her sh*t together and is trying to build a solid career,  all a potential employer has to do is google her and all her silly pictures which  portray a frivolous image, even though she isn't, could very well put them off. The internet never forgets.

Also MC should know better that optics in some situations are just as important as substance.

That's not going to happen.  Eventually she'll marry some rich and/or titled young man from her jet-set circle, have kids, keep going to extravagant parties, and posting silly, vapid pictures on the internet.

ITA.
Night Blooming Jasmine

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1611 on: January 20, 2020, 08:18:48 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....in-Princess-Beatrice.html

These clowns were there for the wedding of Dasha Zhukova and Stavros Niarchos in St. Moritz. Zhukova is the ex-wife of Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and Niarchos is an heir to a HUGE Greek shipping fortune. I remember him best as Paris Hiltonís boyfriend way back when. Bea was there with her fiance, along with your typical celebrity contingent. You see a lot of these people yachting together in the summer. Of course MC couldnít resist putting up photos.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1612 on: January 21, 2020, 08:06:17 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....in-Princess-Beatrice.html

These clowns were there for the wedding of Dasha Zhukova and Stavros Niarchos in St. Moritz. Zhukova is the ex-wife of Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and Niarchos is an heir to a HUGE Greek shipping fortune. I remember him best as Paris Hiltonís boyfriend way back when. Bea was there with her fiance, along with your typical celebrity contingent. You see a lot of these people yachting together in the summer. Of course MC couldnít resist putting up photos.

https://pagesix.com/2020/...rchos-marry-in-st-moritz/
desertrose

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1613 on: January 21, 2020, 04:54:24 PM »

ITA.

Maybe she will marry a Greek? Stavros Niarchos has a younger brother!
Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1614 on: January 22, 2020, 01:59:11 PM »

MC has posted pictures from a Russian-themed costume party

"Vibin'" must be new, 'cool' slang for, 'making an ass of oneself' 😁

I can't understand why MC thought any of these photos were good to post.  Especially that first one.  MO looks completely, utterly blank!  She could be a mannequin!   

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1615 on: January 22, 2020, 02:01:00 PM »

MC has posted pictures from a Russian-themed costume party

"Vibin'" must be new, 'cool' slang for, 'making an ass of oneself' 😁

I can't understand why MC thought any of these photos were good to post.  Especially that first one.  MO looks completely, utterly blank!  She could be a mannequin!   

I canít with their costume parties.

WTH.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1616 on: January 22, 2020, 02:44:04 PM »

IMO she always thinks she looks SO good in thenpics she posts and she also thinks she is super important, so she can't get overr herself, she thinks she has something worthy to say, which couldn't be further from the truth but she is unable to see it. Pavlos and partly the kids seem like accessories of her.

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1617 on: January 22, 2020, 02:47:55 PM »

She might have more of a sense of humor than we give her credit for it is always hard to tell I mean raising five kids four are boys you have to know how to take some digs and go with the flow. I keep thinking about that picture of them in the Bed Bath and Beyond that was a really good pic of them and a good balance to the fancy party jet set life photos we mostly see of them.
desertrose

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1618 on: January 30, 2020, 12:31:17 AM »

MC, Pavlos and Aristide went ice skating in Central Park
Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1619 on: January 30, 2020, 12:49:05 AM »

Now this is a nice, normal photo.  I know I'd rather see this type of pic 100 times instead of the silly "vibin''" photos (vibin' still cracks me up)

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: