Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 316705 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: July 20, 2017, 05:34:16 AM »

And only Olympia looks like a mouth breather.

I still have yet to see a photo with her mouth closed.  I'm to the point where I don't think it's possible for her to even close it for a minute.
[/b]

you know Pix...I've been thinking about this question of yours...and I;'ve come up with a theory.

You know how there's a new sport called free diving?

you know like you dive without scuba equiptment into depth of sea?

whell...I reckon MO-MO is a free diver...but on land

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: July 20, 2017, 05:43:31 PM »

I still have yet to see a photo with her mouth closed.  I'm to the point where I don't think it's possible for her to even close it for a minute.
[/b]

you know Pix...I've been thinking about this question of yours...and I;'ve come up with a theory.

G Smiley

At the rate she's going, she'll be Olympic champion.  Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: July 21, 2017, 03:37:38 AM »

[/b]

G Smiley

At the rate she's going, she'll be Olympic championStar

Yup. That's why her parents named her Maria Olympic Icecream

Star  Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: July 23, 2017, 02:12:26 AM »

Seriously, she should see an ENT doctor to get her nasal passages and adenoids evaluated.  She probably snores like a freight train.
Piper

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: July 24, 2017, 04:18:46 PM »

And I'd like to ask, why is it that when she is photographed with sunglasses, those sunglasses are way down almost to her nostrils? What's the deal with that? Why just not remove them altogether or wear them as they are supposed to be worn? Real mad

https://www.instagram.com...G/?taken-by=olympiagreece

https://www.instagram.com...p/?taken-by=olympiagreece

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: July 24, 2017, 05:20:36 PM »

And I'd like to ask, why is it that when she is photographed with sunglasses, those sunglasses are way down almost to her nostrils? What's the deal with that? Why just not remove them altogether or wear them as they are supposed to be worn? Real mad

I suspect it's because, like dear cousin-in-law Crown Bogan Mary, she's posing.  She's reached the point where all she ever does is pose, pose, pose when she sees a camera. 

Sadly, like dear cousin-in-law Crown Bogan Mary, she clearly has zero talent as a model.  She should take a few tips from semi cousin-in-law Carina, who was actually a model.
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: July 24, 2017, 05:25:32 PM »

I suspect it's because, like dear cousin-in-law Crown Bogan Mary, she's posing.  She's reached the point where all she ever does is pose, pose, pose when she sees a camera. 

Sadly, like dear cousin-in-law Crown Bogan Mary, she clearly has zero talent as a model.  She should take a few tips from semi cousin-in-law Carina, who was actually a model.

Can't risk the possibility that she might not be recognized, so pull those sunnies down!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: July 24, 2017, 05:32:34 PM »

Can't risk the possibility that she might not be recognized, so pull those sunnies down!

Laugh bounce Laughing Star

No worries....the mouth breathing will always give her away.  Her three fans will know it's her the moment they see that gaping fish mouth.
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: July 26, 2017, 05:04:21 PM »

The party doesn't stop! Princess Olympia of Greece celebrates her 21st AGAIN on a sun-soaked trip to Mykonos - as her dad declares himself the 'proudest father ever'

Daughter of Crown Prince of Greece turned 21 yesterday
    Shared snap in retro red bikini in Mykonos with her Instagram fans
    Crown Prince Pavlos also shared touching tribute to 'beautiful' daughter
    Pair celebrated joint 50th and 21st at lavish party in Cotswolds earlier this month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...ebrates-21st-Mykonos.html

Don't know what he's so proud of. I'd be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of her if she were my daughter, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? We saw that with their joint circus of a celebration.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: July 26, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »

I follow MC's Instagram because it can be amusing and she photographs their beautiful homes, etc. I've looked at MO's and it's intolerable - every.single.photo is her posing. Nothing natural or interesting about it. She's just standing there or sitting there with a vapid look on her face in every photo but clearly not caught casually. It's super boring. And she's not attractive enough to hold my interest even in an "oh I wish I could dress like her, live like her, look like her" way. She's pretty dull.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: July 27, 2017, 12:59:12 AM »

I follow MC's Instagram because it can be amusing and she photographs their beautiful homes, etc. I've looked at MO's and it's intolerable - every.single.photo is her posing. Nothing natural or interesting about it. She's just standing there or sitting there with a vapid look on her face in every photo but clearly not caught casually. It's super boring. And she's not attractive enough to hold my interest even in an "oh I wish I could dress like her, live like her, look like her" way. She's pretty dull.

Completely agree with all of this.  Star
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: July 27, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »

The party doesn't stop! Princess Olympia of Greece celebrates her 21st AGAIN on a sun-soaked trip to Mykonos - as her dad declares himself the 'proudest father ever'

Pair celebrated joint 50th and 21st at lavish party in Cotswolds earlier this month

Don't know what he's so proud of. I'd be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of her if she were my daughter, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? We saw that with their joint circus of a celebration.

love her red two piece bathing suit

Surprised to see Queen Max, Carina & gustav..................wonder if 1st cousins King o Spain and Fred & Mary were invited??   what about Gustav's two sisters,  and the rest of Ann-Maries children?? 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: July 27, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »

love her red two piece bathing suit

Surprised to see Queen Max, Carina & gustav..................wonder if 1st cousins King o Spain and Fred & Mary were invited??   what about Gustav's two sisters,  and the rest of Ann-Maries children?? 

Basically the only way to know who was invited is whether or not they could be seen in pictures since they didn't release a guest list.

Cousin King Felipe of Spain was there.  No clue about Letizia.  No clue about Fred and Mosh.  No clue about Gussie's sisters.  Theo, Phil and Nik were there.  No Tatiana.  No clue about Alexia since she isn't seen in any photos. 
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: July 27, 2017, 08:19:45 PM »

Letizia wasn't there, as the Times confirmed with sources.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: July 27, 2017, 09:25:33 PM »

Letizia wasn't there, as the Times confirmed with sources.

Probably a wise decision based on the fact that the vast majority of the guests at this party, especially the Hilton sisters seemed like insufferable douchebags.  I'm sure she doesn't feel like she missed out on anything.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: