Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 437327 times)
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: April 11, 2018, 10:34:50 PM »

Sorry to say MO, but you look like shit in those pictures!

She really does, awful, sloppy, dirty, cheap looking, especially with those fake boobs and lips 

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: April 11, 2018, 10:51:16 PM »

She really does, awful, sloppy, dirty, cheap looking, especially with those fake boobs and lips 

ITA, she looks terrible. MC and Pavlos are probably gonna have to donate a building to MOs university to get her a degree because that girl is never gonna earn it on her own. What a waste.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: April 12, 2018, 02:24:03 AM »

Nice bolt-ons, Olympia - you're FAR too young for this crap.

But more importantly, she hangs with the Hiltons - trash is as trash does. Meh.

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: April 12, 2018, 02:44:40 AM »

MC looks as plastic as her daughter.  This was on her way into the D&G show in NY.

http://www.noblesseetroya...dolce-gabbana-a-new-york/

I wonder if she had any anxiety about showing her face after her stupid commentary regarding her husband's aunt. I'm guessing she didn't.

You can drop a coin off the international space station and it would still bounce off of MC 's face

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: April 12, 2018, 03:28:38 AM »

Looking at these photos, now neither Kitty or Olympia can close their mouths.  They make trouts looked deflated

Here is Olympia 'taking a break' from her 'studies' to go out with the Hilton sisters.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...njoys-night-New-York.html

I bet she would not be that happy about these pictures.   What was she thinking.  No makeup, dirty hair, unflattering top showing off obvious b**b job..............................hmm.   Mouth still not closed.

She looks horrible.  She looks like a mug shot photo with her greasy hair and shiny face.  There is nothing attractive at all about her.

And I don't care how much that outfit cost or who designed it and what is being shown on the runway-it looks completely asinine.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:16:00 AM by pixiecat » Logged
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: April 12, 2018, 04:29:50 PM »

Oh wow, she's looking... shiny and tight. Holy cow. That facelift looks like it hurt.

Which brain? Beer

Maybe it's so tight it affected her brain.  That's really the only logical conclusion I can come up with for her stupidity regarding her tweet about the Spains.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: April 12, 2018, 04:49:05 PM »

Oh wow, she's looking... shiny and tight. Holy cow. That facelift looks like it hurt.

Maybe it's so tight it affected her brain.  That's really the only logical conclusion I can come up with for her stupidity regarding her tweet about the Spains.
Which brain? Beer

Better question is, what brain?    Laughing

jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: April 12, 2018, 10:27:17 PM »

ITA, she looks terrible. MC and Pavlos are probably gonna have to donate a building to MOs university to get her a degree because that girl is never gonna earn it on her own. What a waste.
Isn't she at Parson's in NYC or somewhere like that?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: April 13, 2018, 02:15:47 AM »

Isn't she at Parson's in NYC or somewhere like that?

She was originally at NYU, but I don't think she even completed a semester.  Then I heard she switched to an art school to study photography.  Then I heard she was in fashion school.  I don't think she's even completed one year of school anywhere, and I don't think she ever will complete any academic program.  Roll Eyes
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: April 13, 2018, 03:55:10 PM »

She was originally at NYU, but I don't think she even completed a semester.  Then I heard she switched to an art school to study photography.  Then I heard she was in fashion school.  I don't think she's even completed one year of school anywhere, and I don't think she ever will complete any academic program.  Roll Eyes
Didn't her mom only complete one semester at NYU and her aunt Alex dropped out of Brown? As someone who had to put myself through uni, it bugs that these kids have such great opportunity for the fanciest education, but can't be bothered to finish what they start. /rant However, isn't her oldest son and niece Talita at Georgetown?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: April 13, 2018, 07:59:43 PM »

Didn't her mom only complete one semester at NYU and her aunt Alex dropped out of Brown? As someone who had to put myself through uni, it bugs that these kids have such great opportunity for the fanciest education, but can't be bothered to finish what they start. /rant However, isn't her oldest son and niece Talita at Georgetown?

I'm not sure how much schooling MC completed, but I know for sure that she didn't finish.

Yes, they are both at Georgetown.  Hope they at least manage to finish.  MO took up a space at NYU that could have gone to a student who actually wanted to be there. Ridiculous.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: April 16, 2018, 12:04:47 AM »

That interview she gave German tv made me feel sorry for her  No. Seriously, she rolled her eyes when mentioning studying fashion marketing. This very rich young woman is not passionate about anything currently in her life.

All that money and she is super bored (and super boring) Snore.

Did she ever get a chance to develop hobbies alternative to posing? Or majoring in 'Wearing designer clothing 101: how to wear your underwear outside and not be arrested' Whistle

Quick, someone buy her a copy of 'what color is your parachute'. She needs it.  Cry
kelwag

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: April 16, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »

Recently there was a story of a high school senior in the D.C.  area who was accepted at 20 different universities in the US. All the Ivy Leauge schools, Stanford, schools like that. He got full ride scholarships to each one. He did it with a lot of hard work and discipline and family support. A TV news anchor had the nerve to say he was wrong to take away so many places for "more deserving students" in her opinion! I think MO and her family should be given the same level of contempt for having access to good schools and squandering the spot that should have gone to a more deserving student who will actually work when they graduate. Lord knows that MO will not lower herself to getting a job!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: April 16, 2018, 05:21:20 PM »

Recently there was a story of a high school senior in the D.C.  area who was accepted at 20 different universities in the US. All the Ivy Leauge schools, Stanford, schools like that. He got full ride scholarships to each one. He did it with a lot of hard work and discipline and family support. A TV news anchor had the nerve to say he was wrong to take away so many places for "more deserving students" in her opinion! I think MO and her family should be given the same level of contempt for having access to good schools and squandering the spot that should have gone to a more deserving student who will actually work when they graduate. Lord knows that MO will not lower herself to getting a job!

Come on, can someone kick that news anchor! For such an accomplishment, reached by dedication, hard work, and such that student need to be complimented. Certainly not to be pulled down by way of such nonsens remarks.

And indeed they should apply this comment to students such as MO.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: April 16, 2018, 05:55:05 PM »

Recently there was a story of a high school senior in the D.C.  area who was accepted at 20 different universities in the US. All the Ivy Leauge schools, Stanford, schools like that. He got full ride scholarships to each one. He did it with a lot of hard work and discipline and family support. A TV news anchor had the nerve to say he was wrong to take away so many places for "more deserving students" in her opinion! I think MO and her family should be given the same level of contempt for having access to good schools and squandering the spot that should have gone to a more deserving student who will actually work when they graduate. Lord knows that MO will not lower herself to getting a job!
OMG, He accepted all 20 open positions? Now that really is unfair - apparently the offering universities would not offer to anybody but him.. and again apparently have no waiting list..... Halo
No, well I don't think those trust fund kids really take someone else place, an opening is made for them in exchange for a very very handsome donation to the campus...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: