Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 800178 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2175 on: January 12, 2021, 11:53:33 AM »

As you can see, I don't even bother to comment!
i can't stand this outrageous show of wealth in such hard times.
Shame of them and anyone who behaves like this.

I have read that corona has changed the way we see celebrities because of how tone deaf so many of them are acting. I guess the really rich people simply all live in a different dimension than the rest of us.. Beer Snare
Here was a bit scandalous when rich greek people, mostly celebs, published photos of them partying hard in New Year's Even in Dubai.
Rich people everywhere live in another planet and they do think they have some kind of ethical advantage.
(Apologies for letting the board go to a different discussion)

I think the rich in Denmark are more discreet actually.. Thinking We have had a few cases especially around NYE but even the DRF have laid low. I have mostly lost a lot of respect for various Hollywood/ celebrities that usually promote themselves as caring and engaged in various social issues. Sure thing when they donít have to mix with the ordinary people obviously.. Beer

In the case I feel like semi-royal hangers on are a bit different because they at least donít promote themselves as someone famous for fighting good causes. And now weíre back on topic Smiley
Yes, I give them that.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2176 on: January 12, 2021, 03:12:21 PM »

I have read that corona has changed the way we see celebrities because of how tone deaf so many of them are acting. I guess the really rich people simply all live in a different dimension than the rest of us.. Beer Snare

I sincerely hope that one of many things we take away from this pandemic is the loss of celebrity culture. 

If I never hear the words "social media star" or "influencer" ever again, it will be far too soon.

While I do not begrudge movie/tv stars for giving me a few hours respite from my life, we should be valuing teachers, doctors, scientists, researchers, academics, nurses, etc.  These are the people with power to affect real change.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2177 on: January 12, 2021, 03:40:40 PM »

I sincerely hope that one of many things we take away from this pandemic is the loss of celebrity culture. 

If I never hear the words "social media star" or "influencer" ever again, it will be far too soon.

While I do not begrudge movie/tv stars for giving me a few hours respite from my life, we should be valuing teachers, doctors, scientists, researchers, academics, nurses, etc.  These are the people with power to affect real change.

Really well put Ante!  Star

The younger Greeks seem to be positioning themselves to be influencers, so I hope the new world order makes that harder. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2178 on: January 12, 2021, 03:51:51 PM »

I have discovered a good number of smaller influencers, or rather actually: experts who share their knowledge and give relevant advice online during the pandemic. Psychologist, doctors, health experts. All giving valuable, evidence based advice and guidance relevant for the current conditions and I donít blame them for occasionally sharing links that might generate a minor income for them because itís all relevant to the things they post about and itís minor and itís easy to skip. I find myself dropping posts from those promoting trips (eff them for travelling now), shopping major brands (really, now?). I guess there are plenty of people who still look up to the rich and restless but I think weíre many who canít be bothered. And itís easy to see that proper working royals arenít just celebrity but actually have a function. The Greeks are challenged in the area since they arenít actually royals anymore.. Beer
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2179 on: January 13, 2021, 09:44:42 AM »

All those celebs seem to have their Marie Antoinette moments.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2180 on: January 13, 2021, 10:35:47 AM »

While I do not begrudge movie/tv stars for giving me a few hours respite from my life, we should be valuing teachers, doctors, scientists, researchers, academics, nurses, etc.  These are the people with power to affect real change.

I have discovered a good number of smaller influencers, or rather actually: experts who share their knowledge and give relevant advice online during the pandemic. Psychologist, doctors, health experts. All giving valuable, evidence based advice and guidance relevant for the current conditions and I donít blame them for occasionally sharing links that might generate a minor income for them because itís all relevant to the things they post about and itís minor and itís easy to skip. I find myself dropping posts from those promoting trips (eff them for travelling now), shopping major brands (really, now?). I guess there are plenty of people who still look up to the rich and restless but I think weíre many who canít be bothered. And itís easy to see that proper working royals arenít just celebrity but actually have a function. The Greeks are challenged in the area since they arenít actually royals anymore.. Beer

A Dutch influencer, Famke Louise, got a lot of shit on her last year. Because of her online actions about not participating in the (at the time) applicable Corona measures in the Netherlands (#Ik doe niet meer mee). She was, as it were, one of the online figureheads for this. Famke was invited in a Dutch talk show to talk about this in the company of, among others, Dutch IC doctor Diederik Gommers. During this talk show, Famke spoke very badly/poorly and did not actually give any clarification and / or argumentation. Other people who took part in this online promotion actually did also not .... But the great thing in this case was that Diederik Gommers was nice and calm and all with Famke, did not make her look ridiculous. He has invited her to come and talk to him about Corona and accessories. No sooner said than done and this resulted in photos and some comments. Includes a better view of everything.

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/...angs-bij-viroloog-gommers
https://www.ad.nl/home/hu...en-famke-louise~ab92d03e/
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2181 on: January 13, 2021, 03:55:02 PM »

I know that deep down it is none of my business how people spend their time, and there is actually nothing stopping me except common sense. I work in healthcare, I just wouldn't travel right now.
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2182 on: January 13, 2021, 10:25:26 PM »

I know that deep down it is none of my business how people spend their time, and there is actually nothing stopping me except common sense. I work in healthcare, I just wouldn't travel right now.

Common sense seems to be lacking among far too many people in the current environment.
On a personal note, having survived COVID twice,  Champagne to you and all the healthcare workers around the world. I hold you all in very high esteem indeed.
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2183 on: January 15, 2021, 12:45:26 AM »

Achileas and Peregrine:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2184 on: January 15, 2021, 08:41:29 AM »

Based on these kind of pictures again it seems Peregrine is more the boyfriend of MO's brothers then MO herself  Whistle
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2185 on: January 15, 2021, 08:48:04 AM »

Based on these kind of pictures again it seems Peregrine is more the boyfriend of MO's brothers then MO herself  Whistle

Could you imagine the dishing if it came out that AA was seeing Olympia's BF behind her back? 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2186 on: January 15, 2021, 09:39:40 AM »

Could you imagine the dishing if it came out that AA was seeing Olympia's BF behind her back? 

Laughing Laughing  Star
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2187 on: January 15, 2021, 11:43:57 AM »

I was thinking the same.

Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2188 on: January 15, 2021, 01:28:03 PM »

Peregrine certainly seems to like booze.  I haven't seen a photo of the guy without a drink in hand or one nearby.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #2189 on: January 15, 2021, 02:45:39 PM »

Laughing Laughing  Star

Star That will be gold

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: