Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 151   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 845570 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1935 on: August 17, 2020, 08:37:56 AM »

To be fair: theyíre essentially private people. And yes, Greece did pay them off but to a certain degree thatís fair when their property was seized from them the way it was. Itís hardly that money from Greece that is funding the lifestyle of MC & co either - itís her money. Theyíre acting like many other too rich people these days. With a title of Greece yes. They could skip those and just be to Denmark but I actually think they think themselves Greek so thereís that. They might even create a little bit of interest for Greece so since they cost Greece nothing itís probably not the most horrible bargain IMO.
Konstantinos definitely thinks himself as Greek, and AM has clearly connected herself with the country in a very personal way.
IMO it's very possible for Pavlos to concider himself as Greek, because he grew up as the crown prince and we have seen Nik and Tatiana's steps, they have built their lives here in a way that doesn't provoke anyone.

The Greek state treated them horribly in the 90s. Taking their citizenship and nationality, not allowing them having a greek passport and not allowing them keeping Tatoi palace - as it was a private residence. Unacceptable. I understand that someone outside the country couldn't get it because the roots for this are back in the WWII and the aftermaths.

Personally, as a Greek, I don't mind them using the titles (since they don't have any real value for the country) but I wish Pavlos and MC had raised their kids a little different, emotionally closer to the country and less promoting lifestyle and posing since this branch of the family uses the titles for their lifestyle - and this is why I said about them braging them being royals.

Zazoo  Star
thank you, you put it wonderfully and you cleared up many aspects for the people who are not familiar with modern greek history!

anastasia beaverhausen  Star
Trully, no one cares on how they live. They are treated as celebs in the magazines, occasionaly we see pics of them and mostly pics from parties etc. where Pavlos and MC (and kids) go. And some pics of Konstantinos and AM walking in the centre of Athens - at least until last year we had this pics. I assume now Konstantinos finds hard to walk around Athens.

desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1936 on: August 17, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »

Do Greek people consider them Greek?
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1937 on: August 17, 2020, 11:11:07 AM »

Do Greek people consider them Greek?
No

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1938 on: August 17, 2020, 05:28:37 PM »

I find all of this fascinating thank you all for the discussion. It is sad that the king who is a former head of state has been treated badly I hope him living a nice retirement in his home country is a small consolation for years of pain. It would seem to me that Constantino is definitely Greek he was born there speaks the language went to school represented in the Olympics etc. Anna Marie seems a very sympathetic person who attempts to stay discrete but to integrate to whatever situation. Many women would have left such personal and professional chaos. This must be the argument for marrying a princess. I think Nikolaos has shown how to do it. Pavlos doesn't seem to have ambitions but he had four sons so those titles might be around a while!
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1939 on: August 19, 2020, 11:44:59 PM »

https://www.hola.com/real...-peregrine-pearson-novio/
According to °Hola!, Olympia is dating the Hon. Peregrine Pearson. He is the son and heir of the 4th Viscount Cowdray, who is worth £224m according to the Sunday Times Rich List.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1940 on: August 20, 2020, 12:01:52 AM »

So will he be Prince Peregrine Pearson perhaps? How preposterous! Tongue
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1941 on: August 20, 2020, 12:08:47 AM »

Laugh bounce  Star

That would be amazing!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1942 on: August 20, 2020, 02:52:14 AM »

Cute couple
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1943 on: August 20, 2020, 08:38:48 AM »

His dad's wiki is a highly entertaining read.
He's a viscount, so low on the ladder, and  new (peerage was created in the 19th century).
Perry is set to inherit the lot (quite a lot) and he seems to be a not so horrible version of that particular breed of hons. We'll see how this turns out.

Also, a family that uses Weetman as a given name gets a  Thumb up from me  Beer

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1944 on: August 20, 2020, 08:51:37 AM »

It sounds really funny!

Anyway, they look good together and I hope they will have a stable relationship, based mostly on love and not some kind of deal.

Pomme congrats on your 3000 posts!!!!!!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1945 on: August 20, 2020, 09:38:59 AM »

His dad's wiki is a highly entertaining read.
He's a viscount, so low on the ladder, and  new (peerage was created in the 19th century).
Perry is set to inherit the lot (quite a lot) and he seems to be a not so horrible version of that particular breed of hons. We'll see how this turns out.

Also, a family that uses Weetman as a given name gets a  Thumb up from me  Beer

Congratulations with your record amount of posts!
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #1946 on: August 20, 2020, 10:18:48 AM »

Oh nice, if they make it then it's going to be another aristocratic wedding! 🦄💞
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1947 on: August 20, 2020, 10:49:55 AM »

https://www.hola.com/real...-peregrine-pearson-novio/
According to °Hola!, Olympia is dating the Hon. Peregrine Pearson. He is the son and heir of the 4th Viscount Cowdray, who is worth £224m according to the Sunday Times Rich List.

So he is the unknown guy, some RD members noticed at the table during the GRF holiday.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

"A knight who remembered his vows"

Ignore
« Reply #1948 on: August 20, 2020, 12:22:28 PM »

She's doing that stupid thing with her lips again.  The trout pout.  It's so unattractive!!

I always thought "novio" meant fiancť, I'd better brush up on my Spanish! 

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1949 on: August 20, 2020, 07:39:14 PM »

How many homes does that make now?

Four, I think.
London, Gloucestershire, NYC and the Hamptons.

The Gloucestershire and NYC homes belong to MC's parents.

Is the Gloucestershire countryside lodge the same in Cotswolds? I'm not very good with UK geography. Or do they own two UK farms?  
They now have the:
Hamptons new house
The London villa - not sure if they sold this one

-Pappa and mamma Bahamas villa.
-Pappa and mama NY townhouse or apartment
-Pappa and mamma Yorkshire farm

Do they have any home in Greece or they spent their time in Konstantine home, or in hotels? I read somewhere that they became close to Maxima because both have summer houses in the same spot in Greece, or something like that
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 151   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: