Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 452906 times)
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: November 09, 2018, 10:47:54 AM »

According to a recent instagram post of MC, she writes a book. I'm going to hide under a rock, she seems so vain and self-centered and pushes her daughter in the same direction.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: November 09, 2018, 10:35:08 PM »

According to a recent instagram post of MC, she writes a book. I'm going to hide under a rock, she seems so vain and self-centered and pushes her daughter in the same direction.

Will it be called Delusion: Making all the wrong moves in parenting a young woman in her 20s?  Because I might actually buy that book.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: November 09, 2018, 11:25:31 PM »

Will it be called Delusion: Making all the wrong moves in parenting a young woman in her 20s?  Because I might actually buy that book.

I’ll get you a gift certificate towards the purchase. Each copy will be hand bound in Argentinian calf’s leather, hand stitched with silk bindings by Tibetan monks and the pages printed on a machine crafted from the finest Valyrian steel. On offer for the completely reasonable price of $5,000.   
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: November 10, 2018, 03:47:39 PM »

I think Marie Chantal has a certain work ethic and discipline so she will likely finish a book which is something that I wouldn't do since I don't have staff. But what is it going to be about? She is vain and self centered and completely outside of the world that most anyone lives in. I guess it will be about the richest of the rich? But Tom Wolfe already did it better with Bonfire of the Vanities. I don't think MC has the self reflection to do that except to trash Letizia who doesn't deserve it.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: November 10, 2018, 05:36:07 PM »

probably something about being a super great, hardworking and glamorous royal, mother, wife, businesswoman, fashionista, and role model.
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: November 10, 2018, 06:47:09 PM »

She has a blog, so the book could be drawn heavily from that.
Lurker

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: November 10, 2018, 07:41:13 PM »

probably something about being a super great, hardworking and glamorous royal, mother, wife, businesswoman, fashionista, and role model.
I would be interested to know if her children's clothing business actually turns a profit.  It's privately held, so she doesn't have make any public disclosures of financial information.  Also, MC has plenty of her own money to subsidize it and keep it going.  I've always suspected it's more of a vanity project than anything else.  If MC were making money on it, I doubt she could resist saying so.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: November 10, 2018, 11:56:45 PM »

Buy any sketchbook and you'll find approximately the same content.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: