Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 986177 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2340 on: September 09, 2021, 12:28:55 AM »

MO is pushing "her" new serum.  Did she get her cheeks done?  She look 45 here.

https://www.dailymail.co....ayful-blue-minidress.html

Well, if she's the poster girl for that stuff, that's one "serum" this old lady ain't trying.   

Will be interesting to see the airbrushed print ads for this.  But it is nice to see her more modestly/simply dressed, and to see fewer fishmouth pictures.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2341 on: November 02, 2021, 01:13:02 AM »

October 29
MO and Ella Richards attend Annabel's Annual Halloween Party 'Circus of Horrors' at Annabel's, London, England.

Yup, keep the horror coming.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2342 on: November 02, 2021, 03:21:55 AM »

does Fish Bum do anything other than go to parties, pose, and pose...?

does she truly do any serious work or study?

she seems as deep as a tea-spoon of water  Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2343 on: November 10, 2021, 05:38:09 AM »

does Fish Bum do anything other than go to parties, pose, and pose...?

does she truly do any serious work or study?

she seems as deep as a tea-spoon of water  Blink

G Blink
"No" to the above.

MC and her kids were at a high society Getty wedding over the weekend. As you can imagine with weddings involving attention-seeking, idle billionnaires, it was over the top and truly tacky.

https://www.vogue.com/sli...-weekend-in-san-francisco

MC posing with Vanessa Getty.
Let's see... MC's sister Pia was married to a Getty. That's how MC got in with the Gettys. Pia divorced her Getty heir after she found him in a compromising position with a model. Despite that, MC and family remain cozy with the Gettys. For MC, being connected to the elite is the most important thing.
https://assets.vogue.com/...80%2Cc_limit/DSC08494.JPG

And don't miss MO doing her usual fish mouth posing and partying. She was partying in London for Halloween. A week later, she's partying in California.
https://assets.vogue.com/...80%2Cc_limit/DSC03612.JPG
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 06:10:17 AM by pocahontas » Logged
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2344 on: November 10, 2021, 03:52:41 PM »

"No" to the above.

MC and her kids were at a high society Getty wedding over the weekend. As you can imagine with weddings involving attention-seeking, idle billionnaires, it was over the top and truly tacky.

https://www.vogue.com/sli...-weekend-in-san-francisco

MC posing with Vanessa Getty.
Let's see... MC's sister Pia was married to a Getty. That's how MC got in with the Gettys. Pia divorced her Getty heir after she found him in a compromising position with a model. Despite that, MC and family remain cozy with the Gettys. For MC, being connected to the elite is the most important thing.
https://assets.vogue.com/...80%2Cc_limit/DSC08494.JPG

And don't miss MO doing her usual fish mouth posing and partying. She was partying in London for Halloween. A week later, she's partying in California.
https://assets.vogue.com/...80%2Cc_limit/DSC03612.JPG
I wouldn't be chummy with that family if one of them cheated on my sister. The wedding photos are, ahem, a bit weird.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2345 on: November 10, 2021, 04:31:24 PM »

I follow MC on Instagram and she posted a few unremarkable pictures of her children on a road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Pics taken from like around Big Sur that were coastal shots. They were in her stories. Now we know where they were going. That wedding is bonkers and totally over the top in a seriously weird way but I associate Gettys and weirdness remember the kidnapping where the grandfather let the kidnappers cut his grandson's ear off before he would give up one red cent?
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2346 on: November 10, 2021, 05:38:53 PM »

I follow MC on Instagram and she posted a few unremarkable pictures of her children on a road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Pics taken from like around Big Sur that were coastal shots. They were in her stories. Now we know where they were going. That wedding is bonkers and totally over the top in a seriously weird way but I associate Gettys and weirdness remember the kidnapping where the grandfather let the kidnappers cut his grandson's ear off before he would give up one red cent?
OMG! I knew there was a kidnapping, but holy cow! Glad he wasn't my grandpa.  Blink Yikes
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2347 on: November 11, 2021, 06:06:43 PM »

I'm kind of impressed that they drove.  The coastal route takes forEVAH, though, making me wonder if they stopped off en route somewhere expensive.   
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2348 on: November 12, 2021, 12:58:55 AM »

I'm kind of impressed that they drove.  The coastal route takes forEVAH, though, making me wonder if they stopped off en route somewhere expensive.   

Don't be too impressed. I'm sure they hired a luxury vehicle with professional drivers. Or they took private jets for certain legs of the trip. That's how billionaires do it. I just can't imagine MC behind the wheel of a station wagon with her kids (including luxury-minded MO) in tow.

When the children were young, MC and family hired a luxury RV with professional driver for a cross-country road trip.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2349 on: November 14, 2021, 06:26:01 AM »

Getty wedding is theater, amazing!

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: