Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 297619 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: September 30, 2021, 06:11:29 PM »

I just started Golden Girls! I've never seen the whole show before, just bits and pieces from memes. It's pretty funny!

I want to watch Squid Games. I hear it's amazing. It's basically the Korean Hunger Games.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: October 02, 2021, 03:30:58 PM »

I started watching on Netflix a series called The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwall based on this books called the Saxon Series.  I really got into this series and love seeing Alfred the Great so now researching this English King who dreamed of a an England. 

It’s soooo good. I started it years ago and you have to wait forever for new seasons. Whenever I see someone searching for a new show to watch I always suggest this one.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: October 15, 2021, 02:23:52 AM »

Watching the Brittany Murphy documentary on HBO. Her husband was mega shady. She was such a talent and apparently a very sweet person.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: October 16, 2021, 02:01:35 AM »

Anybody watching the new series of Great British Bake-Off? 

Also, anybody watching "Yellowstone"?  I'm hearing phenomenal reviews off it, along the lines of "there's nobody that I like on there, but I can't stop watching!"
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: October 16, 2021, 02:57:12 AM »

Also, anybody watching "Yellowstone"?  I'm hearing phenomenal reviews off it, along the lines of "there's nobody that I like on there, but I can't stop watching!"
Some friends of mine watch Yellowstone and say it's amazing though I haven't gotten on that train yet.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: October 16, 2021, 03:01:50 AM »

Some friends of mine watch Yellowstone and say it's amazing though I haven't gotten on that train yet.

Love love love Yellowstone!
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: October 16, 2021, 04:04:47 AM »

Yes! I love GBBO. I arrange my Friday nights around watching it since that’s when it drops on Netflix. There are some great contestants this season!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: October 16, 2021, 04:59:55 PM »

Love love love Yellowstone!

I think it's going to be my next series to start!  I've not heard a single person say a bad thing about i!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: October 16, 2021, 05:02:13 PM »

Yes! I love GBBO. I arrange my Friday nights around watching it since that’s when it drops on Netflix. There are some great contestants this season!

I do too!!  I love going into the show knowing who is going to be eliminated so I can prepare myself!   Laughing

Who do you like?  I like Jurgen, Giuseppe, and Crystelle.  Also Chigs.  I hated to see Maggie leave because she was adorable!  Freya and Lizzie's voices drive me nuts!!   Crazy
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: October 16, 2021, 10:19:03 PM »

Succession season 3 starts in the US tomorrow and then in the UK on Monday. Can’t wait to watch after the events at the end of season 2.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: October 17, 2021, 01:42:48 AM »

I do too!!  I love going into the show knowing who is going to be eliminated so I can prepare myself!   Laughing

Who do you like?  I like Jurgen, Giuseppe, and Crystelle.  Also Chigs.  I hated to see Maggie leave because she was adorable!  Freya and Lizzie's voices drive me nuts!!   Crazy

Yes, I like those four as well! I think George is so funny too and Lizzie cracks me up - I predict that she will go out in a blazing flame of glory one week because she’s crazy. Freya’s voice is wild but it’s fun seeing her try to make everything vegan. I avoid spoilers though, I like the surprise!

Poor Maggie… her technical this week is the stuff of legends. She took it like a champ Laugh bounce
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: October 18, 2021, 04:40:52 AM »

Anyone watch squid game?

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: October 18, 2021, 06:42:15 PM »

Watched the first two episodes, but it may be too heavy/hard for me to watch.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: October 18, 2021, 07:01:32 PM »

I binged most of it yesterday. I have two episodes left. It's dark and heavy but it's fitting for my current state of mind.

Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: October 18, 2021, 07:16:51 PM »

The Morning Show series 2 but really I think it is over-hyped and not so good.
I will stay with it to see if it will improve.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: