Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 712768 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1875 on: July 30, 2020, 11:35:43 AM »

That speaks for Tatiana and Nikolaos.
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1876 on: July 31, 2020, 02:17:52 PM »

Pavlos, MC and Achileas have posted some pictures from their travels:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1877 on: July 31, 2020, 02:50:16 PM »

Olympia spotted the camera and thought she needed to pose?  Thinking

She looks a bit weird in that picture.
lynaH

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1878 on: July 31, 2020, 03:23:10 PM »

I can't imagine them using Duke of Sparta! Did Sparta ever have dukes? I know they would usually have two Kings, but this was before Sparta fell...I'm not that well-versed in Greek history, so sorry if I am getting this all wrong!
Duke of Sparta was the title of the Crown Prince of Greece. It's also the only Greek noble title that the royal family was given(or took.) It was only used internationally, never in Greece.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1879 on: August 01, 2020, 08:38:39 AM »

MC's mask is from her own line. The profits will benefit the chaitable organization Μαζί για το παιδί (Toghether for the child, is the exact trasnlation).
I mention this since we were talking about their relationship with Greece.

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1880 on: August 01, 2020, 02:51:19 PM »

Good for her to do something charitable for Greek children I mean all that money and time she has this should be easy and a full time job. Are masks not required in Greece? I see a man in the background wearing one. I love her dress and that round straw purse very nice.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #1881 on: August 01, 2020, 03:53:20 PM »

Good for her to do something charitable for Greek children I mean all that money and time she has this should be easy and a full time job. Are masks not required in Greece? I see a man in the background wearing one. I love her dress and that round straw purse very nice.

Greece and Cyprus had a relapse in cases due to the turists. Onar can correct me but the last time I checked with friends they let me know that in closed spaces is necessary (much like Cyprus and Italy) but in the open as far as you are not too close to other people its okay

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1882 on: August 01, 2020, 05:57:24 PM »

Pavlos posted a picture from Spetses:
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1883 on: August 01, 2020, 06:02:16 PM »

Does anyone besides me think it's hilarious that MC, who has blue eyes, is wearing the 'mati'l evil eye talisman?

"In some parts of Greece, it is believed those with blue or green eyes are particularly able to give the curse to another person, which is a major reason why the evil eye talismans, or the mati symbols, are depicted as a blue eye."
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1884 on: August 01, 2020, 06:08:14 PM »

Haha I like that the king has a very full glass of red wine near him. Is that MO's boyfriend at the table or someone else? Whose house is this the king and queen's? Do Pavlos and MC have a separate place? It would make sense if they shared a place or had adjoining properties.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1885 on: August 02, 2020, 10:01:07 AM »

Greece and Cyprus had a relapse in cases due to the turists. Onar can correct me but the last time I checked with friends they let me know that in closed spaces is necessary (much like Cyprus and Italy) but in the open as far as you are not too close to other people its okay
Yes, since the middle of this week, wearing masks in every closed space is mandatory and not obeying this rule has a fee of 150 .

Paulina, you're right, blue eyed and green eyed people are connected with giving the "evil eye", or mati as we call it. I suppose that idea is based on the fact that the vast majority in native people have dark eyes, dark hair and darker skin, so people with light coloured feautures were rare to see. Homer mentions what was typically concidered beautiful in his era and he praises the light skin, white as milk, almost see-through, fair hair etc.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: