Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 164   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 1105671 times)
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2370 on: May 10, 2022, 09:05:05 PM »

Achileas modelled for Zadig&Voltaire:

zadigetvoltaire x Achileas of Greece
Stan shirt

#zadigetvoltaire
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2371 on: May 10, 2022, 10:23:46 PM »

Achileas modelled for Zadig&Voltaire:

zadigetvoltaire x Achileas of Greece
Stan shirt

#zadigetvoltaire

I'm not sure what Zadig&Voltaire is, but boy oh boy, modeling shoots & professional photos have gone downhill.   These photos could have been taken on any phone.   In fact, they look like they were taken by security camera!   Laugh bounce

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2372 on: May 10, 2022, 10:33:07 PM »

Le sigh! Cry

Gone are the days of photo shoots by Herb Ritts, Helmut Newton, David LaChapelle et al. now all we are left with are amateur hour photographs being touted as minimalist deconstruction.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 11:15:09 PM by leatherface » Logged
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2373 on: May 11, 2022, 08:18:16 PM »

Le sigh! Cry

Gone are the days of photo shoots by Herb Ritts, Helmut Newton, David LaChapelle et al. now all we are left with are amateur hour photographs being touted as minimalist deconstruction.

Remember Francesco Scavullo?   I always loved his work. 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2374 on: May 11, 2022, 08:30:58 PM »

Le sigh! Cry

Me too, his portraits were glamourous but also made me think (don't know why). But my sentimental favourite were his portraits of Gia.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2375 on: May 11, 2022, 08:56:42 PM »

Le sigh! Cry

Me too, his portraits were glamourous but also made me think (don't know why). But my sentimental favourite were his portraits of Gia.

Ages ago in the early 80s, I was fascinated with Gia. She had a compelling look. My mother used to subscribe to Cosmopolitan and I think she still has back issues, at least two original with Gia on the cover. Maybe one with a yellow swimsuit?  I learned later about her tragic life and my mom got me the biography of her.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2376 on: May 11, 2022, 08:58:27 PM »

Fun factoid, when Cindy Crawford was a up and coming model, a lot of the photographers who liked Gia booked her due to their similar look. She was dubbed 'baby Gia.'
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2377 on: May 11, 2022, 10:36:16 PM »

I always loved the story -- I think it was that during Gia's last photo shoot when she was kind of strung out & had track marks & scabs on her arms and hands from heroin use, and probably shouldn't have been working at all, Scavullo did everything he could to cover that up.     

~ Helen Keller
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2378 on: May 12, 2022, 12:33:00 AM »

Who was the photographer for the Royal Wedding of Crown Prince Pavlos and Marie Chantal?
smt

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2379 on: May 12, 2022, 03:01:42 PM »

I believe Patrick Litchfield was the photographer for Pavlos and MC's wedding.  There is  YouTube video which shows this.
cottesmore girl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2380 on: May 24, 2022, 09:02:52 PM »

Lots of photos on Instagram of Prince Constantine graduating from Georgetown Uni. The whole family were there to celebrate.

Can't post the link here I'm afraid but great photos!

We all say this and that about the family but they do seem close.
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2381 on: May 28, 2022, 02:57:17 PM »

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2382 on: May 28, 2022, 07:15:44 PM »

Looks like a wedding.  DM will have more, breathless prose for us later, I'm sure.  They do seem to enjoy hanging out together.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2383 on: May 29, 2022, 12:03:19 AM »

Lots of photos on Instagram of Prince Constantine graduating from Georgetown Uni. The whole family were there to celebrate.

Can't post the link here I'm afraid but great photos!

We all say this and that about the family but they do seem close.

what did he ahrm...graduate in?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2384 on: May 29, 2022, 12:14:05 AM »

What a bunch of entitled tools.  I do rather like the looks of the long-haired young 'un in the back though.   Secret

~ Helen Keller
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 164   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: