Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 316182 times)
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: May 16, 2017, 05:27:18 AM »

I think she's a very ordinary looking person who has already used far too much botox and fillers, despite the fact that she's not even 30 years old.  If she was simply a student and not trying to become some sort of fashion icon/model, I think she'd be much more attractive.   It's her desperation to become some sort of icon that makes her ugly, IMO. 

It appears that she's got so much filler in her lips that she literally cannot close her mouth.  It's disgusting and she looks like a fishy mouth breather because of it.  It's really a shame she's done that to herself.

yes.  :nerves:the point is that she has nothing special to be a fashion icon besides being rich. She is not even pretty. It's sad that we live in a generation that just need to have money without any talent to become a celebrity, Paris Hilton is the best example of this.

But at least it seems that Maria Olympia is not succeeding at it?  She will be just one among several born rich socialites.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: May 24, 2017, 03:10:42 AM »

According to MC's insta account, they are mooving to New York these days, they have already packed all of their stuff.

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2017, 07:26:30 PM »

I noticed a few weeks ago that they were moving to NY, does anyone know why?

My understanding was that they had a house/ apartment in both, London & NY, but were based in London. I am surprised that they seem to have packed up the whole house, I can't imagine though that they'd sell it.
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2017, 11:42:25 PM »

I would expect it to be all over the DM or other media if they were selling their house. I suspect they will keep hold of it, renting it at the very most.
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: May 30, 2017, 12:03:55 AM »

I think the same. Might be that it'll stay empty, ie serve as their London base when someone is in town for whatever. I still think to have read/ seen an apartment they have in NY? So anyway, I think it'll remain their European base (like -if I'm not wrong- they always had a US base). I'm just surprised how careless they are sharing pics of the outside, and refering to the location and the comments are most revealing. Anyone (with even less info than that - esp the comments which literally give it away) can figure out where they live...
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: May 31, 2017, 02:13:45 PM »

I think the same. Might be that it'll stay empty, ie serve as their London base when someone is in town for whatever. I still think to have read/ seen an apartment they have in NY? So anyway, I think it'll remain their European base (like -if I'm not wrong- they always had a US base). I'm just surprised how careless they are sharing pics of the outside, and refering to the location and the comments are most revealing. Anyone (with even less info than that - esp the comments which literally give it away) can figure out where they live...

They have participated in numerous articles, interviews, photo shoots over the years which clearly identify their house(s) in the U.K. They're not 'carelessly' giving anything away on IG.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: June 18, 2017, 02:53:59 PM »

Olympia seems to live her dream!
https://www.instagram.com...-/?taken-by=olympiagreece

https://www.instagram.com...8/?taken-by=olympiagreece

She now works as a model for dolce&gabbana. Good luck to her, if this makes her happy!

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: June 18, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »

I'm sure her paternal grandparents are so proud
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: June 18, 2017, 07:31:25 PM »

How tall is she? I don't think she has the height to be a model. She sure doesn't have the face for it either. The ex-royal title and grandpa's money sure go a long way to make a girl's "dream" come true.  Roll Eyes
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: June 18, 2017, 11:56:51 PM »

I don't think this is a reason of not being proud - again if this is what makes her happy. The point is, in my opinion, that she didn't actually try to do something else and she seems to have chosen the "easy" way. Of course, that could be said for other girls/models who I concider completely talentless ex. the Hadid sisters.

Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: June 19, 2017, 03:20:03 AM »

She and her distant cousin Lady Amelia Windsor are featured in a current D&G campaign.  I think the photos and runway occasion were all done months ago.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: June 19, 2017, 09:39:39 AM »

She and her distant cousin Lady Amelia Windsor are featured in a current D&G campaign.  I think the photos and runway occasion were all done months ago.
I don't know, these weeks we have the a/w fashion shows and there wasn't anything like this in her insta. Thinking

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: June 19, 2017, 10:31:02 AM »

the show was 2 days ago and it was on all social medias,because it was a huge success.

all models were millennials,known for being very succesfull instagrammers,singers,dancers,models,influencers,daughters/sons of (cindy crawford's son,marlon brando's nephew,sylvester stallone's daugthers...etc.)

i'm sure this policy of using very young people who are very well known by teenagers is succesful,because it's a way to win new customers,attract new ones,or making older people crave to look as young and smart buying dolce e gabbana!

anyway, girls,it's monday:let's make the week a productive one. and kisses!
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: June 19, 2017, 10:39:10 AM »

Truth is that if someone can't afford haute couture... well... they won't buy from all these brands. I wish I could though!

happy week to you as well, ortensia!

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: June 19, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »

These days it's enough to be a "reality star" (preferably with a pedigree) to feature in D&G shows & campaigns. That's why Kitty Spencer is in, Spencer Matthews, Amelia Windsor, Olympia and others, D&G are all salivating over the aristo set, have been for about a year now I think. (see here as example: http://www.dailymail.co.u...row-UK-reality-scene.html )
Sure a way to attract younger clientele, but who that young can afford it? There's only so many rich people and D&G are rather "loud" in design, and campaigns like these often alienate & turn off established "older" clients. Young potential clients don't necessarily need young models, often aspiring to look like someone is better and a good way to build future clients in the long run (eg Hermes; I really dislike how classic Chanel has also been turned into "hip young edgy" in a way, can't stand it anymore).
I don't think that Olympia will get far as model tbh.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: