Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 1087110 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2400 on: May 31, 2022, 09:26:39 PM »

It seems rather I have never possessed a "quality pan" then, since I have to replace mine ever so often.... Even the high end brand non-stick pans do not cope well with being used on a daily basis. Though I presume, theirs will not see just as much action as mine...

We never have used nonstick so I'm not sure about replacement, but for daily frying I use a century old cast iron pan- boy they don't make them like they used to! The old ones are smooth as glass and hand-finished (and got at a junk shop for a steal!)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2401 on: June 01, 2022, 10:41:27 AM »

No, they certainly don't make things to last anymore. After all, that's bad for the economy, isn't it? Far better to fill up your landfill with garbage and get a shiny new one from China... Dead

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2402 on: June 01, 2022, 06:36:00 PM »

Mafalda's wedding was announced fairly recently, they probably just RSVPed to the England one long before that.
miliosr

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2403 on: June 02, 2022, 09:19:05 PM »

I wonder what Anne-Marie and Constantine think of this group of grandkids I'm sure they love them to pieces but what a lifestyle and deliberate choices. Money could make them do better in the world but they just want to party and swan about in pricey togs.
I have no way of knowing what Constantine and Anne-Marie think of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's children. But, based on the eldest children seemingly coasting through life on their mother's money, I'm convinced that the entire extended family (with the exception of Constantine) has given up on Constantine's dream of the family returning to its former position in Greece. If they thought there was even a remote chance of a return, the main line family would all be doing much, much more of consequence.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:37:27 PM by miliosr » Logged
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2404 on: June 03, 2022, 11:11:56 PM »

https://www.hola.com/real...recia-isabel-ii-homenaje/
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2405 on: July 26, 2022, 12:01:24 AM »

"Birthday girl Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece opens up her beauty little black book" from Tatler:

The glamorous daughter of Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece turns 26 today

SKINCARE
For cleansing, Iím big on Cetaphil Ė makeup artists have always told me to use it as I used to have really sensitive skin. Iíll mix between that and the Organic Pharmacy Rose Cleanser.

For serum I now only use the Organic Pharmacy Hyaluronic Acid Glow Serum. Iím obsessed with how plump and dewy my skin is after using it. Itís functional and results-driven but also a bit of fun with the addition of the very fine biodegradable glitter. Plus, it contains Witch-hazel (something my mum [Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece] told me about recently) which has really helped clear up my maskne. Witch-hazel might just be the best thing ever.

Then, when I need to properly moisturise, I use the Augustinus Bader Rich Cream Ė just one pump when Iím feeling really dry. And Iíll use the Organic Pharmacy Manuka Face Cream sometimes Ė itís really good.

FITNESS
I go in waves of working out. Just before lockdown I was living in New York and I became obsessed with SLT (Strengthen Ė Lengthen Ė Tone) Ė itís like Pilates on steroids. Then everything changed and I started doing at home Pilates classes, and now Iím just obsessed with running around Hyde Park.

I used to run with my Dadís dog in New York Ė he is a German Shepherd. I would go round the Central Park reservoir which is a good half an hour.

HAIR
For a hair cut and blow dry I see Cristiano at Richard Ward on Duke of York Square. Heís known me since I was eight Ė Iíve always gone there because he did my mumís hair.

My mother is so obsessed with hair. She blow drys her hair three times per week and dyes her hair every week; if itís not perfect she always has a brush in her hand. I will never see her out without flawless hair, itís her obsession Ė and I get it, it makes her feel good. Now, Iím turning into my mother as I canít be without a hairbrush.

For my colour I go to Josh at Josh Wood, whoís really brilliant.

NAILS
Iím a huge nails person. I donít have a specific place Ė Iíll go to KEO on the Kingís Road or there are a few places in Notting Hill. But Iím quite particular about what I want. I wear three colours: Mademoiselle by Essie which is a really nice pink, but not a really baby girly pink; or I use Bahama Mama which is a reddy purple Ė itís mine and my mumís favourite, Iím obsessed. If not one of those two, Iíll go for OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, which is a deep blue. Iíll do the occasional nail art Shellac, but it actually ruins my nails because I pick at it.

When in New York I go to Think Pink downtown in Soho Ė itís a really fun place. Or Uptown, I would go to Iris Nails which is great. I miss manicures in New York.

FACIALS
Iíve always been obsessed with face massages. I go to Organic Pharmacyís new shop for a Lifting Power Facial, which is amazing. And if not there, Iíll go to the Four Seasons because the spa is up on the roof, which is lovely.

I also really like Microdermabrasion. It might just be my favourite thing in the entire world, Iím obsessed with it. I got into that when I went to LA once with my mum and I said, ĎThis is the most insane thing that I have ever hadí. We went to Lancer and saw Dr Lancer. And Iíve had it done at The Organic Pharmacy.

BROWS AND LASHES
I really want my eyebrows to grow more, but if I get them done itís when Iím in LA once a year at Anastasiaís (Anastasia Beverly Hills). Day to day I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel which makes my brows look darker.

Iím also obsessed with eyelash extensions.  In New York I would go to this place called JJ Eyelashes on Madison and it changed my life. And I sleep with an eye mask every night and they donít tangle Ė they are insane! And while you are having your lashes done, they give you complementary reflexology on your feet.

https://www.tatler.com/ar...-beauty-little-black-book
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2406 on: July 26, 2022, 12:04:17 AM »

I'm obsessed with counting how many times she says she's obsessed with something.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2407 on: July 26, 2022, 01:17:43 AM »

I'm obsessed with counting how many times she says she's obsessed with something.

I did the same thing Jumping
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2408 on: July 26, 2022, 04:24:16 AM »

Kind of obsessive, isn't she?
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2409 on: July 26, 2022, 07:03:27 AM »

Me too, and I was thinking, people used to be keen on things, fond of them, very much like them, without having an "obsession" for them   Whistle
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2410 on: July 26, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »

Me too, and I was thinking, people used to be keen on things, fond of them, very much like them, without having an "obsession" for them   Whistle

I didn't know if was possible to be obsessed with eyelash extensions, you learn something new everyday.

I am depressed by the idea of a 26 year old having microdermobrasion and lifting massages. Honestly, if you think your 26 year old face needs lifting, then your later years are going to be quite a challenge

Cool your jets, everyone
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2411 on: July 26, 2022, 08:32:22 AM »

oooh, doing this is contagious  Laughing Laughing
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2412 on: July 26, 2022, 01:34:23 PM »

"Obsessed" is something Paris Hilton used to say and that was 15 years ago.
Of course, MO idols are pretty clear and so are her goals.
I wish she had work done on basic substantial things and not on her face.

Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2413 on: July 26, 2022, 02:22:28 PM »

I didn't know if was possible to be obsessed with eyelash extensions, you learn something new everyday.

I am depressed by the idea of a 26 year old having microdermobrasion and lifting massages. Honestly, if you think your 26 year old face needs lifting, then your later years are going to be quite a challenge

Totally agree, it sounds like someone needs a job that keepe her busy so she does not have so much time to look in the mirror and so so many apponitments on such young a person
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2414 on: July 26, 2022, 02:26:10 PM »

Totally agree, it sounds like someone needs a job that keepe her busy so she does not have so much time to look in the mirror and so so many apponitments on such young a person

Well yes but her maternal grandfather pays for the very indulgent life... her parents dabble in ďemploymentĒ but no way do they pay for their lives
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: