Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 699534 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1725 on: May 25, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »

Gosh.  All recent photos from this family have been so  Crazy  you have to wonder, who's in charge ... but social media is in anyone's charge, really.  I guess the parents put no restrictions on their children's ridiculous-ness.  Anyway it provides us with a good laugh. 

I don't think M-O will marry anytime soon.  When and if she ever does it will be some super-riche nobody.  I mean nobody of note, just some money. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1726 on: May 25, 2020, 05:15:06 PM »

I'm so sorry to say it and and I know it sounds super misogynistic but it seems she's looking for a groom. The strawberries in chocolate, the cake she made on Mother's Day, now the photo in the kitchen, like she advertises herself like sexy AND able to cook (wow, imagine that! #not )

I'm sure mummy would be happy, if her dear little girl attracted some rich and aristocratic husband.

Only I'm not so sure, if any decent man, rich or not, would be jumping on this photos. Only the shallow ones I would guess that are not good for her.
I doubt about her criteria on who is a good husband and who isn't. I wish her a happy and fullfilling life but I don't know.

Who would have the money and connections.....
That Thurn und Taxis guy? Is he married?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1727 on: May 25, 2020, 05:24:20 PM »

I'm so sorry to say it and and I know it sounds super misogynistic but it seems she's looking for a groom. The strawberries in chocolate, the cake she made on Mother's Day, now the photo in the kitchen, like she advertises herself like sexy AND able to cook (wow, imagine that! #not )

I'm sure mummy would be happy, if her dear little girl attracted some rich and aristocratic husband.

Only I'm not so sure, if any decent man, rich or not, would be jumping on this photos. Only the shallow ones I would guess that are not good for her.
I doubt about her criteria on who is a good husband and who isn't. I wish her a happy and fullfilling life but I don't know.

Wasn't he rumoured to be engaged to a French lady?
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1728 on: May 25, 2020, 06:16:15 PM »

Maybe one of the Niarchos boys for Olympia? Their families are friendly and there is a link to Greece.
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1729 on: May 25, 2020, 06:19:18 PM »

Wasn't he rumoured to be engaged to a French lady?

Yep Smiley Her name is Pia d'Iribarne. She lives and works in London.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1730 on: May 25, 2020, 06:26:26 PM »

Maybe one of the Niarchos boys for Olympia? Their families are friendly and there is a link to Greece.

I think she’s headed for a celebrity du jour for her starter marriage.  Niarchos is old money and not nearly exciting enough for her ... or her mother.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1731 on: May 25, 2020, 07:33:47 PM »

I didn't know he was engaged!

I agree with Diogenes about Niarchos family, not to mention they all seem relatively private people - on the contrary with MO and her family.

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1732 on: May 25, 2020, 07:49:15 PM »

I agree with Diogenes about Niarchos family, not to mention they all seem relatively private people - on the contrary with MO and her family.

... there’s always Georgie and his titled mummy ...  Spiteful
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1733 on: May 25, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »

And we all know that this the only important thing about a marriage... Whistle

Who cares about love and affection?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1734 on: May 25, 2020, 07:59:14 PM »

That would be great. But I believe that he's in a relationship too.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1735 on: May 25, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »

I don’t think Olympia or Marie Chantal would want to attract a husband that expected her to actually cook. I think this might be the groundwork for a cookbook. Of course, there has to be evidence she “loves” cooking, or working with food. Then a lot of these pictures will show up in the book.

Of course not. They would've plenty of servants for this disgrading task.

However I think they want to create some kind of normal life. Look, how down to earth I'm, I can cook!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1736 on: May 25, 2020, 09:06:02 PM »

Who's Georgie? That Russian guy?

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1737 on: May 25, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »

Yes. The heir of the Romanovs.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1738 on: May 25, 2020, 09:21:16 PM »

Yes. The heir of the Romanovs.
Thank you!
I find hard to remember the names of lesser royal families/heirs etc!

lynaH

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1739 on: May 25, 2020, 10:53:08 PM »

Maria Olympia already has Princess on her passport. She doesn't need an aristocratic husband, unlike her mother. She needs a rich spouse like her father. She will marry for money, as much as she can get.
However the current trend in trophy wives is highly educated not royal blood so she may be out of luck.
Poor girl might just have to settle for a reasonably well off guy her own age who she gets along with. She'll be better off.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: