Royals behind the camera:http://www.nu.nl/kijk-med...ruipen-achter-camera.html
Click on the movieclip and you will see a short clip (with Dutch comments) about royal photographers.
- Willem-Alexander --> pictures made during visits, ceremonies etc.
- Claus --> beautiful pictures of his family. Among others the 1st baby pictures of WA, Friso and Constantijn
- Beatrix --> sometimes makes her own pictures. Not long ago during a holiday in Italy her remarkable yellow camera was used
- Pieter van Vollenhoven (husband of Beatrix's sister Margriet) --> made several beautiful nature photographs
- Kate Middleton --> pictures of her children. Apparently she is that good, that she was made honorary member of Royal Photographic Society
BTW fun and ironic Kate is still referred to as Kate Middleton in national and international media