Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pavlos,Marie Chantal and the children's:photos  (Read 1105676 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2430 on: September 23, 2022, 08:59:33 AM »

I wondered what MO was doing with Louise Vuitton, and it turns out she modelled in the advertising campaign for their new Capucines bag back in July

The last photo is pretty cool, but I really don't think she has *IT* as a model.

Cool your jets, everyone
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2431 on: September 23, 2022, 09:04:43 AM »

She’s a really bad model! 😹
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2432 on: September 23, 2022, 09:04:52 AM »

I wondered what MO was doing with Louise Vuitton, and it turns out she modelled in the advertising campaign for their new Capucines bag back in July

The last photo is pretty cool, but I really don't think she has *IT* as a model.

I don’t know I mean a fake blonde and prancing around and she is “sample size” so ticks those boxes at least
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2433 on: September 23, 2022, 11:02:21 AM »

She is a pretty girl but her cousin Tatiana is stunning.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2434 on: September 23, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »

She is photoshopped 💯 pretty.... not that I have seen in the social media stuff.... all about a version of image that she identifies with
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2435 on: September 23, 2022, 02:37:24 PM »

The only campaign of MO's which was good and she carried off was for Pretty Ballerinas, IMO. She doesn't have the drama for cutting edge fashion,but she can do pretty girl-next-door well

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2436 on: September 23, 2022, 02:41:00 PM »

MC has posted pictures from a Russian-themed costume party

LOLLING from 2022. I wonder if these photos are still on their social media?

Cool your jets, everyone
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2437 on: September 23, 2022, 09:25:37 PM »

She's so blank-eyed, and that fish mouth .... She's not even a "jolie-laide".   WHAT is her appeal to these brands ?    Other models would be sure to provide more "oomph," why go with her?   Just because she has "Princess" in front of her name?   Are her parents paying the brands to give her work ?

And oh yeah, speaking of fish, the Russian-themed-party outfits have aged like same ...   

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2438 on: September 24, 2022, 02:12:43 AM »

[/quote]

cousin IT has more oompfh than this carddboard cut out IT

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2439 on: September 24, 2022, 04:16:57 AM »

Now I might beg to differ. She's just different-looking enough and if I were to see any of those ads in a magazine, I'd definitely stop and give it a second look. In fact, I think she's  a lot more attractive in these well-posed ad shots than she is in any family photos or selfies.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2440 on: September 24, 2022, 05:52:26 AM »

She looks like an absolutely different person when she’s smiling. Honestly, she has a really great smile. Those are the best pictures.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2441 on: September 24, 2022, 03:38:22 PM »

She looks like an absolutely different person when she’s smiling. Honestly, she has a really great smile. Those are the best pictures.

I came here to say this. She is still rather blank eyed but comes to life more with a beautiful smile. I just don't get the fish face with over plumped lips look. She is also quite tiny so as she ages she will "thicken" and no longer be ideally suited to fashion shoots. She is coasting on youthful skin and build.
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2442 on: September 24, 2022, 04:27:48 PM »

The only campaign of MO's which was good and she carried off was for Pretty Ballerinas, IMO. She doesn't have the drama for cutting edge fashion,but she can do pretty girl-next-door well

I never saw those pictures before. She looks much better without that "fishmouth" expression.
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2443 on: September 24, 2022, 05:25:36 PM »

What cousin Tatiana do you mean? I only know Nicholaos wife, Tatiana Blatnik, who is 42 years old and would be her aunt.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2444 on: Yesterday at 12:13:44 AM »

What cousin Tatiana do you mean? I only know Nicholaos wife, Tatiana Blatnik, who is 42 years old and would be her aunt.
Cousin from her mother's sister - which sister though, I don't remember. Pia or the other?

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: