Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 18337 times)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2019, 05:36:51 AM »

I couldn't decide at first where I would post comments about Andrew's connection with Epstein. I'e decided that this topic was best suited for my comment. If you think I should post this in the Yorks section of the British board, say so in reply.

----------------------

If a politician had allegedly acted as Andrew has in his relationship with Epstein, would they still be holding their position in government? Or would that person have resigned effectively removing themself from government and as a representative of goverment whether it was local, province/county or national?

As I view Andrew's actions with Epstein and Maxwell, he has associated himself (by extension his family, the monarchy, the government) with dishonorable, disreputable and dishonest persons. He is a security risk and should no longer have access to defense and goverment information through any positions he holds in the monarchy, government, the defense services, commerce/banking or as ambassador for any purpose. He is compromised and can't be trusted to act in defense of country, government, monarchy or the people of the nation. There are no other considerations to be made this late in his game.

He should resign his patronages, honorary military positions, honorary directorships, presidencies, chairmanships and directorships in charities, religious organizations, youth-associated groups and government agencies to prevent taint of their missions, leadership and supporters. And, if he doesn't resign his positions, organizations should drop him, with public notice to inform their constituencies that his support and position has ended to preserve the integrity of their mission, trust in directors, employees and supporters.

The man is no longer honorable, trustworthy or fit for any goverment or public position. He has no scruples in anything he does.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2019, 09:04:30 AM »

I couldn't decide at first where I would post comments about Andrew's connection with Epstein. I'e decided that this topic was best suited for my comment. If you think I should post this in the Yorks section of the British board, say so in reply.

----------------------

If a politician had allegedly acted as Andrew has in his relationship with Epstein, would they still be holding their position in government? Or would that person have resigned effectively removing themself from government and as a representative of goverment whether it was local, province/county or national?

As I view Andrew's actions with Epstein and Maxwell, he has associated himself (by extension his family, the monarchy, the government) with dishonorable, disreputable and dishonest persons. He is a security risk and should no longer have access to defense and goverment information through any positions he holds in the monarchy, government, the defense services, commerce/banking or as ambassador for any purpose. He is compromised and can't be trusted to act in defense of country, government, monarchy or the people of the nation. There are no other considerations to be made this late in his game.

He should resign his patronages, honorary military positions, honorary directorships, presidencies, chairmanships and directorships in charities, religious organizations, youth-associated groups and government agencies to prevent taint of their missions, leadership and supporters. And, if he doesn't resign his positions, organizations should drop him, with public notice to inform their constituencies that his support and position has ended to preserve the integrity of their mission, trust in directors, employees and supporters.

The man is no longer honorable, trustworthy or fit for any goverment or public position. He has no scruples in anything he does.

excellent post pru Thumb up  Star

...but mummy's face is on our money.

or as margaret screamed to roddy my sisters face is on our money!!!

that to randy andy is all he needs. he is above us, above god n possibly above lillibet Dead

G Smiley

Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Liebe

Large Member

United States United States

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2019, 05:26:00 AM »

https://nypost.com/2019/0...-bill-gates-steve-bannon/

Andrew is mentioned.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2019, 09:08:11 AM »

It's getting hotter.
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2019, 09:24:17 PM »

Nothing new about Andrew.

The article deals with the suspicious nature of Epstein's accumulation of wealth.

https://www.foxnews.com/m...fortune-wealth-fox-nation
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2019, 06:45:14 AM »

Nothing new about Andrew.

The article deals with the suspicious nature of Epstein's accumulation of wealth.

https://www.foxnews.com/m...fortune-wealth-fox-nation

Star

thx for this

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2019, 01:37:22 PM »

This doctor who observed the autopsy things his injuries were more in line with homicide than suicide.

https://nypost.com/2019/1...teins-death-was-homicide/
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »

The doctor didn't observe the autopsy.  The autopsy report was provided to him by Epstein's family.

The bones thing is definitely interesting though.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2019, 02:55:57 PM »

The doctor didn't observe the autopsy.  The autopsy report was provided to him by Epstein's family.

The bones thing is definitely interesting though.

Did the elites really think that this would go away quietly?  Cripes, when it comes to street smart, these people are idiots...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »

“He thinks that his brother wasn’t the type to commit suicide but he wants to get the information that he hasn’t been able to get so far.”

Which begs the question - how well did he know his brother and what does he know about what his brother was up to.

For whatever it's worth, I see three scenarios here. Epstein committed suicide by his own hand because he knew the jig was up this time. Epstein paid someone to kill him because he could not take his own life himself. Someone rich and powerful (or maybe two or three somones) paid to have him killed.

Take your pick.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2019, 02:47:50 PM »

and please do not forget that the President of the United States ordered HIS Attorney General, William (Bill) Barr to ""personally"" investigate and make it all go away at once...........YUP  it sure did........................................
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2019, 08:58:08 PM »

A Youtuber trespassed onto Epsteins island and gave a tour..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgSM7lWRts

ETA:

half way through this they say they were told by locals there's another island with activity still going on.. Has there been ANY news articles about a potential second island?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:17:25 PM by whiplashhx » Logged
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2019, 01:57:45 AM »

ABC News' Amy Robach caught on hot mic saying network spiked Jeffrey Epstein bombshell.

ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic claiming higher-ups at her network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but the Disney-owned news organization says it wasn't up to their standards.

“I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” Robach said on the hot mic. “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

Project Veritas, whose controversial founder, James O'Keefe, describes himself as a “guerrilla journalist,” published the footage that included Robach saying ABC refused to air an interview she conducted with one of Epstein’s victims.

https://www.foxnews.com/m...h-jeffrey-epstein-hot-mic
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2019, 03:05:44 AM »

James O'Keefe is a vile little cretin but this is horrible for the news orgs. It is also proof that Buckingham Palace can play hardball. Andrew will be safe but Meghan better watch it. It's pretty gross that a pedophile went free because the real prize was palace connections and interviewing the dullest couple in Britain. I feel badly for the journalist and for all the girls who crossed Epstein and Maxwell's path. I hope Ghislaine gets what is coming to her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2019, 03:26:46 AM »

James O'Keefe is a vile little cretin but this is horrible for the news orgs. It is also proof that Buckingham Palace can play hardball. Andrew will be safe but Meghan better watch it. It's pretty gross that a pedophile went free because the real prize was palace connections and interviewing the dullest couple in Britain. I feel badly for the journalist and for all the girls who crossed Epstein and Maxwell's path. I hope Ghislaine gets what is coming to her.

I have thought this since Day 1, Perdie. At best, she was an enabler, at worst a procurer.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: