Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 152   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 861376 times)
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2100 on: October 27, 2020, 09:29:54 PM »

MC gave another interview.  She tries so hard to sound normal!

https://www.papermag.com/...SgK6Tyla__Q#rebelltitem30

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing Thumb up

MC says the GRF has moved on but these quotes seem a little oblivious:
"His father can now go back to Greece as a private citizen and he's very much loved"
"I don't want them to go into the family business or tell Tino (her oldest son, second in line to the throne) one day he might be King."
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2101 on: October 27, 2020, 10:27:17 PM »

He might be king? He might?
There's no throne, there's no possibility, not one in the million for them to rule the country as royals. I don't want to even think how horrible things must go for them to come back as royals or for my country to stop being a democracy. She tries so hard to give us "normal" that she sounds stupid.

maddie

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2102 on: October 27, 2020, 10:47:27 PM »

MC gave another interview.  She tries so hard to sound normal!

"His father can now go back to Greece as a private citizen and he's very much loved"
"I don't want them to go into the family business or tell Tino (her oldest son, second in line to the throne) one day he might be King."

Haha, I can't help but laugh at MC's statement.

"His father can now go back to Greece as a private citizen and he's very much loved."

Sounds a bit arrogant, IMO. I'm no history buff, but I'm pretty sure that there's a reason why they were kicked out...  Roll Eyes

I'm not from Greece, but from time to time I wonder how they feel about their ex-royals.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2103 on: October 27, 2020, 10:51:32 PM »

Onar she is definitely saying that her kids know there is no throne for them. Well it is good to get her on record that she hasn't encouraged her children. She knows they will never be working royals. She gives the impression of struggling between on one hand being a rich royal lady who lives up to high standards and on the other hand being a little uncouth like if she didn't have money she would just be a real housewife type maybe funny and sometimes observant but not intelligent and maybe a little unsophisticated. I am impressed that she does work even if it is really rich lady pursuits and on the other hand she is in such a bubble that she will never puncture. She doesn't seem to give a fig about Greek life or culture or history even though she's part of a family with a big heritage.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2104 on: October 27, 2020, 10:52:33 PM »

MC gave another interview.  She tries so hard to sound normal!

Haha, I can't help but laugh at MC's statement.

"His father can now go back to Greece as a private citizen and he's very much loved."

Sounds a bit arrogant, IMO. I'm no history buff, but I'm pretty sure that there's a reason why they were kicked out...  Roll Eyes

I'm not from Greece, but from time to time I wonder how they feel about their ex-royals.

Haha yes maybe she confuses people being polite to him with being loved unless she is talking about the random old person who has nice memories of royal days.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2105 on: October 27, 2020, 11:12:26 PM »

There's no throne, there's no possibility, not one in the million for them to rule the country as royals. I don't want to even think how horrible things must go for them to come back as royals or for my country to stop being a democracy. She tries so hard to give us "normal" that she sounds stupid.

Yes, that is laughable. And the idea of the birthplace of democracy having a monarchy was always weird to me.

But if they realize they have no future as a royal family, I wonder why they still use the titles?  Isnít it better to go on as private citizens (or at least just use the Danish titles)?  Maybe not Constantine and AM, but certainly Pavlosí family and his siblings.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2106 on: October 27, 2020, 11:25:38 PM »

I think Pavlos is on the dumb side honestly and probably also has been raised to be proud of his heritage and that means being proud of his title. Even if he is kind of dumb he was raised by proud people and in the bosom of royal families I mean think about it every cousin is royal for heaven's sake. His children need to get ready for life without those titles. I can kind of see it's fine for him since he was born a crown prince like with his father he gets the title of king as a former head of state. They need a last name or secondary titles that would make a lot better.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2107 on: October 29, 2020, 08:41:12 AM »

is that why MC's little logo on her children's clothing is a crown and a little boy that suspiciously looks like out og The Little prince book  Blink

yeah. normal. sure. flying pigs is very normal too.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2108 on: October 29, 2020, 09:00:14 AM »

is that why MC's little logo on her children's clothing is a crown and a little boy that suspiciously looks like out og The Little prince book  Blink

yeah. normal. sure. flying pigs is very normal too.

G Smiley

scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #2109 on: October 29, 2020, 11:59:06 AM »

Did they really call her The People's Princess? And I wonder which member of her husband's family felt that doing business is..."frowned upon?"
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2110 on: October 29, 2020, 02:59:36 PM »

Olympia and Achileas wished Alexios a happy birthday:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2111 on: October 29, 2020, 03:36:37 PM »

Wait a minute.......is that fishmouth in that tight latex outfit (top picture)? Sorry to say, but is looks very trashy.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2112 on: October 29, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »

Wait a minute.......is that fishmouth in that tight latex outfit (top picture)? Sorry to say, but is looks very trashy.

It depends on the occasion, I speak as someone who dressed up as Barbarella to an anime and manga themed party.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2113 on: October 29, 2020, 08:03:15 PM »

Yesterday, October 28th, was one of our two national holidays. Pavlos didn't mention a thing in his insta - he usually does.
I didn't notice Nik's and Tatiana's accounts.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2114 on: October 29, 2020, 10:40:33 PM »

It depends on the occasion, I speak as someone who dressed up as Barbarella to an anime and manga themed party.

I was wondering that too. Her companion (brother?) looks to be dressed normally, so itís hard to say. 
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 152   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: