Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 273470 times)
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: May 16, 2017, 05:27:18 AM »

I think she's a very ordinary looking person who has already used far too much botox and fillers, despite the fact that she's not even 30 years old.  If she was simply a student and not trying to become some sort of fashion icon/model, I think she'd be much more attractive.   It's her desperation to become some sort of icon that makes her ugly, IMO. 

It appears that she's got so much filler in her lips that she literally cannot close her mouth.  It's disgusting and she looks like a fishy mouth breather because of it.  It's really a shame she's done that to herself.

yes.  :nerves:the point is that she has nothing special to be a fashion icon besides being rich. She is not even pretty. It's sad that we live in a generation that just need to have money without any talent to become a celebrity, Paris Hilton is the best example of this.

But at least it seems that Maria Olympia is not succeeding at it?  She will be just one among several born rich socialites.
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: May 24, 2017, 03:10:42 AM »

According to MC's insta account, they are mooving to New York these days, they have already packed all of their stuff.
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2017, 07:26:30 PM »

I noticed a few weeks ago that they were moving to NY, does anyone know why?

My understanding was that they had a house/ apartment in both, London & NY, but were based in London. I am surprised that they seem to have packed up the whole house, I can't imagine though that they'd sell it.
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2017, 11:42:25 PM »

I would expect it to be all over the DM or other media if they were selling their house. I suspect they will keep hold of it, renting it at the very most.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: