Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 273394 times)
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: February 27, 2017, 07:43:33 PM »

Bigger pic

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2017, 08:58:16 PM »

Okay, until someone provides me with photographic proof that more than one photo taken in the last 2 years shows that she can actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose, I'm operating under the theory that her mouth is unable to close and that her nose doesn't work. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2017, 02:49:32 AM »

Okay, until someone provides me with photographic proof that more than one photo taken in the last 2 years shows that she can actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose, I'm operating under the theory that her mouth is unable to close and that her nose doesn't work. 

Aw, god, Pixie, I wish I had seen that coming  Laughing  I cried laughing.... Star  Laughing
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2017, 03:47:07 AM »

Bigger pic

She looks like a blown up doll with features, including the open mouth, painted on. She looked terrible in this getup.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:00 AM »

Gross. Absolutely gross
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:43 AM »

Yup. MO looks like a two-bit hooker at a seedy street corner

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2017, 04:38:13 AM »

Aw, god, Pixie, I wish I had seen that coming  Laughing  I cried laughing.... Star  Laughing

I'm sorry!   Star

I hope the music was loud at that show.  Otherwise, I guarantee the people sitting in the front row heard the inhaling and exhaling coming from that mouth as she walked by.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2017, 05:16:15 AM »

sorry folks this has nothing to do with MO et al...but I did find this photo from that Tattler link...

Can someone pls tell me that the woman in red is wearing underwear,. please..

http://www.tatler.com/bys...ish-oscars-viewing-party#!/23202/image/1

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »

Nope, don't think so! She's the granddaughter or great-granddaughter of the amazing Diana Vreeland, sadly. As outrageous as Diana was, I can't imagine her being photographed without undies!

And yeah, MO looks horrible - she's not a pretty girl. She's the daughter of very wealthy and privileged people. I do think MC is a good mom and the most interesting of the Miller sisters. I like MC's instagram. Her house, her parents' homes, her kids and pets are all to die for.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »

sorry folks this has nothing to do with MO et al...but I did find this photo from that Tattler link...

G Blink

Guess she is not wearing underwear, as slit and cut of the red dress are same as Blanca Blanco's at the Oscars - and we could see there that such a dress is to be worn with waxed Brazilian only.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: March 01, 2017, 04:28:39 AM »

G Blink

Ah, no can do, G    After all, it is a viewing party!  Yikes Whistle
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: March 02, 2017, 11:32:39 PM »

Star Flanagan, Kaiserin and jigmesjigga Yes

G Smiley

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: March 09, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »

Honestly I don't find MO attractive, I think she inherited the worst of both families, because her parents aren't bad looking.

jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: March 15, 2017, 01:46:14 AM »

Honestly I don't find MO attractive, I think she inherited the worst of both families, because her parents aren't bad looking.

She's not as beautiful as her paternal grandmother was at her age, and she has inherited her mother's looks, but she's far from ugly. I actually like this look on her. It's relatively fresh since she's not caked in make-up and he's not pouting as much.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: March 15, 2017, 05:13:53 PM »

I think she's a very ordinary looking person who has already used far too much botox and fillers, despite the fact that she's not even 30 years old.  If she was simply a student and not trying to become some sort of fashion icon/model, I think she'd be much more attractive.   It's her desperation to become some sort of icon that makes her ugly, IMO. 

It appears that she's got so much filler in her lips that she literally cannot close her mouth.  It's disgusting and she looks like a fishy mouth breather because of it.  It's really a shame she's done that to herself.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: