Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 768714 times)
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: January 15, 2020, 08:09:50 PM »

^ MC's book will be released in a month and a half
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1576 on: January 15, 2020, 08:35:30 PM »

Manners begin by accepting that Greece got rid of its royal family a long time ago and still calling yourself 'Princess' is naff and presumptuous.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: January 15, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »

Manners begin by accepting that Greece got rid of its royal family a long time ago and still calling yourself 'Princess' is naff and presumptuous.
Laugh bounce
I find it ok since they are allowed to use it, but I don't find ok their attitude and the fact whobwere going to be the crown prince family cannot care less about the country.

Neverheless, thank you desertrose for posting the cover. It's pretty nice imo.

Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1578 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:45 PM »

Ok, I apologize for being stupid, but what is the purpose of "drag hunting"? You just take the dogs on a fake hunt?

The dogs actuallt like tearing around the country, as to the riders on the horses - galloping across fields and over hedges etc - they also like the pre drinkies and nibbles and the general social chit-chat

Used to live in hunt area, Prince Charles used to hunt with them sometimes as did Camilla, a certain other late member of the RF used to watch from one of the local farmhouses.

They collect money for charities including the local church. Chasing a fox was the original purpose but when they couldn't do that they just chase the scent

That actually sounds like a fun adaptation and a fun day for everyone. Keeps the socializing, dogs have fun, horses have fun, and there are drinks and meals. Seems like they kept the best parts (most of them) and eliminated the most wretched part. My retriever would be beside herself at such a day, even though she has never met a horse.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: January 15, 2020, 10:24:16 PM »

mic drop
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1580 on: January 16, 2020, 02:11:59 AM »

Laughing  Star

I guess we should be glad she left off “Crown”
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: January 16, 2020, 03:07:34 AM »

I'm sorry ... this book makes me want to hurl 😖 and I'm not even a "subject" of where she lives or presumes to be Princess of ... Marie Chantal lectures, ich kann auskommen 😊

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1582 on: January 16, 2020, 07:40:57 AM »

Laughing  Star

She didn't - if you go to Amazon and preview the inside of it, the inside cover is covered in crowns   Dead
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: January 16, 2020, 09:36:23 AM »

Before breakfast I pee i the sink, swear in 5 languages, kick the cat, burp in the face of my family as a way of wishing them goodmorning and only stop scratching to pick my nose, until I sit down and close my bathrobe.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1584 on: January 16, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »

Laughing  Star

She didn't - if you go to Amazon and preview the inside of it, the inside cover is covered in crowns   Dead
Omg!!! What a delusional!!!

Miss Lily

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: January 16, 2020, 11:58:24 AM »

Laugh bounce
I find it ok since they are allowed to use it, but I don't find ok their attitude and the fact whobwere going to be the crown prince family cannot care less about the country.

Pretty cover but total rip off copy of an AA Milne \ Winnie the Pooh type design.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1586 on: January 16, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »

Before breakfast I pee i the sink, swear in 5 languages, kick the cat, burp in the face of my family as a way of wishing them goodmorning and only stop scratching to pick my nose, until I sit down and close my bathrobe.

No way - you wear a bathrobe?  Fancy!
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: January 16, 2020, 07:31:31 PM »

Ok, I apologize for being stupid, but what is the purpose of "drag hunting"? You just take the dogs on a fake hunt?

The dogs actuallt like tearing around the country, as to the riders on the horses - galloping across fields and over hedges etc - they also like the pre drinkies and nibbles and the general social chit-chat

Used to live in hunt area, Prince Charles used to hunt with them sometimes as did Camilla, a certain other late member of the RF used to watch from one of the local farmhouses.

They collect money for charities including the local church. Chasing a fox was the original purpose but when they couldn't do that they just chase the scent

That actually sounds like a fun adaptation and a fun day for everyone. Keeps the socializing, dogs have fun, horses have fun, and there are drinks and meals. Seems like they kept the best parts (most of them) and eliminated the most wretched part. My retriever would be beside herself at such a day, even though she has never met a horse.

LadyBunion thank you for the explanation!  Star

Paulina, I agree. It looks like a fun day and I love that they collect money for charity too.  Star
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1588 on: January 16, 2020, 08:01:42 PM »

It's really so ridiculous. Does she even speak any Greek? I'm genuinely not sure...
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: January 16, 2020, 08:27:49 PM »

Laugh bounce

Pretty cover but total rip off copy of an AA Milne \ Winnie the Pooh type design.

Laugh bounce

Well spotted , Miss Lily. Star  Does MC not READ? Whistle Crazy Crazy

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: