Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 438596 times)
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: January 13, 2018, 04:33:41 PM »

Olympia looks funny. Did she get a nose job? She looks so much her mother and her side of the family, while her brothers take a lot after Pavlosís family. Tino looks more like his grandfather than his father and while he is handsome he really looks like a douche!

Also it seems slightly ridiculous moving to NYC to be close to their ADULT children, when they have three younger kids who had to be displaced from their schools in the UK!
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: January 31, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »

You won't believe who's in uni!!!!!!
I don't know how to post photos from instagram, but MO is in NYU.

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: January 31, 2018, 08:11:53 PM »

Token degree, I'd bet. The only things she's shown any real interest in are modeling and being a socialite.

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: January 31, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »

Token degree, I'd bet. The only things she's shown any real interest in are modeling and being a socialite.
I don't concider negative any of them, but it's not how you secure yourself. Her maternal family has a lot of money, but it doesn't last for ever.

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: January 31, 2018, 08:49:05 PM »

She likely got lost on her way shopping. And then had to do the obligatory toilet selfie Roll Eyes
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: January 31, 2018, 08:56:20 PM »

She likely got lost on her way shopping. And then had to do the obligatory toilet selfie Roll Eyes

Laughing
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »

This is her second year at NYU. I'm surprised she's not at a fashion college as she will most likely end up with some weird vanity fashion label or as a "consultant" at DVF or working for her mom, if she decides to work, or if the siren song of soap operas doesn't also claim her (snerk).
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: February 14, 2018, 12:36:38 AM »

eh no,i object! you are never too old for the posh labels!
😎🐣
👏🏻🇮🇹
https://www.instagram.com/sciuragram/?hl=it

Consumers aren't; models are. When you have a model beyond a certain age for the bespoke labels, there's usually good reason for it. MO has no substance, just mommy and daddy. She has no identity of her own, and therefore can't stand on her own in that world, let alone have an extended career in modeling.

I agree, LA.  Star 

Those ladies in the Instagram may be fabulous and fashionable, but fashion houses and fashion magazines aren't beating down their doors to try to get them to model for them and to wear their clothes.

Agreed! It seems that she's trying to follow in Paris Hilton's footsteps, as have many since, but notice even Paris is no longer an "it" girl. Vapid Socialites. If anyone wants to be an "it" girl, perhaps the footsteps of Daphne Guiness are a better model?

I've noticed that too.  Paris was actually at that trashy party they threw for Olympia and Pavlos earlier this summer.  It appears that Kathy Hilton and both Nicky and Paris are very close to MC and family.  When I saw that, it pretty much confirmed what I had been suspecting-that MC and Olympia are indeed as trashy as they have appeared lately.     It makes me think of that saying, "Show me who your friends are..."

I find them both obnoxious. 

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: February 16, 2018, 08:17:54 PM »

Olympia and her cousin Talita are enrolled in NYU and Georgetown respectively but never actually seem to be at the school.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: February 16, 2018, 09:40:19 PM »

Olympia and her cousin Talita are enrolled in NYU and Georgetown respectively but never actually seem to be at the school.

I think Olympia transferred to an art school after one (lol, I doubt she received any credits) semester at NYU.  I highly doubt she's attending classes at the art school either.  Roll Eyes  MC and Pavlos (IMO) failed big time in their parenting of her.  I have no idea if the boys are just as vapid, but Olympia seems to be.  And sadly, this socialite/wannabe model nonsense seems to be happening with her parents' blessing and encouragement.  Roll Eyes
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: February 17, 2018, 01:48:34 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm surprised that this family has not acknowledged The death of henrik. Specifically on social media. After all, he was the uncle of Pavlos.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: February 17, 2018, 07:39:51 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm surprised that this family has not acknowledged The death of henrik. Specifically on social media. After all, he was the uncle of Pavlos.
I don't think they had to say anything, their titles are not even active, no one pays attention to them and I'm sure Anne-Marie had already talked to her sister. I don't find necessary to express themselves in public.
I love your avatar!

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: February 18, 2018, 05:31:34 AM »

I don't think they had to say anything, their titles are not even active, no one pays attention to them and I'm sure Anne-Marie had already talked to her sister. I don't find necessary to express themselves in public.
I love your avatar!

Madde that day was basically Queen of the Amazons as far as I'm concerned! Beer
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: February 18, 2018, 10:22:48 AM »

I love your avatar!

Madde that day was basically Queen of the Amazons as far as I'm concerned! Beer

She always is! It's her thing  Wink

sal89

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: February 18, 2018, 03:14:54 PM »

I love your avatar!

Oooh I didn't even think about this - but great explanation, Onar. I'm sure they've spoken privately to the Danes.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: