Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 102   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 568786 times)
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: April 09, 2018, 08:50:38 PM »

Don't worry, Harley, I AM old (46) and while I still have the figure to wear such dresses, I would not be caught dead in one of these, especially considering their price.
They are not stylish, they all look cheap.

The one MO is wearing could MAYBE work, but certainly not in combo with this mop of hair.
It would need some "quiet" shoes and a very sleek updo.
Or wild west saloon style with cowboy boots, an updo with a Spanish Peineta comb and some Mantone shawl with rose print to cover up ...

The one the girl left to MO is wearing could work also, but certainly not with these strappy  heels (just over the top, those). I could imagine this with Doc Martens boots and a jeans jacket or a Reverse leather jacket in red.

As for the three see-through ones - no hope.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: April 09, 2018, 11:32:35 PM »

Looking at these photos, now neither Kitty or Olympia can close their mouths.  They make trouts looked deflated
mariposa
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: April 10, 2018, 01:36:22 AM »

Talk about candid. I scrolled through to see what you all were talking about, I kid you not...it scared me lol

She needs to relax her mouth haha
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: April 10, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »

Pavlos posted an instagram story the other day, it was Olympia "modelling" on the runway, and throughout the video she did not close her mouth once. She looked like a fish out of water and super ridiculous.
These women inflating their lips with shyte doesn't help either, probably makes it impossible to close their mouths. And the clothes they model are totally trashy, esp Kitty's and the other girl's, I think that one's Jamie Foxx's daughter. Olympia's outfit is fugly and looks like it was sewn from leftover rags.
I don't get this wearing a "dress" that is totally see-through and then a swimsuit or granny pants underneath for "modesty". Or "sideboob". Or havin slits down to the navel and up to the V with a tiny strip covering the V for "modesty". I look at today's "fashion" and red carpet and then look at past fashion shows and red carpets and cannot believe into what kind of shyte show it's all turnt.  Snare

That's why I always say "I'm not interested in fashion", I do like clothes and shopping and all that, but "fashion" (and the whole industry) is (nowadays) just something that is imo totally unrelated to clothing and fashion. Sounds weird, hope you get what I mean.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: April 10, 2018, 07:13:36 PM »

I do totally get what you mean, Olya.
Fashion used to be Haute Couture, sth you could take inspirations from.
Vogue used to show overexpensive, but beautiful designer clothes, artfully photographed.

Nowadays, it's impossible to get inspired from catwalk shows or even Vogue articles (or what inspiration should one get from this halfnaked bunch of overentitled It-girls in rags?).
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: April 10, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »

Pavlos posted an instagram story the other day, it was Olympia "modelling" on the runway, and throughout the video she did not close her mouth once. She looked like a fish out of water and super ridiculous.
These women inflating their lips with shyte doesn't help either, probably makes it impossible to close their mouths. And the clothes they model are totally trashy, esp Kitty's and the other girl's, I think that one's Jamie Foxx's daughter. Olympia's outfit is fugly and looks like it was sewn from leftover rags.
I don't get this wearing a "dress" that is totally see-through and then a swimsuit or granny pants underneath for "modesty". Or "sideboob". Or havin slits down to the navel and up to the V with a tiny strip covering the V for "modesty". I look at today's "fashion" and red carpet and then look at past fashion shows and red carpets and cannot believe into what kind of shyte show it's all turnt.  Snare

Nor do I.  It is vulgar, trashy, and completely unattractive.  I am no prude, but I actually find it disgusting due to the granny pants underneath.  On what planet is that considered attractive?  When Olympia wears something like that, it looks like she's wearing a diaper.  That, combined with the gaping fish mouth makes for an absolutely ugly look.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: April 10, 2018, 07:25:06 PM »

I'm sure they're not looking for "real" modeling careers but the fun and frolic of one or two shoots.  D&G are doing this for the publicity; the young women are too.  It's like the photo shoots in Tatler that feature titled and connected "models"  --all for the publicity and not the career.
👍🏻 Star
 They are all getting a lot of fun and modeling because you like to do it once in a while is an ego booster.
we dolce e gabbana customers still buy clothes even if lady kitty or Sistine Stallone aren't exCtly Bianca Balti ( dolce e gabbana former spokesmodel).
It's a win win situation.we don't care about them,they feel super models,dolce e gabbana make millions!🌷🌺🐝🍓👍🏻💌🌶🌶

Personally, when I see these trashy designs on anybody (not just Olympia) it makes me even more determined to never, ever buy any of their clothes.  They're not fashionable, they're not beautiful, they're just trashy looking.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: April 10, 2018, 07:49:58 PM »

MC looks as plastic as her daughter.  This was on her way into the D&G show in NY.

http://www.noblesseetroya...dolce-gabbana-a-new-york/

I wonder if she had any anxiety about showing her face after her stupid commentary regarding her husband's aunt. I'm guessing she didn't.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: April 11, 2018, 12:04:12 AM »

That dress is tragic... the print, the fit, etc. Pavlos looks like he's wearing house slippers.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1134 on: April 11, 2018, 01:30:30 AM »

Oh wow, she's looking... shiny and tight. Holy cow. That facelift looks like it hurt.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: April 11, 2018, 02:09:22 AM »

Oh wow, she's looking... shiny and tight. Holy cow. That facelift looks like it hurt.

True. So wear a loud pattern to detract from the face.....
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: April 11, 2018, 02:15:21 AM »

Maybe it's so tight it affected her brain.  That's really the only logical conclusion I can come up with for her stupidity regarding her tweet about the Spains.
Miss Lily

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: April 11, 2018, 06:08:56 AM »

Looking at these photos, now neither Kitty or Olympia can close their mouths.  They make trouts looked deflated

Here is Olympia 'taking a break' from her 'studies' to go out with the Hilton sisters.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...njoys-night-New-York.html

I bet she would not be that happy about these pictures.   What was she thinking.  No makeup, dirty hair, unflattering top showing off obvious b**b job..............................hmm.   Mouth still not closed.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: April 11, 2018, 05:22:00 PM »

She's not attractive enough to pull off a sloppy chic look. She needs to be groomed within an inch of her life to look remotely good.

Marie-Chantal is not fat by any stretch of the imagination and that dress makes her look like a stuffed sausage.

OT: Paris Hilton is starting to look exactly like her mother and I swear she's not that old.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: April 11, 2018, 08:18:59 PM »

Sorry to say MO, but you look like shit in those pictures!
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 102   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: