Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 334283 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: October 31, 2017, 05:30:23 PM »

I can not remember the lady's name that use to always hang out with M-C, Gwen,----something like Rosardo??? she had a great figure?Huh??   Anyone know who I mean??   She was always invited to Royal weddings and parties

I read that M-C is selling her London mansion and is either moving or already moved to either NYC or Conn..............Didn't they use to live in Conn on a small farm??
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: October 31, 2017, 05:39:06 PM »

I can not remember the lady's name that use to always hang out with M-C, Gwen,----something like Rosardo??? she had a great figure?Huh??   Anyone know who I mean??   She was always invited to Royal weddings and parties

Yeah, I remember - Rosario Nadal.  

She was married to Prince Kyril of Bulgaria.

Here she is with Pavlos at his big birthday party:

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: November 01, 2017, 06:18:01 PM »

if you make money your god and you are on top of the wealth pyramide you sure feel entitled to judge everyone else upon their material possessions only. Thumb down

i don't know anything about the miller sisters and their approach towards waiters,but surely when a super mega rich and famous 20 something trio meets a 20 something waiter it can happen that,both upstairs and downstairs,there will be no friendliness.

ciao

That is ridiculous.  I don't care how much money a person has or doesn't have.  Basic human decency is a trait that everybody should have.  What did that waiter ever do to them?  Chances are, nothing at all.  She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.  It speaks volumes about what she's like on the inside (ugly and rude). 
Empress of Blandings
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: November 02, 2017, 01:30:26 AM »

if you make money your god and you are on top of the wealth pyramide you sure feel entitled to judge everyone else upon their material possessions only. Thumb down

i don't know anything about the miller sisters and their approach towards waiters,but surely when a super mega rich and famous 20 something trio meets a 20 something waiter it can happen that,both upstairs and downstairs,there will be no friendliness.

ciao

That is ridiculous.  I don't care how much money a person has or doesn't have.  Basic human decency is a trait that everybody should have.  What did that waiter ever do to them?  Chances are, nothing at all.  She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.  It speaks volumes about what she's like on the inside (ugly and rude). 
I think some of Ortensia's point was lost in translation. I may be wrong, but I took it to mean that those further down the money scale might not feel benevolent towards the expensive-looking Millar sisters when they're trying to earn money to feed and clothe their family and may be as ugly inside as the Miller sisters.

Happy to be corrected, Ortensia.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #994 on: November 02, 2017, 01:47:15 AM »

ciao

I think some of Ortensia's point was lost in translation. I may be wrong, but I took it to mean that those further down the money scale might not feel benevolent towards the expensive-looking Millar sisters when they're trying to earn money to feed and clothe their family and may be as ugly inside as the Miller sisters.

I highly doubt it was the commoner's fault for not bowing and groveling.  Shocked  Why should someone feel more benevolent to someone purely on the basis of wealth?  Again, basic human decency is expected from everybody.  If he was rude first, it doesn't matter.  She's just as obnoxious for sinking to that level.
Empress of Blandings
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #995 on: November 02, 2017, 02:19:00 AM »

ciao

I highly doubt it was the commoner's fault for not bowing and groveling.  Shocked  Why should someone feel more benevolent to someone purely on the basis of wealth?  Again, basic human decency is expected from everybody.  If he was rude first, it doesn't matter.  She's just as obnoxious for sinking to that level.
What I understand, is one may be as obnoxious as the other. Money, or lack of it can have that effect on both ends of the spectrum. It's quite unusual to have perfect synchronicity between haves and have-nots, and while the shop steward in this situation was utterly blameless regarding the Miller sisters, it's not always the case. I've encountered resentful shop stewards myself, but rather than have them spit in my coffee, I go elsewhere.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: November 02, 2017, 09:43:59 AM »

what i wanted to say is that in my experience young people who are mega rich thanks to their parents' wealth can be much more unsefferable than,say,older people who actually made the money.
at the same time,young people who are not rich and didn't prove themselves yet are very quick to assume that they are "better" than rich kids,or would be better if only "someone" give them a chance.

both faces of a same,snobbish medal.

grazie empress to read my mind and grazie pixie to remind us that we are all in this together and we should be kind always, Star i couldn't agree more.

have a nice day everyone.and kisses.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #997 on: November 02, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »

I can not remember the lady's name that use to always hang out with M-C, Gwen,----something like Rosardo??? she had a great figure?Huh??   Anyone know who I mean??   She was always invited to Royal weddings and parties

Yeah, I remember - Rosario Nadal.  

She was married to Prince Kyril of Bulgaria.

Here she is with Pavlos at his big birthday party:

Thankyou Phina...................wonder if the three of them (M-C,Gwen & Rosario) are still best friends
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #998 on: November 02, 2017, 05:03:01 PM »

ciao

What I understand, is one may be as obnoxious as the other. Money, or lack of it can have that effect on both ends of the spectrum. It's quite unusual to have perfect synchronicity between haves and have-nots, and while the shop steward in this situation was utterly blameless regarding the Miller sisters, it's not always the case. I've encountered resentful shop stewards myself, but rather than have them spit in my coffee, I go elsewhere.

Well, since there were no reports of HIM slamming his hand down on the counter a la MC, it sounds to me like she was the problem.  Not only that, but this isn't the first report of her being a right bitch to workers in shops.
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #999 on: November 04, 2017, 01:44:45 AM »

ciao

Well, since there were no reports of HIM slamming his hand down on the counter a la MC, it sounds to me like she was the problem.  Not only that, but this isn't the first report of her being a right bitch to workers in shops.

Completly agree. This kind of rude behaviour shouldn't be justified.   I know lots of richer people who are humble and down to earth. It doesn't matter her social class, it's a matter of character, empathy and education. If the barista was being resentful- which didn't seem the case - this could be solved by other more appropriate ways. This is very curious because her family comes from the working class... are they ashamed of their own origins? Maybe they are not like that nowadays, In the time when the Miller sisters were young this type of behavior was more tolerable, but times change. But looking how Olympia turned out to be, I have hard time believing they live outside their bubble. Maybe now with the public scrutinization they wake up a bit.

Also imo most people were not shocked at the party itself. That was just the icing on the cake. If they were less tacky, less delusional and eventually throwed a fun crazy party i doubt there would be so much negative reactions to the event.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1000 on: November 04, 2017, 01:59:00 AM »

ciao

Completly agree. This kind of rude behaviour shouldn't be justified.   I know lots of richer people who are humble and down to earth. It doesn't matter her social class, it's a matter of character, empathy and education. If the barista was being resentful- which didn't seem the case - this could be solved by other more appropriate ways. This is very curious because her family comes from the working class... are they ashamed of their own origins? Maybe they are not like that nowadays, In the time when the Miller sisters were young this type of behavior was more tolerable, but times change. But looking how Olympia turned out to be, I have hard time believing they live outside their bubble. Maybe now with the public scrutinization they wake up a bit.

Also imo most people were not shocked at the party itself. That was just the icing on the cake. If they were less tacky, less delusional and eventually throwed a fun crazy party i doubt there would be so much negative reactions to the event.

Star I couldn't agree more.
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1001 on: November 04, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »

ciao

It is often people who did not originally belong to a certian class, religion, institution etc etc who behave the worst after they make their entrance. They become the most rude, obnoxious, devout etc etc. I have seen it happen a few times.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1002 on: December 12, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »

Marie-Chantal just tweeted:

'My son Achileas débuts as an actor on CBS Bold and the Beautiful at 1.30 pm Eastern US time. #proudmama #boldandbeautiful'

https://twitter.com/Marie...status/940626832273047552
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1003 on: December 12, 2017, 06:54:21 PM »

Marie-Chantal just tweeted:

'My son Achileas débuts as an actor on CBS Bold and the Beautiful at 1.30 pm Eastern US time. #proudmama #boldandbeautiful'

https://twitter.com/Marie...status/940626832273047552

That's odd.  I wonder if his aunt Theo got him the gig.  She's on that show occasionally.  Thinking
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1004 on: December 12, 2017, 08:05:29 PM »

Aaaannnd....I'm watching it now.  He's as talented an actor as his sister is a model.  Secret  I sincerely hope Pavlos and MC make these kids complete school. 
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: