Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 508240 times)
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: November 09, 2018, 10:47:54 AM »

According to a recent instagram post of MC, she writes a book. I'm going to hide under a rock, she seems so vain and self-centered and pushes her daughter in the same direction.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: November 09, 2018, 10:35:08 PM »

According to a recent instagram post of MC, she writes a book. I'm going to hide under a rock, she seems so vain and self-centered and pushes her daughter in the same direction.

Will it be called Delusion: Making all the wrong moves in parenting a young woman in her 20s?  Because I might actually buy that book.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: November 09, 2018, 11:25:31 PM »

Will it be called Delusion: Making all the wrong moves in parenting a young woman in her 20s?  Because I might actually buy that book.

Iíll get you a gift certificate towards the purchase. Each copy will be hand bound in Argentinian calfís leather, hand stitched with silk bindings by Tibetan monks and the pages printed on a machine crafted from the finest Valyrian steel. On offer for the completely reasonable price of $5,000.   
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: November 10, 2018, 03:47:39 PM »

I think Marie Chantal has a certain work ethic and discipline so she will likely finish a book which is something that I wouldn't do since I don't have staff. But what is it going to be about? She is vain and self centered and completely outside of the world that most anyone lives in. I guess it will be about the richest of the rich? But Tom Wolfe already did it better with Bonfire of the Vanities. I don't think MC has the self reflection to do that except to trash Letizia who doesn't deserve it.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: November 10, 2018, 05:36:07 PM »

probably something about being a super great, hardworking and glamorous royal, mother, wife, businesswoman, fashionista, and role model.
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: November 10, 2018, 06:47:09 PM »

She has a blog, so the book could be drawn heavily from that.
Lurker

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: November 10, 2018, 07:41:13 PM »

probably something about being a super great, hardworking and glamorous royal, mother, wife, businesswoman, fashionista, and role model.
I would be interested to know if her children's clothing business actually turns a profit.  It's privately held, so she doesn't have make any public disclosures of financial information.  Also, MC has plenty of her own money to subsidize it and keep it going.  I've always suspected it's more of a vanity project than anything else.  If MC were making money on it, I doubt she could resist saying so.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: November 10, 2018, 11:56:45 PM »

Buy any sketchbook and you'll find approximately the same content.
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: November 23, 2018, 12:15:29 AM »

The well behaved daughter of "Queen Chantal". I'm sure Konstantin, Anne Marie are very proud of their granddaughter- Well Done MARIE CHANTAL..---

i wounder when she will publish a se** tape, maybe next year?  oh wait it was her brother who will do that.. Just saying Paris Hilton "Greek sandwich"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...uEqoA1HRVrjh4UfSZlLn031qM

Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: November 23, 2018, 12:18:39 AM »

I believe the satire series "The Royals" is based on LA CHANTAL and her family-- the serie seem to be more successful Laugh bounce
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: November 23, 2018, 02:11:58 AM »

The well behaved daughter of "Queen Chantal". I'm sure Konstantin, Anne Marie are very proud of their granddaughter- Well Done MARIE CHANTAL..---

i wounder when she will publish a se** tape, maybe next year?  oh wait it was her brother who will do that.. Just saying Paris Hilton "Greek sandwich"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...uEqoA1HRVrjh4UfSZlLn031qM

Yikes with the article and the photo.  The internet is forever!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: December 01, 2018, 01:40:55 AM »

MC's older sister (Pia) looks younger than she does.
https://www.dailymail.co....pia-Greece-Claridges.html

DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: December 01, 2018, 02:17:15 AM »

I don't really follow the Greeks at all, but each time a new photo pops up it reminds me that I'm not missing much.  Dead Dead Dead
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1333 on: December 01, 2018, 03:19:26 AM »

Billionaires must have different mirrors from us plebes because there is no other explanation for Olympia thinking that outfit is cute. She looks cheap and desperate. MC and Pavlos are disappointing parents. I canít imagine them letting their sons flounder around like they have MO. The boys seem to be in good schools but itís like MO is being prepped for her Mrs. degree.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: December 01, 2018, 03:23:20 AM »

Does MO have some kind of medical condition that prevents her from closing her mouth? She looks ridiculous.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: