Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 305097 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: July 28, 2017, 03:16:09 AM »

Letizia wasn't there, as the Times confirmed with sources.

Probably a wise decision based on the fact that the vast majority of the guests at this party, especially the Hilton sisters seemed like insufferable douchebags.  I'm sure she doesn't feel like she missed out on anything.

This is how the Times put it:

...The intellectual, professional, high-achieving power class of Madrid is much more Letizia’s scene than the decadent yachts of most Euro royals.

Stark evidence of this came only ten days ago, when Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece threw a lavish joint birthday party with his daughter Olympia, who turns 21 later this month. King Felipe was spotted partying at the event in the Cotswolds, along with Paris and Nicky Hilton, Poppy Delevingne and the Queen of the Netherlands. But Letizia was nowhere to be seen. “She was invited, of course, but she chose not to go,” my source says. “She is not very social with other royals, shall we say. She feels more comfortable with her long-term friends than with this new set she finds herself in.”

A nice dig at the Greek royals. I don't think Letizia would feel missed out at all. She's never that impressed with the Greek royals, especially the younger set.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2017, 03:26:27 AM »

Letizia wasn't there, as the Times confirmed with sources.

Probably a wise decision based on the fact that the vast majority of the guests at this party, especially the Hilton sisters seemed like insufferable douchebags.  I'm sure she doesn't feel like she missed out on anything.

This is how the Times put it:

...The intellectual, professional, high-achieving power class of Madrid is much more Letizia’s scene than the decadent yachts of most Euro royals.

Stark evidence of this came only ten days ago, when Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece threw a lavish joint birthday party with his daughter Olympia, who turns 21 later this month. King Felipe was spotted partying at the event in the Cotswolds, along with Paris and Nicky Hilton, Poppy Delevingne and the Queen of the Netherlands. But Letizia was nowhere to be seen. “She was invited, of course, but she chose not to go,” my source says. “She is not very social with other royals, shall we say. She feels more comfortable with her long-term friends than with this new set she finds herself in.”

A nice dig at the Greek royals. I don't think Letizia would feel missed out at all. She's never that impressed with the Greek royals, especially the younger set.

I don't blame her one bit.  There's nothing impressive about them.  Not a single thing. 

Piper

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: July 29, 2017, 07:38:57 PM »

https://www.instagram.com...dqJlPXF/?taken-by=avfhome

Notice Olympia....once again the only young adult with her sunglasses way down her nostrils. The only other celebrities I've seen wearing it this way are the Khardasians. Says alot about who she's modelling herself after.
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: July 29, 2017, 07:53:34 PM »

Notice Olympia....once again the only young adult with her sunglasses way down her nostrils. The only other celebrities I've seen wearing it this way are the Khardasians. Says alot about who she's modelling herself after.

wait...they walk around like that? I thought it was just for the picture. ROFL! Now I can't quit giggling at how stupid that looks
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: July 29, 2017, 09:23:11 PM »

Secret   The only person I've seen do that is my granddad when he looks up from his reading or crossword puzzle.    Snare

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: July 29, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »

wait...they walk around like that? I thought it was just for the picture. ROFL! Now I can't quit giggling at how stupid that looks

The GrRF aren't exactly known for their brains, as I'm sure you're aware.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: July 30, 2017, 05:16:17 AM »

The party doesn't stop! Princess Olympia of Greece celebrates her 21st AGAIN on a sun-soaked trip to Mykonos - as her dad declares himself the 'proudest father ever'

Daughter of Crown Prince of Greece turned 21 yesterday
    Shared snap in retro red bikini in Mykonos with her Instagram fans
    Crown Prince Pavlos also shared touching tribute to 'beautiful' daughter
    Pair celebrated joint 50th and 21st at lavish party in Cotswolds earlier this month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...ebrates-21st-Mykonos.html

Don't know what he's so proud of. I'd be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of her if she were my daughter, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? We saw that with their joint circus of a celebration.

I think MO-Mo should have 21 parties to celebrate her 21 years. and one of those parties ought to be at Buck-palace with Thompson Twins, B and E.

Star Olya

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: August 19, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »

http://theepitomeofquiet....blr.com/post/164329306286

Maria Olympia x Oscar de la renta.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: August 19, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »

Yup, momma pulled some of her conncections  Roll Eyes

BTW, the women left of MO, sitting is Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign manager  Wink

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: August 19, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »

Yup, momma pulled some of her conncections  Roll Eyes

BTW, the women left of MO, sitting is Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign manager  Wink

Laugh bounce Laughing Laughing  She looks ridiculous in this picture.  She looks like a little boy with a mouth-breathing problem in drag.

MO, you are no model.  You should put some effort into solving that mouth-breathing problem you have.  It's very distracting from your looks.  

At this point, I'm absolutely certain that she is unable to close her mouth.  It's like the Loch Ness monster-pics, or else it doesn't exist.  I've not seen any picture of her in the last three years where she's got her mouth closed.  Not a single one.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: August 19, 2017, 11:10:47 PM »

They nipped the hell out of her waistline for this one.

I sorta like it - a bit of a Victor Victoria vibe to it (Julie Andrews movie, eons ago). I actually think that she's better looking than her companions in the pic.

That's not saying much, though.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: