Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 1087114 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #2385 on: May 29, 2022, 01:24:37 PM »

Looks like a wedding.  DM will have more, breathless prose for us later, I'm sure.  They do seem to enjoy hanging out together.
I bet it is the wedding of Princess Mafalda of Bulgaria in Mallorca...
I like MO's dress...that's it 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2386 on: May 29, 2022, 02:09:50 PM »

Haha, this dress looks like one I could have made for myself before I developed style!
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2387 on: May 29, 2022, 02:36:08 PM »

Looks like a wedding.  DM will have more, breathless prose for us later, I'm sure.  They do seem to enjoy hanging out together.

They have not attended Mafalda's wedding, they have gone to Gustavo Brillembourg and Misha Horne's wedding in England. It seems that a wedding of high-society millionaires is more interesting than Mafalda's discreet wedding in Mallorca... despite the fact that Pavlos and Kiryl's children have grown up together in London. Recently the holidays in Italy were also more important than Aunt Irene's 80th birthday, and she was not congratulated on Instagram but Valentino was.

They are royalty and family when they can appear important in the press. Roll Eyes

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2388 on: May 29, 2022, 02:38:31 PM »

They have not attended Mafalda's wedding, they have gone to Gustavo Brillembourg and Misha Horne's wedding in England. It seems that a wedding of high-society millionaires is more interesting than Mafalda's discreet wedding in Mallorca... despite the fact that Pavlos and Kiryl's children have grown up together in London. Recently the holidays in Italy were also more important than Aunt Irene's 80th birthday, and she was not congratulated on Instagram but Valentino was.

They are royalty and family when they can appear important in the press. Roll Eyes

In reality they are not royalty at all... the grandparents are deposed back in the 1960s
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2389 on: May 29, 2022, 02:40:08 PM »

Haha, this dress looks like one I could have made for myself before I developed style!

Wow they take after mummy unfortunately
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2390 on: May 29, 2022, 05:34:53 PM »

They attended the wedding of Misha Horne and Gustavo Brillembourg in Oxfordshire. And on Friday evening, O was pictured at a pre-wedding party.

klassy!

reception party

You know what the dress is called?  Laugh bounce "The Vampire's Wife Villanelle Floral-print Cotton Midi Dress", how fitting.

periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2391 on: May 29, 2022, 05:58:59 PM »

The pink off the shoulder dress is very pretty. I wonder what Anne-Marie and Constantine think of this group of grandkids I'm sure they love them to pieces but what a lifestyle and deliberate choices. Money could make them do better in the world but they just want to party and swan about in pricey togs. I like how close they are to each other but it also doesn't necessarily allow them sunlight to grow as individuals.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2392 on: May 30, 2022, 12:16:49 AM »

I just googled the bridal couple's name, and THEIR REGISTRY SHOWED UP.  The rich are different from you and me, for sure!

https://www.zola.com/registry/mishaandgustavo
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2393 on: May 30, 2022, 02:42:18 AM »

Not a big fan of the Vampire's Wife. All the dresses are the same, but with a different pattern.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2394 on: May 31, 2022, 12:17:36 AM »

I just googled the bridal couple's name, and THEIR REGISTRY SHOWED UP.  The rich are different from you and me, for sure!

Gawd! they don't want much, do they?

who are these people? are they royalty or pretend royalty like our mob?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2395 on: May 31, 2022, 01:37:47 PM »

Linens and pots and pans seems like a really sensible registry. Isnít that the sort of things young couples ask for around you?

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2396 on: May 31, 2022, 01:46:01 PM »

Laugh bounce decades ago some friends were going to a wedding and the list was at harrods or peter jones, sloane square or somewhere and on the list were lot of things like 8 teaspoons, 8 desert forks etc etc but in many cases only 4 or 6 had been bought??? so they decided to fill in the gaps for their present  - very sensible!

gosh what a list - glad to see they have a $25 gift card - always think it is bad form not to have more reasonably priced things on a list
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2397 on: May 31, 2022, 03:51:09 PM »

Linens and pots and pans seems like a really sensible registry. Isnít that the sort of things young couples ask for around you?

At those prices?  I don't consider them sensible.  So, different from me.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2398 on: May 31, 2022, 05:37:34 PM »

At those prices?  I don't consider them sensible.  So, different from me.

All clad, kitchenaid, staub are common pan brands in my area, and I have them myself. Actually I have the better all clad D5 set and I think that kitchenaid is garbage. Now, mind you, I wouldn't pay that much for towels/linens because I replace them (well, rotate them to rag/cleaning use) every year, but quality pans will save you a fortune not having to replace them ever.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2399 on: May 31, 2022, 08:06:52 PM »

It seems rather I have never possessed a "quality pan" then, since I have to replace mine ever so often.... Even the high end brand non-stick pans do not cope well with being used on a daily basis. Though I presume, theirs will not see just as much action as mine...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: