Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 699505 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: May 24, 2020, 04:51:11 PM »

Alexios posted a picture:

I wonder if he thinks royal blood will protect him from lung cancer?
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: May 25, 2020, 12:00:32 AM »

MC is feeding her sourdough starter:
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: May 25, 2020, 02:55:28 AM »

If this isnít a WTF then I donít know what is.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: May 25, 2020, 03:39:07 AM »

Oh dear.
No food-preparation on beds; no lying on food-preparation surfaces.
Try to get it right, dear.  Whistle
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: May 25, 2020, 04:55:18 AM »

Oh honey, there is NOTHING sexy about stinky sourdough starter in a kitchen that looks like it's for show.

She is such an idiot.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: May 25, 2020, 08:21:35 AM »

I'm so sorry to say it and and I know it sounds super misogynistic but it seems she's looking for a groom. The strawberries in chocolate, the cake she made on Mother's Day, now the photo in the kitchen, like she advertises herself like sexy AND able to cook (wow, imagine that! #not )

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: May 25, 2020, 10:28:11 AM »

Alexios posted a picture:

I wonder if he thinks royal blood will protect him from lung cancer?

I simply don't understand the bare chest underneath his denim jacket.........
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: May 25, 2020, 10:29:02 AM »

Huh?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: May 25, 2020, 10:40:15 AM »

This family would be perfect for a reality show a la "Die Geissens".
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: May 25, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »

I'm so sorry to say it and and I know it sounds super misogynistic but it seems she's looking for a groom. The strawberries in chocolate, the cake she made on Mother's Day, now the photo in the kitchen, like she advertises herself like sexy AND able to cook (wow, imagine that! #not )

I'm sure mummy would be happy, if her dear little girl attracted some rich and aristocratic husband.

Only I'm not so sure, if any decent man, rich or not, would be jumping on this photos. Only the shallow ones I would guess that are not good for her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: May 25, 2020, 10:43:55 AM »

This family would be perfect for a reality show a la "Die Geissens".

I had to look it up, as I wasn't familiar with the "Die Geissens".  But I have to agree with you upon that one.....
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: May 25, 2020, 12:30:46 PM »

WOW! I've just found out that Marie Chantal has a book out - "Manners begin at breakfast" all about modern manners and etiquette. I wouldn't want to buy it but I'd love to see the chapter that justifies throwing your cousin in law (who happens to be the Queen of Spain) under the bus on social media Whistle Whistle
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: May 25, 2020, 02:27:47 PM »

I'm sure mummy would be happy, if her dear little girl attracted some rich and aristocratic husband.

Only I'm not so sure, if any decent man, rich or not, would be jumping on this photos. Only the shallow ones I would guess that are not good for her.

I donít think Olympia or Marie Chantal would want to attract a husband that expected her to actually cook. I think this might be the groundwork for a cookbook. Of course, there has to be evidence she ďlovesĒ cooking, or working with food. Then a lot of these pictures will show up in the book.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: May 25, 2020, 04:58:36 PM »

I doubt about her criteria on who is a good husband and who isn't. I wish her a happy and fullfilling life but I don't know.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: May 25, 2020, 05:02:18 PM »

I doubt about her criteria on who is a good husband and who isn't. I wish her a happy and fullfilling life but I don't know.

Who would have the money and connections.....
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: