Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 714296 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1800 on: July 06, 2020, 09:31:44 PM »

The bar is so low for these royal and pseudo-royal families it boggles my mind. So MC is a good mom because her spoiled, entitled kids can play music? SMH They're a bunch of deluded layabouts living off the money their ancestors stole. They need to get a real job helping some of those people their ancestors victimized.

On a positive note it looks like MO has laid off the lip fillers a bit.

Star KC

But I think a real job might actually kill them. Can you imagine MO behind the counter at Walgreen’s?
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #1801 on: July 06, 2020, 09:35:37 PM »

The bar is so low for these royal and pseudo-royal families it boggles my mind. So MC is a good mom because her spoiled, entitled kids can play music? SMH They're a bunch of deluded layabouts living off the money their ancestors stole. They need to get a real job helping some of those people their ancestors victimized.

Star KC

But I think a real job might actually kill them. Can you imagine MO behind the counter at Walgreen’s?

I don't think MO is capable of operating machinery anywhere near as complicated as a cash register! Beer
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:41:10 PM by karma chamelion » Logged
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1802 on: July 06, 2020, 10:14:28 PM »

No, KC. She is a good mum because her kids aren't shooting themselves and others up, they aren't being such awful human beings that the rest of their siblings cannot stand them, they aren't toppled half-over retching on the railway tracks, they have bothered to learn a skill.  For many mums, irrespective of their socioeconomic circumstances, that is an achievement. Excess and deprivation can have similar outcomes. You don't need money to be layabout. It can quite easily be achieved without it.

About the theft: I thought the now defunct Greek Royal Family needed an heiress to marry in  to replenish the coffers.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1803 on: July 07, 2020, 12:24:17 AM »

No, KC. She is a good mum because her kids aren't shooting themselves and others up, they aren't being such awful human beings that the rest of their siblings cannot stand them, they aren't toppled half-over retching on the railway tracks, they have bothered to learn a skill.  For many mums, irrespective of their socioeconomic circumstances, that is an achievement. Excess and deprivation can have similar outcomes. You don't need money to be layabout. It can quite easily be achieved without it.

About the theft: I thought the now defunct Greek Royal Family needed an heiress to marry in  to replenish the coffers.

Like I said, that's a pretty low bar.

RE Glucksburg and other RF thieving: their coffers are full, they just don't want us to think they are. Wink

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1804 on: July 07, 2020, 01:19:36 AM »

RE Glucksburg and other RF thieving: their coffers are full, they just don't want us to think they are. Wink

That is such a throw-a-way line, KC. What would you have these kids do / be that would satisfy your criteria for worthiness or good parenting?

– Yoda
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1805 on: July 07, 2020, 01:32:42 AM »

That is such a throw-a-way line, KC. What would you have these kids do / be that would satisfy your criteria for worthiness or good parenting?

I think I've explained my opinion quite well, enough of the back and forth. Please and thank you.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1806 on: July 07, 2020, 01:39:01 AM »

The back and forth is called a conversation.

– Yoda
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1807 on: July 07, 2020, 03:24:15 AM »

I am surprised how little MC’s kids are followed on social media, they really are allowed to have normal lives.  I think the whole appeal of the “Miller” sisters is gone away and no one finds their kids that interesting I guess.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:44:42 AM by Barrie » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1808 on: July 15, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »

Marie-Chantal
@MarieChantalUK
25 years today with this Gem of a man Srce

Source https://twitter.com/Marie...tatus/1278258053201178624
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1809 on: July 15, 2020, 11:15:30 AM »

She looks extremely uncomfortable but WOW what a vase! I bet the water and the flowers in it makes that thing weigh 50 pounds!
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1810 on: July 15, 2020, 12:49:14 PM »

Marie-Chantal
@MarieChantalUK

Gee, Pavlos paid for picked them all himself?  Wink

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1811 on: July 15, 2020, 01:42:03 PM »

Marie-Chantal
@MarieChantalUK

Gee, Pavlos paid for picked them all himself?  Wink

Well money can't buy love. Who knows, if they would still be married, if it weren't for his title and her need for prestige and him needing the money to fund his lifestyle.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 01:48:17 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1812 on: July 15, 2020, 01:44:16 PM »

Too many doggie styles in this photo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1813 on: July 15, 2020, 01:51:16 PM »

Marie-Chantal
@MarieChantalUK

Gee, Pavlos paid for picked them all himself?  Wink

AFAIK MC is the one with the money so my guess is she’s very well content.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1814 on: July 15, 2020, 05:07:20 PM »

Too many doggie styles in this photo

G Smiley

naughty naughty, but  Laughing

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 126   Go Up
  Print