Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 695740 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 05:03:00 AM »

I have a feeling MC won't let that happen. Hope I'm right.

yup. she's got potential as TEEF  Secret

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »

Maria Olympia is a sweet looking young girl.
I think that her face is a little like her Great Aunt Benedikte, and of course like her father, Pavlos.
kahleigh

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2014, 03:21:02 AM »

Olympia is on the cover of the new issue of Tatler magazine

from http://forums.thefashions...mpia-marc-hom-246865.html

from tatleruk instagram
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 03:25:12 AM »

Why is she the most eligible girl?  Because of her title or has she done something outstanding?

You can call me TrollSpoon.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 03:35:55 AM »

Why is she the most eligible girl?  Because of her title or has she done something outstanding?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Thinking
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 07:39:04 AM »

Regardless of her title, which isn't even valid anymore, there is no way that Maria Olympia is the most eligible girl in the world. She is not an heiress, she is not particularly pretty, and she has no merits and has done nothing outstanding what so ever. It's just ridiculous.
Sometimes I just find these society mag's incredible tiresome.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2014, 07:52:36 AM »

Regardless of her title, which isn't even valid anymore, there is no way that Maria Olympia is the most eligible girl in the world. She is not an heiress, she is not particularly pretty, and she has no merits and has done nothing outstanding what so ever. It's just ridiculous.

So she hasn't actually done anything.  They're just trying to create buzz around her because she has a title and is young?

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »

So she hasn't actually done anything.  They're just trying to create buzz around her because she has a title and is young?
Yup! That's my take on it. This is what Tatler do, they did the same with Lady Kitty Spencer and at the same time named her the most eligible girl in the country.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »

Yup! That's my take on it. This is what Tatler do, they did the same with Lady Kitty Spencer and at the same time named her the most eligible girl in the country.
They probably have a connection(a family friend working for the mag)
That's a terrible pic of her on the cover.

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2014, 09:51:22 AM »

olympia has been made up in a very unflattering and lady gaga-esque way.
if there was not her name,under the picture,i would'nt have guessed who she was.
i wonder how on earth marie chantal (the cover girl herself of that hilarious book that goes by the title high society,where she was made up like a greek goddes meets grace kelly lookalike) allowed tatler editors to stage such a unflattering cover for her daughter.

Thinking
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2014, 10:08:48 AM »

She looks like a young version of her maternal aunt Alexandra.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2014, 05:49:16 PM »

I am disappointed that Pavlos and MC have allowed such media exposure of their daughter.  I remember reading something years ago where they said something along the lines of "kids should be kids" and that they wouldn't send their kids away to school because MC hated being away from home when she was sent away to school.  I am surprised that people who professed these things would allow their underaged daughter to start creating the socialite image in mass media publications.  It's very hypocritical, IMO. 

If they really wanted MO to become a successful person, they'd encourage her to focus on her studies and on getting into a top university (on her own merit-not through connections).  But I guess that's just for the commoners Roll Eyes 

This whole fashionable teen socialite thing is ridiculous, IMO.  It just seems so empty and vapid.  Surely she's got more to offer the world than discussing her clothes and posing for pics? 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2014, 06:06:47 PM »

It seems Olympia might be heading for Georgetown University. Good for her! Thumb up

http://web.stagram.com/p/...7622226818021590_34787093
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2014, 06:07:58 PM »

It seems Olympia might be heading for Georgetown University. Good for her! Thumb up

http://web.stagram.com/p/...7622226818021590_34787093

she certainly looks better in the instagram picture that in the tatler cover
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2014, 03:16:41 AM »

I'm with Pixiecat  Star  in thinking that Maria Olympia is being over exposed.

Congratulations to MO for heading off to Georgtown University.   Champagne
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: