Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 1071333 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2400 on: May 31, 2022, 09:26:39 PM »

It seems rather I have never possessed a "quality pan" then, since I have to replace mine ever so often.... Even the high end brand non-stick pans do not cope well with being used on a daily basis. Though I presume, theirs will not see just as much action as mine...

We never have used nonstick so I'm not sure about replacement, but for daily frying I use a century old cast iron pan- boy they don't make them like they used to! The old ones are smooth as glass and hand-finished (and got at a junk shop for a steal!)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2401 on: June 01, 2022, 10:41:27 AM »

No, they certainly don't make things to last anymore. After all, that's bad for the economy, isn't it? Far better to fill up your landfill with garbage and get a shiny new one from China... Dead

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2402 on: June 01, 2022, 06:36:00 PM »

Mafalda's wedding was announced fairly recently, they probably just RSVPed to the England one long before that.
miliosr

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2403 on: June 02, 2022, 09:19:05 PM »

I wonder what Anne-Marie and Constantine think of this group of grandkids I'm sure they love them to pieces but what a lifestyle and deliberate choices. Money could make them do better in the world but they just want to party and swan about in pricey togs.
I have no way of knowing what Constantine and Anne-Marie think of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's children. But, based on the eldest children seemingly coasting through life on their mother's money, I'm convinced that the entire extended family (with the exception of Constantine) has given up on Constantine's dream of the family returning to its former position in Greece. If they thought there was even a remote chance of a return, the main line family would all be doing much, much more of consequence.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:37:27 PM by miliosr » Logged
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2404 on: June 03, 2022, 11:11:56 PM »

https://www.hola.com/real...recia-isabel-ii-homenaje/
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: