Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 714291 times)
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1785 on: June 28, 2020, 04:41:20 PM »

MC posted a video of Achileas and Alexios: https://www.instagram.com/p/CB-3lBCHtDN/
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1786 on: June 28, 2020, 05:15:56 PM »

Ummmmmm......sure Jan.

This occurs in zillions of garages across the globe on a daily basis, but your kids are super special talented. 

The self importance of this family makes me dizzy.
desertrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1787 on: June 29, 2020, 04:10:34 PM »

Achileas posted a picture:
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1788 on: June 29, 2020, 04:17:39 PM »

I mean it is hard to get after people for taking up new hobbies and learning and growing. I think musical education changes your brain in a positive way. but it really isn't rock and roll rebel spirit if you are jamming in front of the pricey portraits of yourself and your siblings at your family estate lol. That's late stage rock god business. Go play a local pub then I will be impressed.
desertrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1789 on: June 29, 2020, 05:33:16 PM »

MC posted a picture of Aristide on his 12th birthday:
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1790 on: June 29, 2020, 07:22:06 PM »

Ummmmmm......sure Jan.

This occurs in zillions of garages across the globe on a daily basis, but your kids are super special talented. 

I think MC is one of those mothers who think their children are the most intelligent, talented and amazing children ever, who bores everyone to borderline homicide with tales of her children's mediocre achievement couched as genius level excellence.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1791 on: June 29, 2020, 08:33:24 PM »

Ummmmmm......sure Jan.

I think MC is one of those mothers who think their children are the most intelligent, talented and amazing children ever, who bores everyone to borderline homicide with tales of her children's mediocre achievement couched as genius level excellence.

This actually makes me sort of like her.
I can forgive a great deal of posing and posturing from a mother who clearly loves her children and thinks the world of them.

desertrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1792 on: June 29, 2020, 08:44:52 PM »

Olympia posted two pictures for Aristide's 12th birthday:
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1793 on: June 30, 2020, 01:01:02 PM »

Olympia posted two pictures for Aristide's 12th birthday:

These are really lovely pictures. Very sweet to share these with us!
They are posers, all of them, but they cearly have strong bonds as family and it's nice to see that. At least they have each other. I hope Pavlos is well and feels good and be truly close to his wife and kids because he often seems to be an accessory and this is sad. I hope it's a misinterpretetion from us and he has healthy relationships with the rest of them.

Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1794 on: June 30, 2020, 05:40:18 PM »

At first I thought that was MC with her arms around the birthday boy.  At least MO is letting her roots show and hasn't snuck out for a dye-job.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1795 on: July 01, 2020, 11:48:04 AM »

Happy Birthday to Aristide.

And I agree with LF that MC certainly is promoting het children a lot. Nothing wrong with that after all she's their mother so it's normal to...but installing a bit of realism into them would not hurt too. Though I guess for her this must be hard as she obviously doesn't know herself what real life is like.
desertrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1796 on: July 06, 2020, 03:17:03 PM »

Olympia posted a picture of herself, Alexios, Odysseas and Achileas at the train station:
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1797 on: July 06, 2020, 04:12:04 PM »

Ummmmmm......sure Jan.

This actually makes me sort of like her.
I can forgive a great deal of posing and posturing from a mother who clearly loves her children and thinks the world of them.

Star lynaH
Every child needs a cheerleader. Who better than mum? I have seen way worse than anything MC has published of her children in jamming sessions.  Well, we can for certain say that her children do not spend 100% of their time as drugged out layabouts. The jam sessions actually sound good and that takes practice ... or they could just be lip-syncing geniuses like Beyonce.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1798 on: July 06, 2020, 06:22:19 PM »

This pic of them at the train station actually gives me hope. Looks like everyone is off to their own adventures but doing so responsibly by wearing a mask and most importantly for me rather independently not heading out to wherever on mom's private jet. Good. If manners really begin at home they are learning them even if none of them are intellectual superstars.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #1799 on: July 06, 2020, 09:25:14 PM »

The bar is so low for these royal and pseudo-royal families it boggles my mind. So MC is a good mom because her spoiled, entitled kids can play music? SMH They're a bunch of deluded layabouts living off the money their ancestors stole. They need to get a real job helping some of those people their ancestors victimized.

On a positive note it looks like MO has laid off the lip fillers a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 126   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: